Hello, I've been signed up on here for over a week just now got the time to look around. I play Crossfire and have a long list of games I've played and been addicted to xD I love Web Design (Heist the name) I don't really have any training but taught myself HTML and a little here and there so yeah. . . just know the basics.

I do NOT hack on games! Really I'm here because I was hoping to find some kinda bot so my farming account doesn't idle and leave the game. . .And maybe I could find some useful tips and stuff here also. Oh and I heard about how to modify Cross Fire, I'm sure I'll have some stuff coming out soon. . .Hopefully depends if I really do understand what he said xD.

(If anyone wants to farm back and forth 150 kills each at a time, my name in-game is -[Main]- just PM me or message me, I won't be on here much I don't think tho. . .)

I check my email like almost every hour, so feel free to email me if you have any questions, comments, concerns, and/or suggestions. (SK-108@Operamail.com)

Hopefully I'll be able to work myself into the Cross Fire community
(Im new-ish to Cross Fire so yeah lol)