Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

Or instead of being so averse to potentially losing you can just post it on here, since he already declined.
    idc about losing, i just can't be bothered to structure and clearly display my responses, rather just have a normal discussion on skype than on "show" here, where people like you can comment

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldex View Post
    idc about losing, i just can't be bothered to structure and clearly display my responses, rather just have a normal discussion on skype than on "show" here, where people like you can comment
    Err......

It's just not a subject where I need to explain in-depth to any real degree. It's simply definitions and their common use.

Now if we were talking about another subject which required greater explanation (i.e. determinism vs. free will) I'd be more inclined, but arguing semantics is hardly worth my time or voice.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

CoupSeven (05-08-2016),Hunter Jr. (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    I think that after you die your instantly reborn with no rememberance of your pastlife

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Floggle View Post
    I think that after you die your instantly reborn with no rememberance of your pastlife
    How would that make sense?
    How would the universe or whatever supernatural being controls everything (in your mind) deal with the population rising?
    I don't see how anyone could think this way without thinking about it more and realising that it sounds insane.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

CoupSeven (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Floggle View Post
    Its kinda interesting if you actually believe/think it that way cause we still hasn't come out with any solid evidence about reincarnation or life after death. Just like how we say about the existence of god and few things about the entire solar systems. To refute a theory, you only need one refuting piece of evidence. But hey, everyone has their own opinion about this and it's up to you whether you want to believe in it or not. I don't care if this sound stupid, but we may or may not see something after we die. Just like the afterlife or something. I don't know about you guys, it can be anything.
    Last edited by CoupSeven; 05-08-2016 at 04:37 PM. Reason: added a few relevance words, removed some unnecessary sentences

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234