Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

im thinking of suicide

Well i just confessed my feelings for a girl i really like too get rejected never felt that way for a girl before my life isnt so great either money problems probably gonna fail education my mum is partial disabled and struggles to do basic things like walk for long periods of time i know there was just a recent suicide thread and im sorry if i brought back bad memory's not that anyway cares for me on this forums anyway and i dont give a fuck about my grammar say what you want i really do not care anymore as soon as i got rejected my life basically ended anyway i know you ******s dont care and your probably going to tell me to suicide well i hope you feel good about yourself that's all im going to say im going to revise my life a little bit but yea this is probably goodbye though of suicide before almost nearly died but my mum came in time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If you're hoping this girl will feel bad because you commit suicide, she either wont, or only will for a short time. How old are you? You sound not anything past 20. You haven't even lived nearly half your life yet, and you want to give up because one girl doesn't see you the way you see her.

You'll meet other people. If you're saying your life isn't at the best right now, focus on that instead of a girl. Try resolving your primary problems first. Whatever position you're in right now, there are people out there that are in worse. Whatever situation you're in, it's fixable, or able to be made better. May not be instant, but it's possible.

You can't be lazy or not care or expect things to be handed to you either. If you set your mind towards fixing whatever problems you have, and stick to it, you can. But don't make any irrational decision because a girl you like doesn't like you.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

3. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (01-28-2015),Batman (02-22-2015),Cataclypse (01-26-2015),Chungha (01-29-2015),Color (01-26-2015),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (01-26-2015),Hunter (01-26-2015),Morbid (01-26-2015),Not an Asian (02-01-2015),Nyx.WORLDSTAR (01-26-2015),Pepsi Cola (01-26-2015),Prince Zuko (01-26-2015),Raptor (01-29-2015),Schuba (01-26-2015),swifter1 (03-03-2015),Ticherhaz (01-27-2015)

Thanks
    Bruh. Stop. Your life may seem terrible at points, but the only thing i can say... Is to move on without that chick. I've been in your shoes before, it takes time to get over it. Always remember that someone else has it worse than you do, and to them, your life is great. Time will heal the wounds brotha. Just gotta go with the flow of life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    Just the fact that you are posting this and telling us your feelings I guess you don't really have a case of major depression (or at least your symptoms are not visible). Anyways I am not a psychiatrist nor a psychologist but you must have something related with anxiety disorders that might have bring up depression. (Not depression as illness but as a normal mental reaction) Anyways please seek help to a professional or just tell this to one of your friends family or whatever. Just do something, don't let this get over yourself, you're a looser only if you give up on yourself. (I've had GAD and it felt like shit, really, I'm not completely recovered but I'm going there, I see light in the end of the tunnel, I know what it means to feel like shit)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you are still undergoing puberty, blame your prefrontal cortex.
    Your prefrontal cortex has not been fully developed and is giving you some wrong decisions.
    If you "suicide", it's a saying that you are being irresponsible.
    You are giving your family a burden.
    You ask a girl, they reject you, so what?
    You probably aren't the only one that gets rejected by a girl. And I am sure there are a lot of people that just haven't found "the one" yet.
    Yes, you say that money is a problem, that can be solved. Getting rejected by a girl, that can also be solved. Just find another one in the near future. I am sure you will be able to do that later on.
    The "probably" going to fail education part. If you think you are going to fail, then you will fail. If you BELIEVE you can do it, then you CAN DO it!
    It's all of a matter of how you put things. Almost nothing is impossible. Repeating myself again, if you think its impossible, then it is. If you don't, then you will go places, my friend.

My point is, suicide does not resolve anything. It's just a way of saying, I give in. If you think your life is bad, others are worse. There will always be someone better or worse than you are. The road down your life or anyone's life for all that matters, isn't straight. If you think rich people have all they want, they don't. We all have problems, it's just how we approach to solve it. You see, suicidal is a dark thought.

Going to say this one last time though.
    - Grades can be improved, if you think your education will fail. Just work hard. If you aren't getting the grades you want, approach it differently. Eventually you will make it.
    - Girls, there are plenty of fish in the sea. She's just not your one then. Perhaps, she might be? It's just the timing.
    - Mother being disabled part. Yes, sorry to hear that. Here's one thing though. If you suicide, who will take care of your mother? How will she react to your death?

Well, I hope you do reconsider your decision and think more positively!

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

Cataclypse (01-26-2015),Pepsi Cola (01-26-2015),Schuba (01-26-2015),therriault (01-26-2015),Ticherhaz (01-27-2015)

Thanks
    Don't be a fucking fag, but on a real note

tl;dr version of what I was going to write
    I was with this girl , I really liked her , she liked me blah blah, we feel apart, I cant stop thinking about her, it's been almost a year since we went are ways, She has a new boyfriend, I thought about killing her and her boyfriend and myself, but then I noticed... I got hoes

but hoes get boring

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

Gill Bates (01-26-2015)

Thanks
    You'll be fine man. Let time heal. In the mean time, starting moving that dope bruh. That'll give you money and hoes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    That's a bad situation, but in time you'll realize that she's a hoe and it ain't nothing to cut that bitch off.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gill Bates For This Useful Post:

Schuba (01-26-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Don't think about the sorry points in your life. Try to make yourself better by them, think of more positive times that are in the future or have already previously happened. You won the lottery of life and I know it is easy to quit, but just think of who you will be impacting. I know you may think that no one cares about you on this forum, but truthfully there are people. You will eventually find a girl that is right for you, just give it some time. Spend time with the ones who truly mean something to you. I know you said your mom is disabled and cant walk well for long periods of time, but she didn't quit on you. Don't quit on her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @thisisreal34 you better not be trying to troll us nor be looking for attention just because of Genesis's case because doing so would completely get you rekt on general. Note that a suicide is not a joke. Regardless, if you are indeed in this kind of situation I really do hope everything works out for you and remember, life is a like a book, some chapters are interesting and other aren't that interesting. The point is, never give up, you'll get what you wanted sooner or later. Again hope everything works out for you and also note that life is a gift, please don't waste it.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-26-2015 at 02:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    life is gift dont lose it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So your basically going to commit suicide because you got rejected. Alright kid its a girl, you sound like a middle schooler, so when you grow up trust me you'll never see her ever again in your life and find someone better. Now think about why you got rejected and how you can improve on that. Suicide is just a pussy way out of nothing in life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    @thisisreal34 you better not be trying to troll us nor be looking for attention just because of Genesis's case because doing so would completely get you rekt on general. Note that a suicide is not a joke. Regardless, if you are indeed in this kind of situation I really do hope everything works out for you and remember, life is a like a book, some chapters are interesting and other aren't that interesting. The point is, never give up, you'll get what you wanted sooner or later. Again hope everything works out for you and also note that life is a gift, please don't waste it.
    why would i lie about suicide im not that fucked up O.o

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    So your basically going to commit suicide because you got rejected. Alright kid its a girl, you sound like a middle schooler, so when you grow up trust me you'll never see her ever again in your life and find someone better. Now think about why you got rejected and how you can improve on that. Suicide is just a pussy way out of nothing in life.
    if you can read its not just coz of a girl ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    why would i lie about suicide im not that fucked up O.o

- - - Updated - - -

if you can read its not just coz of a girl ok
    Yea sorry i mostly focused it on the girl, here ill send you a private link in your message that can help you with making life better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    Well i just confessed my feelings for a girl i really like too get rejected never felt that way for a girl before my life isnt so great either money problems probably gonna fail education my mum is partial disabled and struggles to do basic things like walk for long periods of time i know there was just a recent suicide thread and im sorry if i brought back bad memory's not that anyway cares for me on this forums anyway and i dont give a fuck about my grammar say what you want i really do not care anymore as soon as i got rejected my life basically ended anyway i know you ******s dont care and your probably going to tell me to suicide well i hope you feel good about yourself that's all im going to say im going to revise my life a little bit but yea this is probably goodbye though of suicide before almost nearly died but my mum came in time
    Try some lowkey weed, score some off a friend. I've gone through many breakups and listening to chill music and smoking some good kush always helps tbh.

Alexiozm123 (m4 patriot account)
    freeasabird (ocg training account)
    Nazmark (shovel X-mas acc)
    Nazmark (Acc for my Brother)
    Nazmark (OCG honorable acc)
    Dosey (Brass Knuckles acc)
    Dosey (m4s crystal acc)
    LosingFaithInHumanity(He went first)(AK-47 Halloween account)
    Dosey(perm axe acc)
    Maxedout (AWM RD acc)
    Anonymous.exe(Perm Axe OCG acc)
    Wassabi(OCG beginner thingy)
    Wassabi(farmed for me to have the OCG account back)
    Dosey(Acc after i got scammed)
    Unsocial(Traded for steam acc)
    xWallee(AK-fury acc)
    Wassabi?(Combat Axe Octane)
    Wassabi?(awm vip)
    Lataler(Awesome Acc)
    Lavigne(Kukri-G Acc)

Natsu14 (recovered his account]
    Ithink(didnt do trade fully when i went first]

I do not go first unless i know you, or you're trusted(middleman or gm or someone like dosey)
    MSN: finalshotcrossfire@outlook.com

[img]https://**********.com/addskype.png?u=kriosgraal&c=rand[/img]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast