Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation And We Say Quran is Violent and Stupid.

I was shocked as you are after reading this.

Your opinion.

Thanks
    We should all just be atheists, problem solved

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    We should all just be atheists, problem solved
    or everyone can believe what the want unless what their believing in is affecting the general population (It has to be the practicing of the religion it self not what people want to perceive it as) for example if religion "x" HolyBook teaches to not kill people for that is a sin and is against the religion "x" god and then people who are in the religion kill people anyways and claim that for whatever reason their is a exception the religion is not to be blamed but the people who are following it >>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Slavery? We already are bunch of slaves..
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Cherry picked verses and translations.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (12-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Cherry pick. and I don't do religion.
    Fear the old blood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fake & Gay, So Go Away

Thanks
    You should consider feeding your mind sometime and study what slavery was before America's history of slavery became the only definition of it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I don't get how people always react by saying it's "cherry picked" - if it's in the damn book, then it's there

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AidanCS For This Useful Post:

SPH0 (12-27-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
    Cherry pick. and I don't do religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Cherry picked verses and translations.
    You don't do religion how you know if it's cherry-picked? It's one of tens of violent chapters, if I list every single one you're going to say; Oh you cherry-picked it?
    If I didn't put the difference between 2 religions, would it be cherry-picking too? That's a standard reply I see every-time one of you has nothing to say or defend himself.

I choose a specific topic in one religion and another, "COPIED" not translated both of them, look at the damn books and you'll find both.

I'm ready to start 5 new threads with various topics not only about slavery but age marrying, etc.
    To prove that it's not "Cherry-Picking", lol.

Accept the facts people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Fake & Gay, So Go Away
    If that mean something it means that you never read your book and you're a weirdo who lies to himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SPH0 View Post

You don't do religion how you know if it's cherry-picked? It's one of tens of violent chapters, if I list every single one you're going to say; Oh you cherry-picked it?
    If I didn't put the difference between 2 religions, would it be cherry-picking too? That's a standard reply I see every-time one of you has nothing to say or defend himself.

I choose a specific topic in one religion and another, "COPIED" not translated both of them, look at the damn books and you'll find both.

I'm ready to start 5 new threads with various topics not only about slavery but age marrying, etc.

Accept the facts people.

If that mean something it means that you never read your book and you're a weirdo who lies to himself.
    Just means I don't read shitty old books. I don't do religion and you shouldn't either.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Voucher (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Accept the facts people.

Lies to himself? Are you serious? Just because someone doesn't read some shitty Bible + isn't religious doesn't mean they "lie to themselves" to me it looks like you are lying to yourself with believing most of this bullshit, if religious actually did something good, we'd wouldn't do things we do now, come to your senses. I'm not hating on you, but you sound pretty stupid.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (12-28-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    Lies to himself? Are you serious? Just because someone doesn't read some shitty Bible + isn't religious doesn't mean they "lie to themselves" to me it looks like you are lying to yourself with believing most of this bullshit, if religious actually did something good, we'd wouldn't do things we do now, come to your senses. I'm not hating on you, but you sound pretty stupid.
    He said; "Fake & Gay", that what made me say that he lies to himself assuming that he knows what he's talking about, turned out he don't read shit, from my perspective you discuss what you know otherwise you stfu. Easy logic.

Also, that's a bonus.

Burn baby burn...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    Lies to himself? Are you serious? Just because someone doesn't read some shitty Bible + isn't religious doesn't mean they "lie to themselves" to me it looks like you are lying to yourself with believing most of this bullshit
    valid point but ad hominem doesnt count.
    He said; "Fake & Gay", that what made me say that he lies to himself assuming that he knows what he's talking about, turned out he don't read shit, from my perspective you discuss what you know otherwise you stfu. Easy logic.
    it's clear you yourself don't know what you are talking about. we don't have to read the entire book to understand it's meaning. i've read through quite a bit of it and there are many verses in there where Muhammad preaches violence.

please explain to me how https://quran.com/3/56 (going previously it speaks about disbelievers of Jesus, and the disbelievers planning, but Allah "is the best of planners". after this there's a quote from Allah to Jesus which leads directly into 3:56.

explain to me how that's a peaceful solution for the disbelievers.

You don't do religion how you know if it's cherry-picked?
    can you not. this is obvious because you're taking SPECIFIC QUOTES OUT OF THE QURAN WITHOUT THE STORY OF IT. YOU'RE SELECTING SPECIFIC VERSES INSTEAD OF THE BOOK ENTIRELY. YOU ARE NOT TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION ANY OF THE BOOK, BUT RATHER ONLY THE GOOD QUOTES INSIDE OF IT THAT THEN TIE INTO VIOLENCE.

We don't need to fucking read of all of it to see that.

Muslims are all the same, they twist their shit just so they can defend the Quran. I really don't get why you people are so averse to any violence in your religion, in Christianity they whole-heartedly accepted the fact that in the Old Testament they used to stone their wives and children if they were disrespectful, and all they do now is defend how it was 'justified', and how 'morals then are different than morals now', instead of it happening at all.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 12-28-2015 at 12:41 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

Charion (12-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Hunter Jr.

I agree that it happened, it happened though because it was customary by Jewish Law. I am not sure if Gentiles followed the same principles. I doubt it, they probably saw it as barbaric. Even now in todays world though, if we went to Russian/China/Middle East, am sure we would see certain ways of life we see as immoral or completely wrong, yet to them, its customary because its always been like that.
    Last edited by Hova; 12-28-2015 at 12:52 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast