Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

My story with sleep paralysis

Did it happen to you?
    It happens to me a lot of times, and It's fucking scary!
    I can tell it happened to me more than 100 times! I've a lot of creepy experience with the sleep paralysis, the scariest was the first time...

I woke up from my sleep and I couldn't move, I thought I was too lazy to move, I started to look around and suddenly I looked up at the roof and I saw a person in the house (Some of the decorations on my roof reflects the light and that helps me to see some parts of the house) I thought this is not real, a silent demon came and he got so close to me that I can feel his breath and that was fucking scary and creepy, I thought I am dying and this is what happens when you die then I tried to move my neck, tried a lot with no luck and the demon keep says "NO" to me (The only thing he said) and I was disappointed, I tried again and I could move again....

Now I know 100% that I am awake from this nightmare I went to the bathroom in my room to wash my face, came back to my bed and I saw the strange guy again when I looked at the roof, I said I must go to see and I glimpsed the same guy I saw and he was faceless, he turned his face to me then he walked to the door and I heard the lock sound, I was scared as hell, I went to see the door and I kept hearing the sound of the lock that was opening, all my body was shaking!

I turned on the TV and stayed awake all night, didn't tell my family until the third time sleep paralysis happened to me, and it kept happening during the next three weeks! with different places and strange guys...
    when it happen, it keeps happening every night for a while and It stops for a period of time that could be days or months.
    please no bad comments, I wanted to share this with you guys to know your opinions and to know If anyone had the same experiences I had.

I've had all these experiences in the video...

Don't post "tl;dr"comments, I will report you if you did so!
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

Kate (07-21-2016),Viktor (07-21-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    dude it's just all in your head man, there's no guy in your room except you.

i do have sleep paralysis when i'm really tired and stuff, although most of the time it's scary, but i try my best to induce lucid dreaming using sleep paralysis.

so it's kinda like falling in between hell and heaven, i gotta control it and not fuck it up everytime. after you've learnt how tocontrol it, you've get the hang of it.

100 times really?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    TLR

Yes, when I was young around 7 or 8 I used to have these crazy faces wake me up and then I felt a presence, but that only lasted like a year or two...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Drama (07-21-2016),Silent (07-26-2016),swwrgaersghaedrgedrgherdhg (07-26-2016)

Thanks
    I've never had an experience like that, I hope I don't in the future.
    tl;dr

Thanks
    I MIGHT have had this once, but usually not with faces, it would be a body without a face which terrifies me lol.
    nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    ya sometimes I wake up and cant move cuz im goin thru heroin withdrawls

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fucking Moron For This Useful Post:

x12 (07-21-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    ya sometimes I wake up and cant move cuz im goin thru heroin withdrawls
    Ofc you do u addict 8]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Ofc you do u addict 8]
    ya ya ya...
    funny meme my friend

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I woke up, could only move my eyes. Saw some black dude with glowing eyes staring at me through my windows. It was scary as fuck. Closed my eyes and I remember someone whispering something in my ear. And just fell asleep again, woke up shivering. Real weird

Thanks
    Happened to me for the first time in 2013. Heck, it was creepy and I had no clue what was happening. There was also a black, shadowy figure standing next to me. I can't get it to happen again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    It happens to me all time and I see some of these persons in the real life when I wake up, thanks for your feedback guys :3
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Not sure if this counts since it's not as scary as what everyone else has claimed they've seen but maybe like a few months back I jumped into bed and was trying to fall asleep. I believe it was like 2-3 AM. Anyways, I was lying on my left side facing the wall for maybe like 20 minutes but I usually roll around a bit to find a comfortable position. When I tried to move, I just couldn't. Only my head was able to move. So all I could see in front of me was a wall for the most part. However, out of my peripheral vision I swear I saw the curtain of my room move (Asian household, there are curtains in every doorway for like all bedrooms). And I was like it must be my sister. Anyways I hear footsteps walking around my bed from the end of the bed to behind me and I hear someone pick up my phone (I put my phone on my bed when I sleep) and like press the home button thing (I assumed it was my sister just checking the time, she does that sometimes). Then I hear the person/thing walk out of the room and I was suddenly able to turn again. So when I turned around, I look at my phone and it was still in the exact same position so I was like alright I'm just hallucinating, there's no way someone can pick something up and then put it in the EXACT same position.

Here's a simple outline of how my room is positioned:
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    When I was younger I had a similar thing happen to me, I thought someone opened the door, closed it, and the just stood there in the dark. I didn`t move for at least 5-15min until I just closed my eyes and then I just woke of the next morning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    tl;dr

Report for what? people not taking you seriously?
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Sleep Paralysis seems scary as FUCK, but when I have nightmares, I just think in my dream that this cant be real, so I let it get me or just let it happen then I wake up in real life :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast