Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING

this shit is happening cuz there is a pandemic in combat arms people are starting to hack alot more and its getting annoying and when i ask them why they hack they say its to piss people like me offf but seriously why do u say that??? u know u suck ass so why dont u just admit then they say they dont suck but i ask them to play me legit all i here is silence i mean see is silence well idk but they dont say anything.

but seriously nexon really needs to get their fuking act together cuz these hackers are really starting to piss everyone off and its not funny anymore
    last night i reported like 19 people on the nexon forums with actual screenshot proof but yet their still here im really mad i know its just a game but when people cant practice and get better and they have to cheat like little hoes it really pisses me off

/comment

Thanks
    You.. reported.. your own kind? We don't like you hear. GTFO OUT OF OUR FORUMZ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mariofan901 View Post
    You.. reported.. your own kind? We don't like you hear. GTFO OUT OF OUR FORUMZ
    I know right. The only reason your even with MPGH is because you wanted to hack. Don't get annoyed if people are doing what you do just when your not doing it. Now that I think of it, Your probably reffering to the MPH hack that u never got access to because it was taken down to quickly. hehehehehe. The GhostMode is pretty awesome. I use it to piss off people like you!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by C0rTez-BryANT View Post
    this shit is happening cuz there is a pandemic in combat arms people are starting to hack alot more and its getting annoying and when i ask them why they hack they say its to piss people like me offf but seriously why do u say that??? u know u suck ass so why dont u just admit then they say they dont suck but i ask them to play me legit all i here is silence i mean see is silence well idk but they dont say anything.

but seriously nexon really needs to get their fuking act together cuz these hackers are really starting to piss everyone off and its not funny anymore
    last night i reported like 19 people on the nexon forums with actual screenshot proof but yet their still here im really mad i know its just a game but when people cant practice and get better and they have to cheat like little hoes it really pisses me off

/comment
    gtfo bish...
    this is a hacking site, not a complain about hackers site.
    stay the fuck off our forums!!!