Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

On a scale of 1-10 how butt hurt are you?
    Is it OVER 9000????
    Lol personal attacks like that have no affect on me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    mission failed. we'll get him next time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

How so? Please, I'd love to see the many video and picture examples of Trump Supporters chasing down Trump Protesters and beating them with large groups of people giving the protesters no chance? Oh wait, you can't show me that proof because it's the other way around... LOL! Lmk if you want me to show you my proof because I actually can back up my statements.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Are you implying that it will be you O.o
    Also welcome back
    Nah , I don't really care. Since I can't get the fuck out of this country anyway.
    Thanks buddy.

Thanks
    Shame he didn't succeed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post

Every single one of those situations was a result of their own actions making whatever happened their own faults completely. As I already clearly stated above, there is no evidence of Trump Supporters going to Hillary or Bernie or 3rd Party rallies and starting anything other than debates. However, you ignored what I'm saying and just proved you have no proof other than these few idiots who put themselves in harms way on purpose. Also I saw the pepper spray video and it was completely 100% justified, the girl punched first for no reason and honestly should of just been shot dead instead of let go with such a mild eye burn, but that's just my opinion. She can't go into such a grounded area and accuse someone of rape when they really on bumped into her by mistake. That's not even reason to punch someone. The only shit any of that proves is that there are unruly protesters trying to shut down the 1st amendment, but cry when they fail to do so. There are NO videos here of anyone at a rally other than Trumps and if they don't support him they shouldn't be there end of story.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/03/san-jose-protesters-attack-trump-supporters-with-punches-eggs.html
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ters/32639803/
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alifornia.html
    https://abc7news.com/politics/san-jos...rally/1369862/
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ash-supporters
    Last edited by Lunatic; 06-21-2016 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks

Every single one of those situations was a result of their own actions making whatever happened their own faults completely. As I already clearly stated above, there is no evidence of Trump Supporters going to Hillary or Bernie or 3rd Party rallies and starting anything other than debates. However, you ignored what I'm saying and just proved you have no proof other than these few idiots who put themselves in harms way on purpose. Also I saw the pepper spray video and it was completely 100% justified, the girl punched first for no reason and honestly should of just been shot dead instead of let go with such a mild eye burn, but that's just my opinion. She can't go into such a grounded area and accuse someone of rape when they really on bumped into her by mistake. That's not even reason to punch someone. The only shit any of that proves is that there are unruly protesters trying to shut down the 1st amendment, but cry when they fail to do so. There are NO videos here of anyone at a rally other than Trumps and if they don't support him they shouldn't be there end of story.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/03/san-jose-protesters-attack-trump-supporters-with-punches-eggs.html
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ters/32639803/
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alifornia.html
    https://abc7news.com/politics/san-jos...rally/1369862/
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ash-supporters
    I know you asked for a very specific situation but I was merely responding to what you responded on in the first place.

To respond to comments, no there hasn't been a group attack of trump supporters towards Hilary supporters. For that I agree with you.
    To respond to you saying they deserved it. In my eyes the only punishment people deserve is that what is judged by the court. People going violent and taking things in their own hands is wrong. Both from trump and hilary supporters.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sammy For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-21-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I know you asked for a very specific situation but I was merely responding to what you responded on in the first place.

To respond to comments, no there hasn't been a group attack of trump supporters towards Hilary supporters. For that I agree with you.
    To respond to you saying they deserved it. In my eyes the only punishment people deserve is that what is judged by the court. People going violent and taking things in their own hands is wrong. Both from trump and hilary supporters.
    Thank you for not continuing to ignore my specific question as that's all I needed you to answer or show proof for. Now also keep in mind what I posted for proof is from just ONE city and is related to my specific question... I could flood this reply with hundreds and maybe even thousands of examples from other cities that show nothing, but aggressors, both violent and peaceful (Which cannot be told apart from each other), going to Trump rallies and either attacking unknowing and unwilling supporters or getting attacked themselves and then immediately crying about it. My country is filled with pussies that make shit choices in life and then cry as if it wasn't a result of their own dumb ass actions and that's a sad fact. I do agree that Trump Supporters should not attack, but when we do it's never as bad or unfair making me not really care too much. Another thing that justifies it is that Hitlery is a thieving corrupt pile of shit, so anyone who doesn't support Trump is either supporting NOTHING, which is just dumb, or they are supporting her. That's just my two sense.

Thanks

Thank you for not continuing to ignore my specific question as that's all I needed you to answer or show proof for. Now also keep in mind what I posted for proof is from just ONE city and is related to my specific question... I could flood this reply with hundreds and maybe even thousands of examples from other cities that show nothing, but aggressors, both violent and peaceful (Which cannot be told apart from each other), going to Trump rallies and either attacking unknowing and unwilling supporters or getting attacked themselves and then immediately crying about it. My country is filled with pussies that make shit choices in life and then cry as if it wasn't a result of their own dumb ass actions and that's a sad fact. I do agree that Trump Supporters should not attack, but when we do it's never as bad or unfair making me not really care too much. Another thing that justifies it is that Hitlery is a thieving corrupt pile of shit, so anyone who doesn't support Trump is either supporting NOTHING, which is just dumb, or they are supporting her. That's just my two sense.
    Everybody has their own reasons for supporting whoever they support. I despise both of them so I'm honestly neutral. I'm just hoping whoever wins becomes a decent enough president not to start an international crisis.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

What do they all have in common? They were violently protesting.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lupin For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-21-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Everybody has their own reasons for supporting whoever they support. I despise both of them so I'm honestly neutral. I'm just hoping whoever wins becomes a decent enough president not to start an international crisis.
    One has to look past Trump's advertising tactics to find his true values and it kinda throws most people off because they take certain things he says too seriously and don't listen to things he's being serious about.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 06-21-2016 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Look if you ain't got haters you ain't poppin lil nigga, hitlery and her squad just hating on the T-man cause they know they can't beat him
    Last edited by Chaos; 06-21-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks

One has to look past Trump's advertising tactics to find his true values and it kinda throws most people off because they take certain things he says too seriously and don't listen to things he's being serious about.
    I'm just going to pray that you are right on this one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

You're a fucking white male, you can't have an opinion, one backed up by facts either! That's racist

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lupin For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-21-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    You're a fucking white male, you can't have an opinion, one backed up by facts either! That's racist
    I know! I'm so sorry! Please take away this white guilt generated from actions I had nothing to do with by making me apologize for said actions!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast