This isn't the tutorial on brute forcing/dictionary attacks that I promised, but that is coming.

Anyone who codes out there, especially exploits and config tools usually uses C. This is because in the UNIX world, where the geeks find the sploits, C is the commonly accepted language. There is another, though, rarely used that is also very good for exploits and testing.

NOTE -- I do not at all encourage attacking websites! Some people might, but I want to avoid it, because after all you get more respect for finding an sploit and publishing it then for finding a sploit and keeping it to yourself/distributing binaries. This seperation often determines your standing in the white hat community (if you really care; if you don't, then have lots of fun with them spoofed IPs/paid shell accounts/anon proxies etc etc).

Anyways Perl is a great tool to have, because it is a scripting language. So your source goes with your proggie and the credit goes to you. Then again, there is a perl2exe compiler which converts your scripts to binaries which you can distribute with your intellectual property sealed inside.

To get Perl, google ActivePerl, for the Windows users; NIX/BSD users should already have Perl installed (type "perl" in the shell).

To get perl2exe, google it, but its a paid program. You get a trial which pretty much sticks an annoying 2 second ad at the end which you can just ignore .