Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

No one's starving to death in my streets and they have public school for free with many chances of earning a higher education for free. Sorry, but everything you are complaining about exists for people, but one can't be lazy. Do you have any points with validity?

In-fact beggers do quite fucking well, most better than minimum wage.
    Education wouldn't be free if it wasn't for progressives pushing it. Think about it, if you make college free that means you have more people becoming educated which gives us a greater chance for economic spur. Innovation is what makes america great. There is no reason not to give people the access to success, the long term outcome outweighs the short term liability.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Education wouldn't be free if it wasn't for progressives pushing it. Think about it, if you make college free that means you have more people becoming educated which gives us a greater chance for economic spur. Innovation is what makes america great. There is no reason not to give people the access to success, the long term outcome outweighs the short term liability.

The local community college where I live now is dam near free. At $60 a credit, you can't go wrong. I heard it produces A class firefighters, paramedics, and nurses for the Rocky Mountain region. Been thinking about doing the EMT courses because I ski dangerous areas a bunch and would like to know what to do in a bad situation.

Good luck making Yale and Harvard free for everyone.

Thanks

The local community college where I live now is dam near free. At $60 a credit, you can't go wrong. I heard it produces A class firefighters, paramedics, and nurses for the Rocky Mountain region. Been thinking about doing the EMT courses because I ski dangerous areas a bunch and would like to know what to do in a bad situation.

Good luck making Yale and Harvard free for everyone.

Curriculum, community college isn't going to promote as much of an educational environment as a good school would. Even "good" universities have their issues with cutting specific things from their classes. Plus like you said it's not free, making college free is basically bailing out students debt (the same way we all bailed out the motor companies, and the fucking banks after they crashed the god damn economy). Community college for example, should be completely free and going to college should automatically be the next step after highschool, just like we made high school the automatic next step after middle school. If you want to pay money for college great, but a lot of people can't, and so they take a "student loan" out. There is millions of college graduates who are in debt even after getting lucky enouhg to get their job. If you can't see the problem here I don't know how else I can explain it. College should be free, education should be free. If you go to a private school then that's not free, but public school is free. But college is different and is controlled by the private sector, acting as a private school.

Save the students, save the economy. Simple as that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Curriculum, community college isn't going to promote as much of an educational environment as a good school would. Even "good" universities have their issues with cutting specific things from their classes. Plus like you said it's not free, making college free is basically bailing out students debt (the same way we all bailed out the motor companies, and the fucking banks after they crashed the god damn economy). Community college for example, should be completely free and going to college should automatically be the next step after highschool, just like we made high school the automatic next step after middle school. If you want to pay money for college great, but a lot of people can't, and so they take a "student loan" out. There is millions of college graduates who are in debt even after getting lucky enouhg to get their job. If you can't see the problem here I don't know how else I can explain it. College should be free, education should be free. If you go to a private school then that's not free, but public school is free. But college is different and is controlled by the private sector, acting as a private school.

Save the students, save the economy. Simple as that.
    No.

Thanks

No.
    No to what? You think we shouldn't bail students out their debt? Hmm, maybe If I researched a statistic for the amount of students in debt who passed college...

WOAHOHOHOHHOHOH

Seven in 10 seniors (69%) who graduated from public and nonprofit colleges in 2014 had student loan debt, with an average of $28,950 per borrower.

Right off google automatic first page text. (ty you google ai)

You're telling me, if we can bail the fucking banks out who racked up housing prices and gave out millions of loans in the wake of the 2008 crash BECAUSE THEY KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND THEY WOULD JUST GET BAILED OUT AND NOW THERE FUCKING BILLIONAIRES, we can't fucking bail out our god damn future economy?

- - - Updated - - -

You're either a really good troll, or I've been educating the fuck out of you the past week.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    No to what? You think we shouldn't bail students out their debt? Hmm, maybe If I researched a statistic for the amount of students in debt who passed college...

WOAHOHOHOHHOHOH

Seven in 10 seniors (69%) who graduated from public and nonprofit colleges in 2014 had student loan debt, with an average of $28,950 per borrower.

Right off google automatic first page text. (ty you google ai)

You're telling me, if we can bail the fucking banks out who racked up housing prices and gave out millions of loans in the wake of the 2008 crash BECAUSE THEY KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND THEY WOULD JUST GET BAILED OUT AND NOW THERE FUCKING BILLIONAIRES, we can't fucking bail out our god damn future economy?

- - - Updated - - -

You're either a really good troll, or I've been educating the fuck out of you the past week.
    Or I don't have student loan debt and don't care about people who do have it?

Thanks

They are the foundation of your economy. If every student with debt can't pay off hsi debt or get a good job, then you're losing out a lot of intellectuals. With each person born there is the chance for infinite possibilities. We could get a hitler, or we could get a jesus christ. Most of the time it's somewhere in between but there's always that chance for a great innovator, like someone who invents nuclear warfare.

Let me tell you what a DAB presidency would be, I'd put an entire cent on the dollar towards NASA and focus on regulating our cities under 21st century innovation that can assure we can prevent a dizaster such as a Hurricane. We can create homes and even cities "dizaster proof". I don't mean to be hollow... but there was this thing a few years ago called the Venus project where sold old guy who invented some shit dealing with planes and got rich, talks about how we can make our cities, roads, and infrastructure more logical and modernized, where people aren't killed in accidents on the road, where highways aren't stuck in traffic during a dizaster. A true modern 21st century society implementing a technological revolution. We need to do many things, mainly move 100% to the "cloud". Yes physical stored records are a must, but for the sake of speeding up our systems we need to have things on the cloud.

For example, hillary clinton was expected to physically print out every email she sent, this was obviously a flawed system of proof that couldn't hold up to a modern way of using technology. That's why there is a whole emails were scandal , because in the past everything you mailed to government officials was put down on the record.

That aside, you're still doing exactly what I said you would do. You wont change your position despite being faced with irrefutable evidence to support my reasoning. Why? Because we like to disagree with people, well that's my reasoning for continuing such an illogical conversation with you everytime. I humor you because you'll play ball with me. Thanks pleb, I'm adding you to my friends list.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Oh wow, it's almost like you share the same character traits as all Conservatives. I call it the "as long as it's not a problem for me, it's not really a problem."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Oh wow, it's almost like you share the same character traits as all Conservatives. I call it the "as long as it's not a problem for me, it's not really a problem."
    Exactly, it is not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    @Lunatic u cant write anything without knowing its not Bible
    source: https://quran.com/3/56
    Correct verse no. 1: And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."

Verse no. 2: [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

This verse was revealed in 2 A. H. after the Battle of Badr, the first battle between Islam and kufr(disbelievers). It mentions them
    LACK OF KNOWLEDGE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exactly, it is not.
    And that's why your party won't win another election ahahahahahaha.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    Correct verse no. 1: And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."

Verse no. 2: [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

This verse was revealed in 2 A. H. after the Battle of Badr, the first battle between Islam and kufr(disbelievers). It mentions them
    LACK OF KNOWLEDGE
    get that shit outta here lol.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    get that shit outta here lol.
    its debate lol and why did u not tell dat to @Lunatic bro dats pure discrimination

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

And that's why your party won't win another election ahahahahahaha.
    Just wait and see, honestly talking shit like that just makes you seem insecure about who will win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post

LACK OF KNOWLEDGE
    So, your point proves nothing? The books says what it says, don't try and twist it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Just wait and see, honestly talking shit like that just makes you seem insecure about who will win.

- - - Updated - - -

So, your point proves nothing? The books says what it says, don't try and twist it.
    TRUMP TRAIN STOPS FOR NOBODY. LOOK AT ALL THESE WINS.
    LET'S PLAY A GAME SPOT THE POLL COMPANY THAT HAS TRUMP WINNING AND ALSO PREDICTED A ROMNEY WIN 4 YEARS AGO.

HERE'S A TIP: THE RAMSUSSEN ONE
    #BTFO #TRUMP2016 #LIBERALPROPOGANDA
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-03-2016 at 05:30 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast