Thread: Help needed....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    Your dad should buy you a new laptop, and if you really need it for school and he doesn't then he's making a big mistake.
    do free refund with this item:
    https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Alienware...aming+computer
    for @Dyaro

Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    Why are you acting like a fucking victim?

Do something for yourself for once.

Stop acting like a 4 year old whinny little girl.
    What if he can't get a job, you live in the US and do graphics designing, he lives in Germany and does who knows what. Instead of shitposting incessantly you should've read the thread where @Dyaro specifically stated he needs a laptop for school. How is he expected to perform in school if he has no online device to use?
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 12-02-2015 at 10:36 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

Dylan (12-05-2015),Nyaro (12-03-2015),Ticherhaz (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

for @Dyaro

What if he can't get a job, you live in the US and do graphics designing, he lives in Germany and does who knows what. Instead of shitposting incessantly you should've read the thread where @Dyaro specifically stated he needs a laptop for school. How is he expected to perform in school if he has no online device to use?
    @Dyaro if you want a free refund on that laptop or another laptop just ask

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

for @Dyaro

You don't need a fucking laptop to do school work?
    It's called paper and pencil.
    Do research in the library before and after school.

He says he "needs it when he really doesn't."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You are not taking the idea that he does Online Classes.

It looks like your anger is clouding your judgement, relax.
    there's nothing left for you here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

Dylan (12-05-2015),Fucking Moron (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyaro View Post
    Please read correctly. 400$ to buy a new one or less to repair it
    Also the battery is broken as well.
    Ofc i can buy a new desktop, but with what money?
    You can get shitty laptops under $200 if you need em for school.

- - - Updated - - -

Libraries aren't open 24/7, sometimes doing projects on computer can take hours from self experience.
    Maybe if you ever did homework during school you would know; teachers post answers and shit and notes online these days too.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Dylan (12-05-2015),Fucking Moron (12-03-2015),Nyaro (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I'll put it like this. When are under his roof it's his rules when you start helping paying for bills in his house then I'm sure it wouldn't of happened.
    Secondly, Since you are still living with your parents I'm going to assume you are not 19 or 20... When your mom or dad calls your name you drop everything
    that are you doing and you respond to them fast and as quickly as you can you run to them and say YES SIR? or YES MAM? because your parents are looking for respect. I'm sure your parents be thinking dang now i gotta call Dyaro for some help and he's ain't going to do anything but say YEAH!? or WHAT YOU NEED DAD? as a father when i call my children name i swear to god they better come to me as fast as they can because " I'm calling your name for a reason " that means come to me i need your help with something or i need to ask a question or i need you to ride some where with me. Now this would of been a different story if you had your own house or lived with your girlfriend / wife and she called your name and you didn't come to her, yeah you can do that she ain't your dad or mom but you as you said quote " My father came in and wanted to talk to me. I said im busy " that's where you FKED UP BIG TIME saying "IM BUSY" never tell your dad or mom your busy nothing in this world could be so important then spending time or talking to your parents they won't be here forever. side note i work from my computer as well my wife calls my name and i say YEAH!? what you need babe!? and she keeps calling my name calling my name and i eventually just get the FK up and see what she wants because i can do that... i don't live with mom or dad i pay bills etc. Now your dad smashing your PC? uncalled for BUT! let's not just be on your side kk? simple fact is we don't know what goes on in your house for all we know you could of been cursing your dad out yesterday and when ever he needs you for something you always reply dad I'm busy I'm on the computer doing this or that he finally got fed up with your excuse of being "to busy for him" and made the decision to smash your laptop.. now seriously after everything that happened you should consider sitting down with your dad and talking to him and hopefully things will work out
    Last edited by d-dog17; 12-03-2015 at 12:46 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-dog17 For This Useful Post:

Nyaro (12-03-2015),Ticherhaz (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by d-dog17 View Post
    I'll put it like this. When are under his roof it's his rules when you start helping paying for bills in his house then I'm sure it wouldn't of happened.
    Secondly, Since you are still living with your parents I'm going to assume you are not 19 or 20... When your mom or dad calls your name you drop everything
    that are you doing and you respond to them fast and as quickly as you can you run to them and say YES SIR? or YES MAM? because your parents are looking for respect. I'm sure your parents be thinking dang now i gotta call Dyaro for some help and he's ain't going to do anything but say YEAH!? or WHAT YOU NEED DAD? as a father when i call my children name i swear to god they better come to me as fast as they can because " I'm calling your name for a reason " that means come to me i need your help with something or i need to ask a question or i need you to ride some where with me. Now this would of been a different story if you had your own house or lived with your girlfriend / wife and she called your name and you didn't come to her, yeah you can do that she ain't your dad or mom but you as you said quote " My father came in and wanted to talk to me. I said im busy " that's where you FKED UP BIG TIME saying "IM BUSY" never tell your dad or mom your busy nothing in this world could be so important then spending time or talking to your parents they won't be here forever. side note i work from my computer as well my wife calls my name and i say YEAH!? what you need babe!? and she keeps calling my name calling my name and i eventually just get the FK up and see what she wants because i can do that... i don't live with mom or dad i pay bills etc. Now your dad smashing your PC? uncalled for BUT! let's not just be on your side kk? simple fact is we don't know what goes on in your house for all we know you could of been cursing your dad out yesterday and when ever he needs you for something you always reply dad I'm busy I'm on the computer doing this or that he finally got fed up with your excuse of being "to busy for him" and made the decision to smash your laptop.. now seriously after everything that happened you should consider sitting down with your dad and talking to him and hopefully things will work out
    tl;dr version: Give your dad some fucking respect
    there's nothing left for you here.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

d-dog17 (12-03-2015),Nyaro (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoRaptor View Post
    tl;dr version: Give your dad some fucking respect
    Thanks Lol i just hated seeing what he typed because i grew up where respect is everything in your parents eyes and to tell them your to busy is the ultimate disrespect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    @Dyaro if you want a free refund on that laptop or another laptop just ask
    I dont know much about refunds. But dont you need to buy the item to refund it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by d-dog17 View Post
    So you want to tell me a family does work without conflicts?
    It doesnt. If im busy im busy. When my parents are busy im not allowed to interrupt them. I respect that. If im busy i dont want to be interrupted as well. They also need to respect that. There are rules in houses and you need to follow them whoever you are.

- - - Updated - - -

You are not taking the idea that he does Online Classes.

It looks like your anger is clouding your judgement, relax.
    He "hates" me for no reason. We seemed to be friends but then he started thinking hes something better because he can code lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Anywho, Onto the topic at hand, Do you have a job Dyaro? You need to save up man. That hate is a little much in this thread, sorry you go through that shit.

Ill try and send what I can when I get paid.
    Im able to do jobs in january because i get 16 in this december.
    But that would be hard since i still have school
    Last edited by Nyaro; 12-03-2015 at 05:55 AM.

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Man, I wish I could help you out even if it was a little bit, getting money myself tomorrow or 5th and then I'll be ordering somethings for myself then after than I'll see what I can do.. I ain't shit like others (Others as like Organized and as such), I'll help anyone in "need" even when I'm not answered same, but whatever..

Have donated before so it wont be a biggie (donated to a family whose girl had a tumor, so I felt good after done such kind-hearted act)
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Nyaro (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I can give u some

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I thought it was a computer. its a laptop ._.
    first of all, you just do a lot of good things to your dad. charm your dad's heart. maybe he will change his mind to help you to buy a new laptop.
    good luc k
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticherhaz For This Useful Post:

Nyaro (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke's Sheep View Post
    I can give u some
    That would be awesome bro. Can you hit me up with a pm?
    Cause skype is bitching on my phone

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyaro View Post
    I dont know much about refunds. But dont you need to buy the item to refund it?

- - - Updated - - -

So you want to tell me a family does work without conflicts?
    It doesnt. If im busy im busy. When my parents are busy im not allowed to interrupt them. I respect that. If im busy i dont want to be interrupted as well. They also need to respect that. There are rules in houses and you need to follow them whoever you are.

- - - Updated - - -

He "hates" me for no reason. We seemed to be friends but then he started thinking hes something better because he can code lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Im able to do jobs in january because i get 16 in this december.
    But that would be hard since i still have school
    Yep you gotta get it first but in the end you get it for free.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I'll help you out after I get pay next week.
    Hope 20$ is enough for you to use the computer in the library. Hang in their buddy.
    Last edited by Bryan; 12-03-2015 at 10:52 AM.

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

Nyaro (12-03-2015)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast