Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Your opinion on muslims?

My personal thoughts about muslims and the Quran. I think its about to become a fighting and angry religion. They think that because they have a special religion then they are allowed to kill. I find them very stupid and most of them dont even know what common sense is...

On the other hand then i have met some very peaceful people that where muslims BUT its only a few so nothing to be happy about.. What is your opinion on muslims and the current state of terror?

Thanks
    They are humans just as you and me, whats your point?

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to x12 For This Useful Post:

Ace (07-26-2016),ashley_cole23199 (07-19-2016),Dexter (07-20-2016),nafabrown69 (08-19-2016),Nyaro (07-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just saying... 98% of all Muslims are peaceful and don't want to destroy Europe, lol. ISIS isn't Muslim. They say they are, but they are not, as senseless killing is not what the Quran teaches.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to masteroonie For This Useful Post:

x12 (07-19-2016)

Thanks
    That its getting too much. I know that they are human just like us but dont tell me they aren't more aggressive and more likely to do terror than us. Its becoming a problem that we are letting their religion take over the world slowly. Just take a look at this and imagine this happening in your country in about 20 years

7. The Following User Says Thank You to G_spawn For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (07-20-2016)

Thanks
    I am Muslim. Muslim in ID which means that it's written in my ID card that I'm Muslim, but I'm not religious and do not believe in any religion including Islam. and I'm not terrorist. Other than that Qura'an didn't order or include killing in any way.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

Vice (08-18-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by masteroonie View Post
    Just saying... 98% of all Muslims are peaceful and don't want to destroy Europe, lol. ISIS isn't Muslim. They say they are, but they are not, as senseless killing is not what the Quran teaches.
    I agree. I also know that not everyone is like those from IS. But now a days it seems like we are getting invaded by fucking terrorism and destruction..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    I am Muslim. Muslim in ID which means that it's written in my ID card that I'm Muslim, but I'm not religious and do not believe in any religion including Islam. and I'm not terrorist. Other than that Qura'an didn't order or include killing in any way.

I already know that. But they are always saying that every action(like when doing terrorism) is ''for allah'' so they are kinda relaying on the Qura'an for every action

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by G_spawn View Post
    That its getting too much. I know that they are human just like us but dont tell me they aren't more aggressive and more likely to do terror than us. Its becoming a problem that we are letting their religion take over the world slowly. Just take a look at this and imagine this happening in your country in about 20 years
    You are literally classifiying a whole religion, a whole human race as terrorists.
    Congratulations you´ve just become the average Trump voter.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x12 For This Useful Post:

Levi (01-28-2017),nafabrown69 (08-19-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post

You are literally classifiying a whole religion, a whole human race as terrorists.
    Congratulations you´ve just become the average Trump voter.
    No i am not. I say that it is getting too much. I also stated that i have met a few nice muslims. Also i hate racists and that is not what i want to look like(a racist) i just thought it was getting a little too heated with all the bombs and such atm in Europe

Thanks
    No i am not. I say that it is getting too much. I also stated that i have met a few nice muslims. Also i hate racists and that is not what i want to look like(a racist) i just thought it was getting a little too heated with all the bombs and such atm in Europe

Again, congratulations - you 110% look like a racist if that concerns you

Thanks
    @NiBrA88 Ofcourse i do, no one dares to talk about this and every time someone actually manages to bring it up then they are called racist...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to G_spawn For This Useful Post:

FatAssHacker123 (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    @NiBrA88 Ofcourse i do, no one dares to talk about this and every time someone actually manages to bring it up then they are called racist...
    This is tough call m8..your choice of words and that you´ve met "a few nice muslims" makes me believe that you are a racist.
    If you don´t want others to think you are a racist maybe say that the terrorists attacks are taking over way too much. You aren´t implementing any race or ethical group with this and no one should get offended

Basically your thread title made me believe you are a racist, I didn´t completely read your post

18. The Following User Says Thank You to x12 For This Useful Post:

Levi (01-28-2017)

Thanks

This is tough call m8..your choice of words and that you´ve met "a few nice muslims" makes me believe that you are a racist.
    If you don´t want others to think you are a racist maybe say that the terrorists attacks are taking over way too much. You aren´t implementing any race or ethical group with this and no one should get offended

Basically your thread title made me believe you are a racist, I didn´t completely read your post
    Lol its fine. I do agree i didn't use the proper words. About the ''few people'' in my school there is a lot of muslims and they can be quite nice, but some of them is so bad and think they are so badass just because they are black, that is what i mean. Also where i live there is nothing else than trouble with the ''black people'' can't call them muslims because i dont know if they believe and i think that made me say only a ''few good muslims''

Thanks
    I already know that. But they are always saying that every action(like when doing terrorism) is ''for allah'' so they are kinda relaying on the Qura'an for every action
    I cleared up my statement that I don't believe in Islam. So my second statement is that you guys get this wrong.
    Allahu akbar = God is the greatest. In prayers & doing anything.
    When I go to college in a mini bus and an old man sits next to me, he just randomly says allahu akbar for no reason he is just saying it because in Islam there is no god but Allah. the allahu ackbar thing is kinda overrated to be honest in foreign people view if I may say.
    Quraan & Prophet Muhammad didn't even require on include killing in anyway. Even in wars. when Muslims won wars they took hostages and treated them well and taught them. That is what I know or learned in school about Islam.
    Even turning people to Islam in Muhammad's history if it was true was optional, meaning that they didn't force people to turn in to Islam. It was like a message and it was optional.
    That is some stuff that I know about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I agree. I also know that not everyone is like those from IS. But now a days it seems like we are getting invaded by fucking terrorism and destruction..

- - - Updated - - -

It's incredible how stupid people like you listen to psychopaths/brain-washed saying that their actions are based on the Quran and actually believe it.
    It's like listening to a mentaly ill saying he's been ordered to kill everyone by his dog and starting to accumulate anger towards dogs. /fp

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

Confluency (07-20-2016),Dexter (07-20-2016),x12 (07-20-2016),Nyaro (07-20-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

I cleared up my statement that I don't believe in Islam. So my second statement is that you guys get this wrong.
    Allahu akbar = God is the greatest. In prayers & doing anything.
    When I go to college in a mini bus and an old man sits next to me, he just randomly says allahu akbar for no reason he is just saying it because in Islam there is no god but Allah. the allahu ackbar thing is kinda overrated to be honest in foreign people view if I may say.
    Quraan & Prophet Muhammad didn't even require on include killing in anyway. Even in wars. when Muslims won wars they took hostages and treated them well and taught them. That is what I know or learned in school about Islam.
    Even turning people to Islam in Muhammad's history if it was true was optional, meaning that they didn't force people to turn in to Islam. It was like a message and it was optional.
    That is some stuff that I know about.
    When i said ''for allah'' i didn't mean allahu akbar i ment literally for allah lol,i can't really give an example without sounding retarded

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast