Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by S Δ T I S F I E D View Post
    Never cheated on my GF before and still getting cheated by her for no reason, i have to stay with her because i dont
    realy have a choice
    Are you an 8 year old girl in a third world country or something?
    Why do you not really have a choice?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

Charion (03-31-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Never cheated on my GF before and still getting cheated by her for no reason, i have to stay with her because i dont
    realy have a choice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Not cheated on her once, cos I'm a loyal dude when it comes to dating someone, and if I don't feel like it wont work then I outright say it, not keep it going because it doesn't feel right.
    We come in this world alone and we leave this world alone.
    The person who will always stay loyal to you is not your mother, not your father, not your lover, but your shadow.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post

The person who will always stay loyal to you is not your mother, not your father, not your lover, but your shadow.
    That's what you think mate.

- - - Updated - - -

realy have a choice
    You have choice, you just don't know whatever on do it or not do it, you just don't have balls to yell at her and make things upright, cheating girlfriend is no mother but an asshole mother who has no respect to his child's dad.

If she was my girlfriend, she'd be sorry to cheat on me to begin with....
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    realy have a choice
    Haha, gets cucked by his girlfriend and won't do anything about it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Terror For This Useful Post:

Charion (03-31-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

That's what you think mate.

- - - Updated - - -

You have choice, you just don't know whatever on do it or not do it, you just don't have balls to yell at her and make things upright, cheating girlfriend is no mother but an asshole mother who has no respect to his child's dad.

If she was my girlfriend, she'd be sorry to cheat on me to begin with....
    i have confronted her many times with it but it simply brings me nowhere and only gives our child more and more stress of us two
    screaming at each other, yeah i can choose to leave her but what happends with the child, she can be a bitch so it would be most likely
    that i will not be seeing my own child for weeks maybe even months i dont want that my child grows up without a dad or mom or even both
    and gets dumped at an orphan house (dont know the correct english word) i dont want that he goes through the same shit i had in my youth

im pretty sure my relationship with her will become better in the future i mean we both are still young (18&19)
    its been only 2 month's ago since she cheated on me but its getting better, i believe humans can change so i have faith in it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Never heard of her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakezu View Post
    Never heard of her.
    well you should look her up ;p doesnt looks bad at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i have confronted her many times with it but it simply brings me nowhere and only gives our child more and more stress of us two
    screaming at each other, yeah i can choose to leave her but what happends with the child, she can be a bitch so it would be most likely
    that i will not be seeing my own child for weeks maybe even months i dont want that my child grows up without a dad or mom or even both
    and gets dumped at an orphan house (dont know the correct english word) i dont want that he goes through the same shit i had in my youth

im pretty sure my relationship with her will become better in the future i mean we both are still young (18&19)
    its been only 2 month's ago since she cheated on me but its getting better, i believe humans can change so i have faith in it
    And here is why I'm calling you stupid, you DO NOT YELL/SCREAM IN FRONT OF A FUCKING CHILD. You as a DAD who is STILL a fucking child himself SHOULD BE WELL AWARE OF THE FUCKING CONSEQUENCES REGARDING TO THAT, but I guess fucking not.

Your relationship wont get any better with that slut who has a child with you while being in bed with another. You don't know whatever she has cheated against you again within 2 months period of time. I who is yet to be father I already know that you don't do stupid shit in front of your child who is still probably 5 fucking years old or some shit..

And when your child is older, you tell them that your relationship with your mother has not been greatest at all, that is a parents responsibility to ensure that child's best interest is know what is going on in their parents life.. Some think its not a good idea, but I think its opposite, I think its great idea to include your child in your family issues and let them learn from them, that includes taxes, and many of the other things, and teach them the mistakes YOU did so they wouldn't DO the same mistake...

But whatever, I'm done with an ignorant person, enjoy your precious life with a cheater.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hakezu View Post
    Never heard of her.
    Uh, you just did..

Don't say you never heard of anyone or anything when you clearly read the thread title

Last edited by Charion; 03-31-2016 at 04:57 AM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

And here is why I'm calling you stupid, you DO NOT YELL/SCREAM IN FRONT OF A FUCKING CHILD. You as a DAD who is STILL a fucking child himself SHOULD BE WELL AWARE OF THE FUCKING CONSEQUENCES REGARDING TO THAT, but I guess fucking not.

Your relationship wont get any better with that slut who has a child with you while being in bed with another. You don't know whatever she has cheated against you again within 2 months period of time. I who is yet to be father I already know that you don't do stupid shit in front of your child who is still probably 5 fucking years old or some shit..

And when your child is older, you tell them that your relationship with your mother has not been greatest at all, that is a parents responsibility to ensure that child's best interest is know what is going on in their parents life.. Some think its not a good idea, but I think its opposite, I think its great idea to include your child in your family issues and let them learn from them, that includes taxes, and many of the other things, and teach them the mistakes YOU did so they wouldn't DO the same mistake...

But whatever, I'm done with an ignorant person, enjoy your precious life with a cheater.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh, you just did..

Don't say you never heard of anyone or anything when you clearly read the thread title

Stop being a hypocrite, talking about remaining loyal and shit I am pretty sure you looked this bitch up and I am pretty sure you saw some skin. So you kinda cheated
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    I've Seen better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post

Stop being a hypocrite, talking about remaining loyal and shit I am pretty sure you looked this bitch up and I am pretty sure you saw some skin. So you kinda cheated
    Nah, I didn't look he up, seen her on Twitter, so, not really cheating.

Achievements:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12