Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation Ban Appeal for Predator

It's been a while and I think its time for me to come back to MPGH. The whole event was a disaster on my part and due to conflicts with IRL stuff, I simply gave up and took the hit. The hole was too deep for me to get out of so I simply accepted my sentence and took a break from MPGH all together. However, the weight of what I did really took a toll on me and I was really guilty of what I did. I abandoned my "internet life" all together and hid myself due to shame. Today, I made the wrongs becomes rights and I contacted the people that I was in debt to.

To be more specific this is the user I am talking about: /forum/member.php?u=2568394 and I am referring to this thread which essentially ended my time here on MPGH - /forum/showthread.php?t=1041102&highlight=predator

This is what basically happened. I had a SE service up and everything was going great. I had multiple sales everyday and I completed all of them in a relatively quick amount of time. However, after a while the company strengthened their policy and getting the product was getting longer. I developed a way to get past it so I continued my service and at the same time, letting my customers know that it would take longer (a few weeks). At this time due to the long length of the service, I spent the money on food, books, and other essentials. I left some behind just incase of any problems - sort of like an emergency fund.

Then one day, the company stopped issuing the product all together. They completely cracked down and denied everyone the product. I of course tried anything I could bypass it but they completely denied all replacement products completely whether if it was a SE or a legit replacement. Seeing this, I had the thread closed to prevent any more people from contacting me. I dealt with the majority of the customers (I managed to get most of the customer's products done before they shut it down) and refunded anyone I could with the remaining money I had saved. Once that hit zero, I still have a customer that didn't have their product nor the refund and in this case it was Shining Force. I kindly asked Hugo Boss who was the Middleman at the time to oversee the scam report that placed on me. Never in a thousand years would I scam someone from the get go and I wasn't going to let that happen that easily. Hugo Boss gave me one week - which I gladly accepted (I needed all the time I could get to resolve the problem) - to give him product or refund him. After one week of searching everywhere, saving whatever I can, the deadline arrived and I could not get enough to refund Shining. It was at this time when I told Hugo Boss to ban me until I could resolve the problem.

i.----imgur./7nSseT4.png

I chatted with Shining Force today over Skype and I told him everything that needed to be said and being the saint that he is, he accepted my apology and forgave me.

EVIDENCE

i.----imgur./R54yfiZ.png

i.----imgur./sP2IMpW.png

i.----imgur./svhJzUW.png

i.----imgur./SXDYzk7.png

SKYPE PROFILE

i.----imgur./LUNnrlY.png

Thank you all and I hope we can sort this out once and for all.

Mentions: Flengo and Mayion

Note: I deeply apologize for the layout and the links. Since I am a new member, I can't post and links which includes Imgur links for image hosting and mentions as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Just gonna mention a few people for you so it could be resolved faster for you and glad you decided to come back to resolve things.
    @Flengo (because you mentioned them) @Mayion (because you mentioned them) @shiningforce (To confirm this is true)
    Proof Skype profile checks out:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=831154

Seems you had a couple more people you needa refund/resolve this with as well:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1028777 @ennis
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1028777 @lister123 (hasn't been online in almost 2 months, so you need to contact him through Skype or do a give away for how much he gave you)

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Refund every single person that was scammed and either get them to confirm by posting here in this thread or include a screenshot of them acknowledging your refund to them.

After that information is reviewed, your ban will be lifted and a permanent blacklist will be placed on you.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Refund every single person that was scammed and either get them to confirm by posting here in this thread or include a screenshot of them acknowledging your refund to them.

After that information is reviewed, your ban will be lifted and a permanent blacklist will be placed on you.
    Got it, I'll be back with more info

Thanks
    Just an update on the status of this.

Talked to Lister about it yesterday over Skype and he forgave me which nice of him. I messaged Ennis over Skype yesterday as well but have yet to hear back from him.

Once I sort things Ennis I'll post back here with screenshots of both people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Just gonna mention a few people for you so it could be resolved faster for you and glad you decided to come back to resolve things.
    @Flengo (because you mentioned them) @Mayion (because you mentioned them) @shiningforce (To confirm this is true)
    Proof Skype profile checks out:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=831154

Seems you had a couple more people you needa refund/resolve this with as well:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1028777 @ennis
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1028777 @lister123 (hasn't been online in almost 2 months, so you need to contact him through Skype or do a give away for how much he gave you)

Yeah. Me and Predator did speak over skype.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shiningforce For This Useful Post:

Dictum Factum (03-13-2016)

Thanks

Onto day 3 of trying to contact Ennis via Skype but have not received a response. Ennis is a special case to which may change the final verdict so if you want I can explain things better on Skype.

Please advise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictum Factum View Post
    Onto day 3 of trying to contact Ennis via Skype but have not received a response. Ennis is a special case to which may change the final verdict so if you want I can explain things better on Skype.

Please advise.
    If he's inactive on MPGH and can't be reached over Skype, you can make a giveaway for the amount of money you owe him.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks

If he's inactive on MPGH and can't be reached over Skype, you can make a giveaway for the amount of money you owe him.
    Will do Flengo!

Ennis was a special case because he ordered two to his reship (he lives in Asia) and he claimed that he only got one but I made sure they sent two units to him and got confirmation that they did. Either way, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and I'll go with what he claimed.

In that case, I owe him $20 but I'm going to be doing a $40 giveaway to give back to the community. Perhaps a FitBit or some of my premium eBooks...

I'll link you the giveaway once I have it all set up.

Here is Lister and I having that conversation I mentioned a day or so ago. Seeing that Ennis won't be replying back, I'll post it now to get that out of the way.

i.imgur---/af7syHP.png

i.imgur.---/ERxGi4a.png

i.imgur.---/4uWSubg.png

Thanks
    Giveaway: mpgh.----/forum/showthread.php?t=1094621

Thanks
    Giveaway ended about a week ago and I was able to send the Fitbit out. The original winner was located in India and I had problems with sending it there. Plus the I couldn't get a hold of the winner due to our timezone conflicting so I couldn't work anything out.

I picked a new winner that lived in the United States and had a Skype so that I could communicate better. Winner was @Speedster and a Fit Bit was sent out quickly and easily. He should be able to confirm this.

My part here is done. Thanks!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dictum Factum For This Useful Post:

Speedster (03-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Hey, thanks man, can confirm I got the fitbit device, please unban him

Add me on IM

1. Click the under my post
    2. Click the located under my avatar pic

3. ???
    4. PROFIT

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Speedster For This Useful Post:

Dictum Factum (03-25-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
    Hey, thanks man, can confirm I got the fitbit device, please unban him
    Appreciate it man!
    @Flengo @Mayion @Hero @BACKD00R @FanticSteal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Any user who you did not provide a service for must be refunded. For those who are inactive there must be a giveaway of equal or better value.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Any user who you did not provide a service for must be refunded. For those who are inactive there must be a giveaway of equal or better value.
    I already offered Shining Force a Fit Bit Blaze and that is currently shipping out to him and I threw in a few of my paid eBooks. The same goes for Lister as he can approach me anytime for a free service if it's a Amazon refund, Fit Bit, and eBook. Pretty much whatever I have it's theirs for the taking.

- - - Updated - - -

They are aware of this as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast