Thread: Anime weebs.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Anime weebs.

Hi peeps you know those thinks called aniimeh fanboys.
    You know how cringy they are

I got a solution lets all just fucking kill those weebs.
    Things they do

They fap to 9 year old cartoon children and brag about it.

They live in their moms basement.

They rape everything that fucking lives.

They get pissed of if you say Ur waifu is shit.

Thanks
    original thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    How many of this threads have to be made?

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Oh poor little kid.

Has some difficulties with life so he has to insult anime fanboys / fangirls cos his life is so hard.
    Honestly, these threads are underrated and you care way too much about things you shouldn't care, go get a life you autist.

there are over 2000 threads about this, neither of them are insulting, just horse shit is all what they are, are we insulting you cos you like something what we do not? Honestly, you are insulting yourself cos you made such a cancer thread.

Have a nice day ******.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dragonx0318 View Post
    original thread
    Not that original, just horse shit which is spewed over thousand times, and repopulated cos you cancerous people dislike something you don't even watch, so fuck yourself, comes from someone who lives in moms basement or some shit.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    Oh poor little kid.

Has some difficulties with life so he has to insult anime fanboys / fangirls cos his life is so hard.
    Honestly, these threads are underrated and you care way too much about things you shouldn't care, go get a life you autist.

there are over 2000 threads about this, neither of them are insulting, just horse shit is all what they are, are we insulting you cos you like something what we do not? Honestly, you are insulting yourself cos you made such a cancer thread.

Have a nice day ******.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that original, just horse shit which is spewed over thousand times, and repopulated cos you cancerous people dislike something you don't even watch, so fuck yourself, comes from someone who lives in moms basement or some shit.
    somones butthurt, poor baby. Did you get stuck halfway down ur mums vagina or something?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    someones butthurt, poor baby. Did you get stuck halfway down ur mums vagina or something?
    There, I fixed it for you, did your nerves system made you misspell a English word like "someone" or were you typing too quick because you were so desperate with your low life mom insult or retarded mum joke? Nah, I can't say I'm butt hurt, I enjoy butt hurt people such as yourself who dislikes something they don't even watch, and calling people weaboos cos their avatar is anime or watches anime generally but doesn't have room full of anime wallpapers, pillows, matresses, and so much more like those people then its sad to know that low life ****** such as yourself so desperately cares about such thing as anime, yet they're probably watching cartoon their own from Cartoon Network / Disney channels, so you count as much as a freak like those anime fanboys / fangirls do, so shut your mouth and watch what you are saying.

So, my point still stands, why the fuck do you care, it doesn't involve or include you, so keep carrying about something you hate so much, cos it makes this thread look more dumb than it already is + those thousand of other rage threads, ******.

So, from now on, any reply from you and OP is a big fucking joke kid. And I don't count myself a weaboo, cos I only have an Anime avatar in few websites, and that doesn't make me a weaboo, moron.. Sad life
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Little did they know that this thread was about weebs not anime fans.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavos View Post
    Little did they know that this thread was about weebs not anime fans.
    Do you even know the difference?

Thanks

There, I fixed it for you, did your nerves system made you misspell a English word like "someone" or were you typing too quick because you were so desperate with your low life mom insult or retarded mum joke? Nah, I can't say I'm butt hurt, I enjoy butt hurt people such as yourself who dislikes something they don't even watch, and calling people weaboos cos their avatar is anime or watches anime generally but doesn't have room full of anime wallpapers, pillows, matresses, and so much more like those people then its sad to know that low life ****** such as yourself so desperately cares about such thing as anime, yet they're probably watching cartoon their own from Cartoon Network / Disney channels, so you count as much as a freak like those anime fanboys / fangirls do, so shut your mouth and watch what you are saying.

So, my point still stands, why the fuck do you care, it doesn't involve or include you, so keep carrying about something you hate so much, cos it makes this thread look more dumb than it already is + those thousand of other rage threads, ******.

So, from now on, any reply from you and OP is a big fucking joke kid. And I don't count myself a weaboo, cos I only have an Anime avatar in few websites, and that doesn't make me a weaboo, moron.. Sad life
    you know what. I didnt read ur flaming paragraph about how u were adopted and ur mum had u aborted but somehow u lived.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    you know what. I didnt read ur flaming paragraph about how u were adopted and ur mum had u aborted but somehow u lived.
    I have more of a feeling that you were adopted, since you are speaking about mum jokes like jackass, flaming? I see no flame on it by single bit, well if you do then I can't help to think how much of a stupid you are, cos I mean it wasn't even a flame and not to mention you made a flame thread about weeaboos your own, so I guess you're the only one + op who flames, so you better off go fuck yourself. Then tell me how you were surviving your abortion, I'm very interested reading your story.
    Last edited by Charion; 05-14-2016 at 08:55 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks

I have more of a feeling that you were adopted, since you are speaking about mum jokes like jackass, flaming? I see no flame on it by single bit, well if you do then I can't help to think how much of a stupid you are, cos I mean it wasn't even a flame and not to mention you made a flame thread about weeaboos your own, so I guess you're the only one + op who flames, so you better off go fuck yourself. Then tell me how you were surviving your abortion, I'm very interested reading your story.
    are we still doing this? you write a whole paragraph on ur life story and I write one sentence that puts u into triggered mode?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonx0318 For This Useful Post:

Zhico978 (05-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    are we still doing this? you write a whole paragraph on ur life story and I write one sentence that puts u into triggered mode?
    Okay, one sentence, go fucking kill yourself, happy? No, I wasn't triggered by ignorant ******.

Achievements:

Thanks
    Funny how Anime Fags reply and cry about people making 2000 threads about it and call them kids, yet they still sit on their chairs all day and reply to a non-sense thread. It's not like you guys are the kids here watching some anime shit looking like a baby show.
    Game: For Honor

Goals:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I started a nuclear flame war without trying.

Thanks
    Xavos kys.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to V1por For This Useful Post:

TheTrueKing (05-27-2016)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast