I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessxfazer View Post
    Yeh no shit, if manny keeps fighting that cockyretard then manny hasn't got the energy to fight in the last 2 rounds PLUS if manny goes in for the punches cockyretard will just bear hug manny and run away and only hits after he runs a few more round around the arena WTF how is that a fucking boxing match????

The crowed at the ring all booed on the cock so we all know who was gonna actually win that fight.

Here's more insight of why manny is a better boxer than cock
    Well yeah, the "Boxing" I know is two ppl that punching each other, NOT RUNNING IN EVERY ROUNDS. /

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

Like arun and I both said. You shouldn't share your opinion if you don't know boxing. Running is completely different than moving out of the way, not going toe to toe 100% of the time.

Floyd outclassed manny, manny missed more. Floyd played a smart fight, he countered him very well. Haters like don't understand that . You expect him to sit there and let manny knock him out? You must be new to boxing.

Before every fight, they say floyd is going to lose. Before this fight they said manny would knock him out. Manny is gonna win this fight, manny this , manny that. Floyd stuck to what he does best and that's to win. TO BOX. Not stand there and exchange blows until one gets knocked out. Boxing is too much for simple minded people(you).

ps: look at the outcome of every fight , then look at what the haters say. LOL
    Bruh you're getting waaaay too mad over this. The people chose Pacman out of pure hope that he'd shut Floyd the fuck up (including me) and obviously because he's humble and peaceful. Yeah, I don't know that much about boxing but I still watched it and felt apart of the crowd. After reading what you said, I now understand that you were right and Floyd was going smart about it. I'm just pissed that he won due to the one fact that now he's going to be even more cocky.
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

Jhem (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Here is the difference between Mayweather and Pac

Mayweather won though. He threw alot less punches, but landed almost all of them.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21 Savage For This Useful Post:

Blake (05-03-2015),Jhem (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessxfazer View Post
    Yeh no shit, if manny keeps fighting that cockyretard then manny hasn't got the energy to fight in the last 2 rounds PLUS if manny goes in for the punches cockyretard will just bear hug manny and run away and only hits after he runs a few more round around the arena WTF how is that a fucking boxing match????

The crowed at the ring all booed on the cock so we all know who was gonna actually win that fight.

Here's more insight of why manny is a better boxer than cock
    Remember when Manny got knocked the fuck out and ever since that fight he has been a completely different boxer?

You're uneducated(in boxing) , if you think floyd runs. I don't know if you're new to boxing or new to who floyd is and how he fights but you should really stop because you aren't getting through to anyone.

You can say that Manny is a better boxer BUT stats prove that Floyd lands more punches, he counters better, he doesn't get hit as much and that he's a smarter fighter. If you think you can win 48 fights and lose 0 by running then why haven't you done it? Why hasn't anyone else done it?

Go listen to every fighter that they have fought in common. Guess what they say? Floyd is a smarter and more experienced fighter. " my head says floyd but my heart says manny"

Here's a little insight of why Floyd is better than manny.

Boxing record
    Total fights 48
    Wins 48
    Wins by KO 26
    Losses 0
    Draws 0
    No contests 0

Boxing record
    Total fights 65
    Wins 57
    Wins by KO 38
    Losses 6
    Draws 2
    No contests 0

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post

Bruh you're getting waaaay too mad over this. The people chose Pacman out of pure hope that he'd shut Floyd the fuck up (including me) and obviously because he's humble and peaceful. Yeah, I don't know that much about boxing but I still watched it and felt apart of the crowd. After reading what you said, I now understand that you were right and Floyd was going smart about it. I'm just pissed that he won due to the one fact that now he's going to be even more cocky.
    I'm not getting mad. When I know I'm 100% right about something, I'm going to keep saying it until retards understand or until I get banned. I linked stats , he links what people look like after the fight.

People can pick sides all they want. You have to respect Floyd, not make excuses when your favorite loses. He won the fight, he didn't run. He landed more punches, A lot more.... I wonder how he could land more punches if he ran the whole time? #shitexcuse

I'm glad I got through to you and you now understand something unlike the 2 other guys posting.

EDIT:I really have to stop posting on this tho, you can't get through to ignorant people.
    Last edited by Blake; 05-03-2015 at 06:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    I still dont understand all the hate for floyd. Always loved him, he's not cocky, he's confident. And besides, if the roles were reversed and the media made floyd look like the underdog, people would be on his d1ck.
    Sheep Resume

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
    SHEEP HERDER, 11/2010 - PRESENT
    RESPONSIBILITIES

Attend sheep flock grazing on range
    Herd sheep rounds up strays using trained dogs
    Beds down sheep near evening campsite
    Guard flock from predatory animals from eating poisonous plants
    May assist in lambing, docking, and shearing
    May feed sheep supplementary feed.

SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
    Three years of working experience as Sheep Herder
    Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
    Talk to others to convey information effectively

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep #3 View Post
    I still dont understand all the hate for floyd. Always loved him, he's not cocky
    I'm gonna have to stop you right there.

In the ring HE IS A GOD AMONG MEN. Out side the ring he's a fucking skumbag.

I beat my wife
    but im 48-0
    making millions
    and I fucked ti's bitch
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

I'm gonna have to stop you right there.

In the ring HE IS A GOD AMONG MEN. Out side the ring he's a fucking skumbag.

I beat my wife
    but im 48-0
    making millions
    and I fucked ti's bitch
    Agreed. He's a prick who brags about all the money he has.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lich_King View Post
    Agreed. He's a prick who brags about all the money he has.
    I can agree on that. Manny is a better person than Floyd BUT Floyd is a better fighter. Stats prove that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

I can agree on that. Manny is a better person than Floyd BUT Floyd is a better fighter. Stats prove that.
    I agree as well. 47 wins 0 losses is crazy. He is great at boxing but overall is an asshole.

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
    I really don't want to be disrespectful towards you. Just stick to coding buddy , understanding boxing is not your forte.

Please stop saying Floyd ran when you know nothing about the fight.

"He always moved outside.", NOT RUN.
    “He’s moving around. It’s not easy to throw a lot of punches if he’s moving around. But if he stayed, I can throw a lot of punches.” NOT RUN.

Do you get it now? He did not run. He moved away from Manny's punches. He didn't stand there to take the punches like other retards do. Do you understand that boxing is not about standing still going toe to toe until someone gets knocked out?

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

I really don't want to be disrespectful towards you. Just stick to coding buddy , understanding boxing is not your forte.

“He’s moving around. It’s not easy to throw a lot of punches if he’s moving around. But if he stayed, I can throw a lot of punches.” NOT RUN.

Do you get it now? He did not run. He moved away from Manny's punches. He didn't stand there to take the punches like other retards do. Do you understand that boxing is not about standing still going toe to toe until someone gets knocked out?
    He moved away because he didn't like to be punch? If he was a filipino he will be called #GAYWEATHER for sure
    Well, just like I posted before, that's not the fight I want to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Not our style

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post

He moved away because he didn't like to be punch? If he was a filipino he will be called #GAYWEATHER for sure
    Well, just like I posted before, that's not the fight I want to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Not our style
    I have to flame you now. Maybe you'll understand.

The objective of boxing is to hit and not to be hit. Floyd lands punches, moves. Manny misses but that's not boxing? That makes him a "runner"? You're fucking ignorant. Go to UFC if you want to see people standing toe to toe hitting people.

You're too fucking stupid to understand what boxing is actually about. I hate arguing with ignorant people. I know your English isn't well because you're from the Philippines , but you're so fucking stupid that I can't walk away. I have to prove how wrong and stupid you are.

Stick to coding, my friend. Understand? You're knowledge of boxing is complete shit .

Thanks

Pffffffffftttttttt
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

19. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

Jhem (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post

Pffffffffftttttttt
    Boxing is not all about standing still throwing blow for blow.

What you linked isn't boxing. pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast