Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Uhm.......well there's a couple of misconceptions in your statement.

1. Atheist don't have a doctrine, so they can't commit terrorism "in the name of" anything.

2. Yes there are people committing terrorism in the name of X religion, for just about every religion, true.

BUT: A number of deaths, the amount of attacks, and the consitency of those attacks throughout the years has always had Islamic terrorism as #1.*(by a pretty large margin)

Also: Let's not confuse "People who are X-religion and commit terrorism" and "commit terrorism in the name of X religion".
    An atheist can still commit terrorism in the name of anything.
    Simply, an Atheist person can blow up a shopping mall because of the people who believe in something which isn't their ideas is still the same as any other religion. Another fact is that you don't need a doctrine in order to commit an act of terrorism in the name of anything since you can simply do that just by the moral ideas of any person..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJN View Post
    I'm gonna say you're incorrect here in some ways.
    If you claim to be Atheist and commit acts of terrorism, you are an Atheist terrorist, fact.
    Also, to say that the number of deaths being highest from Islamic terrorists is irrelevant pertaining to the quote seeing as how my statement was saying there are terrorist within every religion. Nothing to do with which terrorists had cause the most deaths.

So lets not confuse my words :P
    There are atheist who are terrorist, yes I agreee. But you can't say "in the name of atheism", it just doesn't work.

Don't kid yourself. We all know it's implying that they are all on some sort of "equal footing".

Islamic terrorist have been at the top of the charts for terrorism forever. This isn't one of those topics where we just stop at "well every religion has it's terrorist", because we know that Islam has more issues with creating terrorist than ANY other religion by far.

Quote Originally Posted by αяgуяσѕ View Post
    An atheist can still commit terrorism in the name of anything.
    Simply, an Atheist person can blow up a shopping mall because of the people who believe in something which isn't their ideas is still the same as any other religion. Another fact is that you don't need a doctrine in order to commit an act of terrorism in the name of anything since you can simply do that just by the moral ideas of any person..
    Well yes, they can commit terrorism in the name of other things, but they can't commit it in the name of atheism.

You need a doctrine or belief of some sorts in order to commit something in the name of it.

Atheist don't believe there is a god, they are not convinced a god exist or any religion is true. That's it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-04-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    islam aint isis , isis is islam tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

There are atheist who are terrorist, yes I agreee. But you can't say "in the name of atheism", it just doesn't work.

Don't kid yourself. We all know it's implying that they are all on some sort of "equal footing".

Islamic terrorist have been at the top of the charts for terrorism forever. This isn't one of those topics where we just stop at "well every religion has it's terrorist", because we know that Islam has more issues with creating terrorist than ANY other religion by far.

Well yes, they can commit terrorism in the name of other things, but they can't commit it in the name of atheism.

You need a doctrine or belief of some sorts in order to commit something in the name of it.

Atheist don't believe there is a god, they are not convinced a god exist or any religion is true. That's it.
    An atheist can still commit terrorism in the name of atheist, they just can't in the name of a god.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 11-05-2015 at 04:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    oh they might. its like complex numbers u know?

Thanks
    Guys, I will be attacked by the posters on this thread.
    1 thing that we all know.

(What is the outcome of this) GUYS! WAKE UP! Don't be hatting each other. As the quran says "You have you religion and I have my own religion" Lets just forget this negativity and calm down. Unless you want to continue and argue about it to each other when you know that both or 3 or all of you are stubborn there will be no end to this.......... Just think about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by αяgуяσѕ View Post
    An atheist can still commit terrorism in the name of atheist
    No, they can't. I just went over this. You can't commit terrorism in the name of not holding a belief.

If you actually read the post you quoted, you'd know that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Okay you're just blatantly assuming things and putting words in my mouth to try and make your statement valid there regarding my quote and its not working.
    Thanks for ruining the discussion though and becoming the guy that has to be right and everyone else is inadequate, awesome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Okay you're just blatantly assuming things and putting words in my mouth to try and make your statement valid there regarding my quote and its not working.
    Thanks for ruining the discussion though and becoming the guy that has to be right and everyone else is inadequate, awesome.
    You put "every religion has it's terrorist" in a discussion about ISIS......

Not only was it patently obvious that you were trying to equalize the issue as being the same with all religions, you even included atheism, which isn't a religion or a belief structure.

You said something stupid and I corrected you. No need to be salty.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-07-2015),Hunter Jr. (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

You put "every religion has it's terrorist" in a discussion about ISIS......

Not only was it patently obvious that you were trying to equalize the issue as being the same with all religions, you even included atheism, which isn't a religion or a belief structure.

You said something stupid and I corrected you. No need to be salty.
    It's funny how whenever someone says the word obvious, they're incorrect, I said every religion has its terrorist, I didn't say every religion has terrorist that have killed as many people as Islamic extremists. Stop trying so hard to keep yourself in the right when you were never there. You're saying stupid stuff, and you're trying to cover it up with more stupid stuff by saying things like "obviously" when it's apparently not obvious to you, and you're implying everything. Not a good combination.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It's funny how whenever someone says the word obvious, they're incorrect, I said every religion has its terrorist, I didn't say every religion has terrorist that have killed as many people as Islamic extremists. Stop trying so hard to keep yourself in the right when you were never there. You're saying stupid stuff, and you're trying to cover it up with more stupid stuff by saying things like "obviously" when it's apparently not obvious to you, and you're implying everything. Not a good combination.
    Ok why did you say it? Please, enlighten me why you mentioned that every religion(and atheism) has a terrorist.

Please. I'd love to here your reason that does not match what I already stated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ISIS can have any kind of religious people not only Islamic there can be also Atheists, Christians and many other because they don't select people with religious background (maybe they do, idk how it works) but ISIS has become to more of a problem than any other thus far.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post
    ISIS can have any kind of religious people not only Islamic there can be also Atheists, Christians
    It's literally standing for Islamic State.

It doesn't take Christians and Atheists, Atheism isn't even a religion to begin with. The leader of ISIS literally re-named himself Abu Bakr, which was essentially the right-hand man to Muhammad. They don't take different religions well. They're islamic extremists, and if you've ever read the quotes on what to do to disbelievers of Allah, then I'm pretty sure you'd realize quickly that they aren't gonna take Atheists very well at fucking all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post
    (maybe they do, idk how it works)
    If you don't know then why say something like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

It's literally standing for Islamic State.

It doesn't take Christians and Atheists, Atheism isn't even a religion to begin with. The leader of ISIS literally re-named himself Abu Bakr, which was essentially the right-hand man to Muhammad. They don't take different religions well. They're islamic extremists, and if you've ever read the quotes on what to do to disbelievers of Allah, then I'm pretty sure you'd realize quickly that they aren't gonna take Atheists very well at fucking all.

If you don't know then why say something like that.
    ISIS Is bad, that's all I know
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Ok why did you say it? Please, enlighten me why you mentioned that every religion(and atheism) has a terrorist.

Please. I'd love to here your reason that does not match what I already stated.
    Because someone said not all Muslims are terrorist and I was agreeing and making the comparison that there are terrorist in every group. It's the idea since we see Muslim terrorist people associate that with all Muslims being terrorist yet we don't see all Christians as terrorist etc.. I never said that those terrorist have killed as many as any other, I literally said absolutely nothing about the number of people killed by any group, but YOU came along and started implying and assuming and pulling stuff out of nowhere when it had nothing to do with what I was saying.

So please go shove your words down someone else's throat and stop making an ass of yourself in front of everyone.
    Last edited by ShadyJN; 11-07-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast