Thanks

any manga / ln collectors?

Last volume of Spice and Wolf comes out next April and I'm thinking about buying all 1-17 then. It'll be a lot of money it looks really nice to own a whole/good series. Gonna be worth every penny. (amazon refund kappa). @Empire or @Takatsuki / anyone, do y'all own an entire series of manga/ln?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
    Last volume of Spice and Wolf comes out next April and I'm thinking about buying all 1-17 then. It'll be a lot of money it looks really nice to own a whole/good series. Gonna be worth every penny. (amazon refund kappa). @Empire or @Takatsuki / anyone, do y'all own an entire series of manga/ln?
    Yeah. I own all of Spice & Wolf and Tokyo Ghoul, of what's out. Only have Kizumonogatari, but plan on getting the rest of the series soon. Currently missing two volumes of Berserk. I also have a shit ton of Blu-Ray sets like F/SN, DBZ, Kill la Kill, and Cowboy Bebop. Also have a Kaneki figure and some other stuff on my shelf that I can't see.

It's expensive, but well worth it. I got a $50 gift card to Barnes and Nobles so I plan on seeing what they have and if nothing is damaged I'll probably get the OPM volumes, or if they have Berserk, finish that. I typically buy online because as said in a previous thread, fuck going outside. Plus you never know if the items were damaged. Typically the store owners there don't really care about the quality of manga so they just throw them in. Kids come along, pick it up, bend the spine like crazy and tear the pages. I've had it happen once or twice and never did it again. But granted the gift card, I'm kind of inclined to use it.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 12-26-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Yeah. I own all of Spice & Wolf and Tokyo Ghoul, of what's out. Only have Kizumonogatari, but plan on getting the rest of the series soon. Currently missing two volumes of Berserk. I also have a shit ton of Blu-Ray sets like F/SN, DBZ, Kill la Kill, and Cowboy Bebop. Also have a Kaneki figure and some other stuff on my shelf that I can't see.

It's expensive, but well worth it. I got a $50 gift card to Barnes and Nobles so I plan on seeing what they have and if nothing is damaged I'll probably get the OPM volumes, or if they have Berserk, finish that. I typically buy online because as said in a previous thread, fuck going outside. Plus you never know if the items were damaged. Typically the store owners there don't really care about the quality of manga so they just throw them in. Kids come along, pick it up, bend the spine like crazy and tear the pages. I've had it happen once or twice and never did it again. But granted the gift card, I'm kind of inclined to use it.
    Ye I'm getting all my shit brand new from amazon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
    Ye I'm getting all my shit brand new from amazon
    I usually get it from Rightstuf or AmiAmi.

Thanks
    I usually get it from Rightstuf or AmiAmi.
    but import fees and shipping is a bitch RIP

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OBLOCK 300 BANG BANG View Post
    but import fees and shipping is a bitch RIP
    True but worth it. I just got back from Barnes and Nobles, and went to their manga section. Besides the employee that kept trying to talk to me about his favorite series Attack on Titan, the One Punch Man volume was torn to shit and the spine had wrinkles on it which would indicate some kid bending it constantly back.

I'll pay the extra $10 for a solid volume.

Thanks
    True but worth it. I just got back from Barnes and Nobles, and went to their manga section. Besides the employee that kept trying to talk to me about his favorite series Attack on Titan, the One Punch Man volume was torn to shit and the spine had wrinkles on it which would indicate some kid bending it constantly back.

I'll pay the extra $10 for a solid volume.
    amazon.com/One-Punch-Man-Vol-1-ONE/dp/1421585642/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1451257640&sr=8-1&keywords=one+punch+man

???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OBLOCK 300 BANG BANG View Post
    amazon.com/One-Punch-Man-Vol-1-ONE/dp/1421585642/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1451257640&sr=8-1&keywords=one+punch+man

???
    Again, no issue with it. I just use Rightstuf. The only reason I checked Barnes and Nobles is because I had a gift card for it.