Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    don't be a vape fag. I smoke (weed, fuck cigs, papers only) and I've gotten suspended from school several times for beating up niggas who ask me to vape with them. Vaping is gay... don't do it.
    Sheep Resume

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
    SHEEP HERDER, 11/2010 - PRESENT
    RESPONSIBILITIES

Attend sheep flock grazing on range
    Herd sheep rounds up strays using trained dogs
    Beds down sheep near evening campsite
    Guard flock from predatory animals from eating poisonous plants
    May assist in lambing, docking, and shearing
    May feed sheep supplementary feed.

SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
    Three years of working experience as Sheep Herder
    Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
    Talk to others to convey information effectively

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    vaping is fun :3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Steam is a smoke in a way...
    thats is false as smoke conteins gases + water vapours but steam is only water vapours smh tbh fam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Not necessarily true with joints.
    Stop saying that weed is healthy or "not dangerous". Weed boosts anxiety and destroys neurons. Most of ya'll don't even know what smoking weed is, you just pretend to be bad asses online.
    Nigga I saw dudes become zombies after quite a few time smoking. So yeah drugs, alcohol and cigarettes/vapes/pipes/whateverthefuckitis are dangerous and serve to nothing expect to waste your money and life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep #3 View Post
    don't be a vape fag. I smoke (weed, fuck cigs, papers only) and I've gotten suspended from school several times for beating up niggas who ask me to vape with them. Vaping is gay... don't do it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

Way (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post

Stop saying that weed is healthy or "not dangerous". Weed boosts anxiety and destroys neurons. Most of ya'll don't even know what smoking weed is, you just pretend to be bad asses online.
    Nigga I saw dudes become zombies after quite a few time smoking. So yeah drugs, alcohol and cigarettes/vapes/pipes/whateverthefuckitis are dangerous and serve to nothing expect to waste your money and life.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL... Certain extracts from Marijuana have helped people medically exponentially. Clearly you think that smoking weed is just to have fun, do some research.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Charion (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    yes it is bad dude

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Nah it's not bad, but it's just a trend. If you don't have a smoking problem there is no point in picking it up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jamig mes View Post
    thats is false as smoke conteins gases + water vapours but steam is only water vapours smh tbh fam
    I said "In a way" you need to read, sure it contains more gases and shit, but let's not forget that even if you are boiling up a water, the water boils out some gases

- - - Updated - - -

LOL... Certain extracts from Marijuana have helped people medically exponentially. Clearly you think that smoking weed is just to have fun, do some research.
    I wanna give a shoot to Marijuana for medical reasons :3
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    LOL... Certain extracts from Marijuana have helped people medically exponentially. Clearly you think that smoking weed is just to have fun, do some research. Plus there's no need for me to do researches, one of my friends went to the hospital, a famous singer here passed away as weed brings heart diseases and as I told you before I've seen guys become like zombies. The difference between me and you is that I've lived the outside life whereas you base your facts on movies and memes.
    Certain extracts ? What about the rest ? Losers.
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 03-07-2016 at 06:01 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    even if you are boiling up a water, the water boils out some gases
    no when oyu boil the waters there are no gases escaping from water. if u want to make gas escape its water u have to do it with the elyctrolysis
    literally second grade chemistry smh tbh fam

Thanks

Certain extracts ? What about the rest ? Losers.
    Just like plants you take out certain extracts for medicine. Just cause they don't use the rest for medicinal uses doesn't mean its bad? Wtf are you going on about??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jamig mes View Post
    no when oyu boil the waters there are no gases escaping from water. if u want to make gas escape its water u have to do it with the elyctrolysis
    literally second grade chemistry smh tbh fam
    I never learned chemistry, so how the fuck would I know?
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Just like plants you take out certain extracts for medicine. Just cause they don't use the rest for medicinal uses doesn't mean its bad? Wtf are you going on about??
    Doesn't mean it's bad? Dude you are fucking promoting drugs here. YES IT IS BAD. You might call it "research" simply by looking at memes and movies, because as I've said before most of you here have never even seen a joint before, one of my friends went to the hospital, a famous singer here died of a heart attack caused by weed usage, a brother of one of my friends became just like a zombie, and the list goes on and on. So @Sander The Panda, smoking is bad in general, if you wanna try it yourself then go ahead and take notes of how much severe your anxiety disorder will become. As for the other wannabe thugs here, try to live a life out of your home for a change and maybe [but just MAYBEEE] you might get to know life a little bit better.

Thanks

Doesn't mean it's bad? Dude you are fucking promoting drugs here. YES IT IS BAD. You might call it "research" simply by looking at memes and movies, because as I've said before most of you here have never even seen a joint before, one of my friends went to the hospital, a famous singer here died of a heart attack caused by weed usage, a brother of one of my friends became just like a zombie, and the list goes on and on. So @Sander The Panda, smoking is bad in general, if you wanna try it yourself then go ahead and take notes of how much severe your anxiety disorder will become. As for the other wannabe thugs here, try to live a life out of your home for a change and maybe [but just MAYBEEE] you might get to know life a little bit better.
    First off, i've never smoked weed in my life. Also, what the fuck???? MEMES? I'm not promoting shit, all i'm saying is that marijuana has more pros than cons. What famous singer died because of smoking a joint? Have you seen how marijuana and marijuana extracts have helped people? Theres people out there who have like 50 seizures a day and they've been taking marijuana extracts which stops those as long as you take the extract. People with severe body aches, arthritis , and other problems have been able to relax by smoking marijuana. Don't go around telling me that weed is bad just because you think its a "gangster" thing. I think you need to do some actual research.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    First off, i've never smoked weed in my life. Also, what the fuck???? MEMES? I'm not promoting shit, all i'm saying is that marijuana has more pros than cons. What famous singer died because of smoking a joint? Have you seen how marijuana and marijuana extracts have helped people? Theres people out there who have like 50 seizures a day and they've been taking marijuana extracts which stops those as long as you take the extract. People with severe body aches, arthritis , and other problems have been able to relax by smoking marijuana. Don't go around telling me that weed is bad just because you think its a "gangster" thing. I think you need to do some actual research.
    Marijuana Extracts

Smoking THC-rich resins extracted from the marijuana plant is on the rise. Users call this practice dabbing. People are using various forms of these extracts, such as:

hash oil or honey oil—a gooey liquid
    wax or budder—a soft solid with a texture like lip balm
    shatter—a hard, amber-colored solid
    These extracts can deliver extremely large amounts of THC to users, and their use has sent some people to the emergency room. Another danger is in preparing these extracts, which usually involves butane (lighter fluid). A number of people who have used butane to make extracts at home have caused fires and explosions and have been seriously burned.
    Long-term effects

Marijuana also affects brain development. When marijuana users begin using as teenagers, the drug may reduce thinking, memory, and learning functions and affect how the brain builds connections between the areas necessary for these functions.

Marijuana’s effects on these abilities may last a long time or even be permanent.

For example, a study showed that people who started smoking marijuana heavily in their teens and had an ongoing cannabis use disorder lost an average of eight IQ points between ages 13 and 38. The lost mental abilities did not fully return in those who quit marijuana as adults. Those who started smoking marijuana as adults did not show notable IQ declines (Meier, 2012).
    Contrary to common belief, marijuana can be addictive.
    How Does Marijuana Affect a User’s Life?

Compared to nonusers, heavy marijuana users more often report the following:

lower life satisfaction
    poorer mental health
    poorer physical health
    more relationship problems
    Users also report less academic and career success. For example, marijuana use is linked to a higher likelihood of dropping out of school (McCaffrey, 2010). It is also linked to more job absences, accidents, and injuries (Zwerling, 1990).
    Source: https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicatio...acts/marijuana
    Additionally, as I've mentioned a hundred times before, I've seen drugs effects on people with my own eyes so I know what this shit is. Also please tell me where did you get all this knowledge regarding with drugs? Oh wait, yes you've seen shitposts comparing weed with alcohol, did you also see Harold & Kumar? Those movies are great tho.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast