Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Ted's unban request - Unfair ban

I received a ban due to a guy asking me for a refund when I had to deal with a irl issue, I got requested to attent at the court and if i wouldn't i would of been sent to jail for 6 months.

As my policy says on my boosting thread, refunds are not applicable after it has been started or if there have been 24 hours past the payment date.

As far I understood from that guy, that it hasn't been updated is not my problem, I reported my thread about 2 months ago for the update and if you guys can't update a post it's not my crap as I can't edit the post myself, You guys can check the reports list and see that I've requested a change of that 2 months ago, Just because I had to deal with a irl life issue never meant that I would stop boosting anyone, I had to deal with it or i would of been sent to jail.

I'm not a thief, I'm not doing illegal things.

I accidently activated a subscription on a dutch company site which made me get a payment invoice of 4.5k euro as it was something huge i didn't even know of, I ignored their invoice and didn't pay it, they threated me with sending a "door guy that takes your shit instead of the money" idk the name sorry, but i ignored them after that too, they never sent the guy towards me but after 2 days i received a message in my post that i was requested to attent at the court due me not paying that 4.5k after i "somehow" agreed with their policy.
    I can't go deeper into this as i'm not allowed to.

I've been here for a while and I've never scammed anyone.

my profile > Ted

------

Can someone please reply and mention hugo boss and the other mods or minions? as this account can't do shit..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I want to get in the middle of this.

I don't know if it's a scam attempt or what, but I purchased a 2nd book and a g2a service PP unlocking, I haven't received anything so far, and as soon as he was BANNED I inmediatly opened up a claim on paypal against him.

If the staff of MPGH finds out that he is NOT guilty of these scams I'll cancel the claim inmediatly. If you guys decide to keep him banned then Ted, you better be damn sure that I won't cancel my chargeback and I'll keep it active till I receive the outcome from paypal.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceSteel View Post
    I want to get in the middle of this.

I don't know if it's a scam attempt or what, but I purchased a 2nd book and a g2a service PP unlocking, I haven't received anything so far, and as soon as he was BANNED I inmediatly opened up a claim on paypal against him.

If the staff of MPGH finds out that he is NOT guilty of these scams I'll cancel the claim inmediatly. If you guys decide to keep him banned then Ted, you better be damn sure that I won't cancel my chargeback and I'll keep it active till I receive the outcome from paypal.
    I'm not a scammer.

You'll see as soon a moderator reads this damn post.

Thanks
    @ @Twitching you owe refunds or boosts to the follow users.

@ @azndarkblade
    @ @SlayAway_Sam
    @ @Holyninja4
    @ @asdftothemaxiscool
    @ @shadowstyler
    @ @spookyblackman

Kinda weird how you replied to your thread multiple times but yet customers still post on the thread saying they didn't get it, yet you didn't respond to their replies.

Anyways, refund or boost them all for what they paid for and do a giveaway in GIVEAWAYS SECTION for the ones who don't respond to the refund or boost. There will also be a blacklist after you've completed the refunds, if you haven't then no blacklist will be given, just a ban.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FanticSteal For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hugo Boss (11-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitching View Post
    I received a ban due to a guy asking me for a refund when I had to deal with a irl issue, I got requested to attent at the court and if i wouldn't i would of been sent to jail for 6 months.

As my policy says on my boosting thread, refunds are not applicable after it has been started or if there have been 24 hours past the payment date.

As far I understood from that guy, that it hasn't been updated is not my problem, I reported my thread about 2 months ago for the update and if you guys can't update a post it's not my crap as I can't edit the post myself, You guys can check the reports list and see that I've requested a change of that 2 months ago, Just because I had to deal with a irl life issue never meant that I would stop boosting anyone, I had to deal with it or i would of been sent to jail.

I'm not a thief, I'm not doing illegal things.

I accidently activated a subscription on a dutch company site which made me get a payment invoice of 4.5k euro as it was something huge i didn't even know of, I ignored their invoice and didn't pay it, they threated me with sending a "door guy that takes your shit instead of the money" idk the name sorry, but i ignored them after that too, they never sent the guy towards me but after 2 days i received a message in my post that i was requested to attent at the court due me not paying that 4.5k after i "somehow" agreed with their policy.
    I can't go deeper into this as i'm not allowed to.

I've been here for a while and I've never scammed anyone.

my profile > Ted

------

Can someone please reply and mention hugo boss and the other mods or minions? as this account can't do shit..
    Not quite sure why my name is always brought up in your cases.

Anyways,

"As my policy says on my boosting thread, refunds are not applicable after it has been started or if there have been 24 hours past the payment date."

refunds are not applicable after it has been started

From my knowledge of that, you have not started some of the boosting for some people.

if there have been 24 hours past the payment date

When you messaged the user, you said you were available.
    Once the payment was made, suddenly you were not available.
    And as time gradually went by, nothing was done.
    Yeah, we get that some times things get in our way and disrupts us from doing our jobs.

However, you could have handled things properly.

- Stop receiving new businesses when you do not have the time
    - Treat people with respect by not calling them with "insult words"
    - Set a limit as to how many businesses you can take in daily
    - Make a schedule to do the businesses
    - Refund the users if you are incapable of doing the new businesses

The market runs on supply and demand.
    We all know that.
    The demand is your CSGO boosting.
    The supply provided is you boosting the people to the designated rank of their choice.
    If you cannot supply their demand, then you do not reach customer satisfaction, and the overall demand for your service denies.

Before you actually provide a service, you must be able to make time for it.
    If you cannot make time for it, temporarily close your business until you have the time available.
    At least it will not destroy your reputation like it has done today.

Nonetheless, if you can help the people by refunding them, or completing the boosts, your ban can be lifted.

In regards to this part "As far I understood from that guy, that it hasn't been updated is not my problem, I reported my thread about 2 months ago for the update and if you guys can't update a post it's not my crap as I can't edit the post myself, You guys can check the reports list and see that I've requested a change of that 2 months ago, "

I'll update your thread if you complete all the tasks

Edit: Ahh it seems like Fantic also posted. Keeping this for your reference.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

FanticSteal (11-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    ^

That being said I WILL NOT cancel the claim on Paypal till what you said you were gonna do gets done, (the second part of the eBook, and the G2A PP Unlocking SE service you had).

Thanks
    Haha I'm not gonna get a blacklist if i haven't scammed anyone.

Anyways straight to point, I never stopped boosting either quitted without a reason.

Answers >

1. hugo boss said "you still took orders when you were unavailable to boost"
    1. My answer "I've never accepted any boosting orders from the day that i went busy, Yes I did bump my thread often but that doesn't mean i accepted any boost orders from that moment, I bumped them to receive friend requests so i could do them all after i was finished with my irl issue, which i did finish 2 days ago."

2. fanticsteal saying "You will receive a blacklist and you own them a refund or boost"
    2. You like moderating that much right? go moderate this > i[dot]imgur[DOT]com/78pRHiQ.png , i[dot]imgur[dot]com/n6LeoiM.png , i[dot]imgur[dot]com/RHGRCO4.png , i[dot]imgur[dot]com/wnQOO4W.png , I aint refunding nobody nor boosting any until these disputes have been dealt with or have been punished.

So like I said before, I'm not getting a blacklist nor having to do any refunds/giveaways as people decided to dispute while i was at court and so on dealing with the issue, If people can't respect me as being a human booster then it may be so but disputing while i'm at court handling my issue is low as fuck, And if moderators decide to ban me because i didn't respond within 24 hours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Anyways straight to point, I never stopped boosting either quitted without a reason.

Answers >

1. My answer "I've never accepted any boosting orders from the day that i went busy, Yes I did bump my thread often but that doesn't mean i accepted any boost orders from that moment, I bumped them to receive friend requests so i could do them all after i was finished with my irl issue, which i did finish 2 days ago."

2. fanticsteal saying "You will receive a blacklist and you own them a refund or boost"
    2. You like moderating that much right? go moderate this > i[dot]imgur[DOT]com/78pRHiQ.png , i[dot]imgur[dot]com/n6LeoiM.png , i[dot]imgur[dot]com/RHGRCO4.png , i[dot]imgur[dot]com/wnQOO4W.png , I aint refunding nobody nor boosting any until these disputes have been dealt with or have been punished.

So like I said before, I'm not getting a blacklist nor having to do any refunds/giveaways as people decided to dispute while i was at court and so on dealing with the issue, If people can't respect me as being a human booster then it may be so but disputing while i'm at court handling my issue is low as fuck, And if moderators decide to ban me because i didn't respond within 24 hours.
    But some people didn't dispute though :<

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azndarkblade View Post
    But some people didn't dispute though :<
    Whoever didn't dispute will still be boosted, anyway this has to be solved first before i will continue boosting on MPGH as I've had to many issues and moderators blaming it on me, now they even banned me while i was at court so yeah, there will be no boosting available to ANYONE till they fix this. as they've caused this all to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

^

That being said I WILL NOT cancel the claim on Paypal till what you said you were gonna do gets done, (the second part of the eBook, and the G2A PP Unlocking SE service you had).
    I've already done the method for it, and your paypal email will be unblocked from g2a as soon i reply to that ticket.

You just made it worse by letting day(s) pass by the response time

You know what people say, Karma is a bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Whoever didn't dispute will still be boosted, anyway this has to be solved first before i will continue boosting on MPGH as I've had to many issues and moderators blaming it on me, now they even banned me while i was at court so yeah, there will be no boosting available to ANYONE till they fix this. as they've caused this all to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I've already done the method for it, and your paypal email will be unblocked from g2a as soon i reply to that ticket.

You just made it worse by letting day(s) pass by the response time

You know what people say, Karma is a bitch.
    Your message: there will be no boosting available to ANYONE till they fix this

You may want to rethink that. People have lost their trust in you.
    In no case has there been a banned user/scammer have their ban lifted first to fulfill peoples orders, or refund their money.

Not sure why you are also blaming the staff for you not being able to fulfill the orders
    We get that you went to "court" and that took up some of your time.
    However, if you refunded the people who you had not boosted, this probably would have not happened.
    And in fact, you would probably be providing really good customer support.
    Unfortunately people lost trust in you and as a result they decided to file a paypal dispute.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

FanticSteal (11-27-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post

Your message: there will be no boosting available to ANYONE till they fix this

You may want to rethink that. People have lost their trust in you.
    In no case has there been a banned user/scammer have their ban lifted first to fulfill peoples orders, or refund their money.

Not sure why you are also blaming the staff for you not being able to fulfill the orders
    We get that you went to "court" and that took up some of your time.
    However, if you refunded the people who you had not boosted, this probably would have not happened.
    And in fact, you would probably be providing really good customer support.
    Unfortunately people lost trust in you and as a result they decided to file a paypal dispute.
    ^

This is absolutely right, I'm not going to cancel my current dispute because if in fact he is a scammer hell, I won't be able to file the dispute of the same transaction again.
    Now, if he still wants the money, he'll have to send me the ebook I paid for first, or just send it to a middleman, so I can resend the money once again.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Creed's Life For This Useful Post:

FanticSteal (11-27-2015)

Thanks

^

This is absolutely right, I'm not going to cancel my current dispute because if in fact he is a scammer hell, I won't be able to file the dispute of the same transaction again.
    Now, if he still wants the money, he'll have to send me the ebook I paid for first, or just send it to a middleman, so I can resend the money once again.
    I'll do that as I'm not a scammer anyway,
    I will only trust hugo boss or fanticsteal as middleman.

also the full amount was $40, you disputed $20 so I received $0 of you as you agreed with a $20 first, $20 after completion of method. so $40 total, if you agree i'll send the method to one of the noted above middlemans.

also I'd like my ted account to be unbanned as I haven't scammed anyone.

@Hugo Boss @FanticSteal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

also the full amount was $40, you disputed $20 so I received $0 of you as you agreed with a $20 first, $20 after completion of method. so $40 total, if you agree i'll send the method to one of the noted above middlemans.

@Hugo Boss @FanticSteal
    I haven't disputed or requested refund from paypal. I bought rank boost from LEM to Supreme but I already reached Supreme. Does that mean i'll be boosted to Global instead when you're back? Thanks~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

@Hugo Boss @FanticSteal
    Perfectly fine by me, reach me on skype once you're ready to do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Answers >

You seem to keep on taking orders contrary to what you're saying.

A new scam report made on you a few hours ago with credible evidence:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1057021
    Last edited by Smoke; 11-30-2015 at 08:53 AM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast