Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    InFamous totally

Never Forget 1

Never Forget 2

<43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Responses to some games said here, too lazy to mention posters

Bioshock Infinite - too much clusterfuck happening at once, too lazy to go back to understand it; first and second did a better job of storytelling
    Spec Ops - "you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"
    Mass Effect 3 - simplistic shit of pick a color
    Metro 2033/LL - irrationality of fear, stupidity, ignorance, bigotry, etc in humans
    CoD franchise - 'MURICA

I thought someone might've said The Last of Us

Video games is a great form of storytelling medium, but I've yet had one hit me in the feels, or at least I don't remember one atm
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

Dee (07-24-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Responses to some games said here, too lazy to mention posters

Bioshock Infinite - too much clusterfuck happening at once, too lazy to go back to understand it; first and second did a better job of storytelling
    I had to play it twice to understand everything, the first time was just me finding the pieces of the puzzle. The second run-through was putting them together.

Here it is explained for you and everyone else who didn't understand it because it was indeed a 50kg pile of info thrown at you in the last few bits of gameplay.

Dewitt makes a choice to either accept or refuse baptism after the battle at Wounded Knee

In one universe he refuses, becomes a pinkerton who sells his daughter, and leads the Vox Populi rebellion to a bloody victory over Comstock

In another he accepts baptism, changes his name to Zachary Hale Comstock, and teams up with the female scientist to create Columbia

Due to heavy experimentation Comstock becomes infertile and is unable to have kids

With help of the female scientist, Comstock then makes a deal with (the still fertile) Dewitt from the other universe to get a biological daughter. (In Dewitt’s universe the scientists was born a male and the two scientists get together as “twins” after the ability to link universes is learned)

At the last second Dewitt changes his mind and tries to call off the deal, resulting in baby Elizabeth (or or “Anna” as in Anna Dewitt: AD) losing part of her finger in a portal tear during the exchange (this also gives rise to her powers)

In order to hide the truth Comstock has the twins killed with their own portal machine in a way that makes it look like an accident

The twins are then scattered throughout the “multiverse”

The twin brother regrets his actions and convinces his sister to take Booker to the Columbia universe in order for Booker to reclaim his daughter and for the twins to right their wrong

In the process of crossing universes Booker forgets who he is and creates false memories of his purpose: “bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt”

*game begins*

So in order to stop the loop and the Columbia events in ALL universes, Dewitt must be killed before he makes the choice of baptism. This way he cannot become either Comstock or Booker--- which also means that the events of Bioshock infinite never happened, and that Elizabeth didn’t drown Dewitt. The end result would most likely be the scene shown after the credits.

• The booker we play is probably the 122nd booker, this can be seen in the coin flip results and the code to start the jet in order to get into Columbia in the beginning is 1-2-2
    • The reference to the original Bioshock near the end could be that Bioshock is perhaps one of the alternate outcomes: Dewitt becomes both Atlas and Ryan.
    Last edited by Dee; 07-24-2015 at 04:40 AM.

[/COLOR]"Positive anything is better than negative nothing" - Elbert Hubbard
    Member: 06/2013 | Premium Member: 04/2015

Quick Links
    How2MPGH | Vouch Copy Profiles | Scammer Grave
    Purchase Premium | General | Marketplace

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swae View Post

I had to play it twice to understand everything, the first time was just me finding the pieces of the puzzle. The second run-through was putting them together.

Here it is explained for you and everyone else who didn't understand it because it was indeed a 50kg pile of info thrown at you in the last few bits of gameplay.

Dewitt makes a choice to either accept or refuse baptism after the battle at Wounded Knee

In one universe he refuses, becomes a pinkerton who sells his daughter, and leads the Vox Populi rebellion to a bloody victory over Comstock

In another he accepts baptism, changes his name to Zachary Hale Comstock, and teams up with the female scientist to create Columbia

Due to heavy experimentation Comstock becomes infertile and is unable to have kids

With help of the female scientist, Comstock then makes a deal with (the still fertile) Dewitt from the other universe to get a biological daughter. (In Dewitt’s universe the scientists was born a male and the two scientists get together as “twins” after the ability to link universes is learned)

At the last second Dewitt changes his mind and tries to call off the deal, resulting in baby Elizabeth (or or “Anna” as in Anna Dewitt: AD) losing part of her finger in a portal tear during the exchange (this also gives rise to her powers)

In order to hide the truth Comstock has the twins killed with their own portal machine in a way that makes it look like an accident

The twins are then scattered throughout the “multiverse”

The twin brother regrets his actions and convinces his sister to take Booker to the Columbia universe in order for Booker to reclaim his daughter and for the twins to right their wrong

In the process of crossing universes Booker forgets who he is and creates false memories of his purpose: “bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt”

*game begins*

So in order to stop the loop and the Columbia events in ALL universes, Dewitt must be killed before he makes the choice of baptism. This way he cannot become either Comstock or Booker--- which also means that the events of Bioshock infinite never happened, and that Elizabeth didn’t drown Dewitt. The end result would most likely be the scene shown after the credits.

• The booker we play is probably the 122nd booker, this can be seen in the coin flip results and the code to start the jet in order to get into Columbia in the beginning is 1-2-2
    • The reference to the original Bioshock near the end could be that Bioshock is perhaps one of the alternate outcomes: Dewitt becomes both Atlas and Ryan.
    Thank you for telling me this.

Thanks
    The walking dead / The last of us / Metro Last light / and probably Life is strange.
    Did i helped you somehow? Press that Thanks button..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Most of the Assassin's Creed series touched me to such a point I actually became quite the believer in such a secret order hahah.
    Metal Gear Solid and also the Last of Us was.. jheez.
    Sleeping Dogs was pretty good too, didn't affect me too much emotionally but the story was pretty decent nonetheless. Felt good when I finished the game, like you lean back and just go "Yeah... that was good."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ok, that made a bit more sense, but it still doesn't explain why it would be a feel-worthy story though
    Also as mentioned before the clusterfuck at one time in the end only made it worse than what it should've been
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Ok, that made a bit more sense, but it still doesn't explain why it would be a feel-worthy story though
    Also as mentioned before the clusterfuck at one time in the end only made it worse than what it should've been
    I guess it comes down to the person. The point as to which everyone feels is amazing is how the story had so many twists and turns.
    The girl you've been protecting the whole game, with your only goal to give her to the guy who promises to get rid of the debt for the girl.
    The whole story, you don't realise until the end that she is you daughter. The fact you've been protecting her the whole game just to give her away and then you find out she's your daughter makes you get a sort of connection between you and the girl.

Then the tricky part comes in, the fact the story has multiple dimensions in itself is a mindfuck, and a good one.
    You are Zachery comstock in one world, you are a Pinkerton in the other, and then in the end you have to be killed before you get the oppurtunity to pick to be baptized or not... So in itself the events of the game never happened. You never found elizabeth, you never killed comstock, you never had a daughter... and this is where at the end of the game you hear crying sounds, with booker hoping elizabeth is still real, and alive in the current universe. He goes in to check if she is there, the girl he had this awesome adventure with, and one he loves. He runs in the room, see's the cot, runs over to it and then the end credits hit. We will never know if she was in the cot or not, meaning booker could or could not have a beautiful daughter named Elizabeth.

That's my most interesting feels points, sorry if I sound like I'm explaining it too much. And yes, it is a lot of information to take in one go

Quick Links

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I guess it comes down to the person. The point as to which everyone feels is amazing is how the story had so many twists and turns.
    The girl you've been protecting the whole game, with your only goal to give her to the guy who promises to get rid of the debt for the girl.
    The whole story, you don't realise until the end that she is you daughter. The fact you've been protecting her the whole game just to give her away and then you find out she's your daughter makes you get a sort of connection between you and the girl.

Then the tricky part comes in, the fact the story has multiple dimensions in itself is a mindfuck, and a good one.
    You are Zachery comstock in one world, you are a Pinkerton in the other, and then in the end you have to be killed before you get the oppurtunity to pick to be baptized or not... So in itself the events of the game never happened. You never found elizabeth, you never killed comstock, you never had a daughter... and this is where at the end of the game you hear crying sounds, with booker hoping elizabeth is still real, and alive in the current universe. He goes in to check if she is there, the girl he had this awesome adventure with, and one he loves. He runs in the room, see's the cot, runs over to it and then the end credits hit. We will never know if she was in the cot or not, meaning booker could or could not have a beautiful daughter named Elizabeth.

That's my most interesting feels points, sorry if I sound like I'm explaining it too much. And yes, it is a lot of information to take in one go
    As interesting as it is, it still doesn't explain why it'd be a feel worthy story

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

As interesting as it is, it still doesn't explain why it'd be a feel worthy story
    Then it comes down to personal opinion at this point. If you find a game which has a good story make sure to tell me

- - - Updated - - -

Then it comes down to personal opinion at this point. If you find a game which has a good story make sure to tell me

- - - Updated - - -

Quick Links

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    saddest endings ever:
    Metal gear solid
    Red dead redemption

(main character get's shot by his brother or something i forgot)

Thanks
    Call of Duty Franchise.
    Assassin's Creed Series
    Life is Strange
    The Wolf Among Us
    And probably more but I just can't get anything else in my head cuz nexus being attacked!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    My life.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    saddest endings ever:
    Metal gear solid
    Red dead redemption

(main character get's shot by his brother or something i forgot)
    If you're on about RDR then I have to agree here, I completely forgot about this game. Thanks for reminding me

Quick Links

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hm, iI would have to say The Last Of Us.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast