Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by olympicwiz View Post
    Ditto ..he already has a black heart!
    ^_^ a black heart is nothing compared to a purple heart who experience death

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Hey come on, don't make fun of the guy, he served the country. Sure he has a different opinion but keep the hate towards the drump.
    Using Trumps lack of empathy, and his edginess. This man got that medal for being injured in the military, what significance does that have to be given to Donald Trump? I'll tell you what I think it means, it's a philosophical analogy of how Trump has destroyed the republican party and for now on all conservatives especially republicans will be seen as complete dumbfucks without a shred of common sense. This was a FACT for generations, historically speaking, but now it's beyond truthful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Man, I don't think Trump supporters will see the irony in this. Hell the dude who gave him the medal probably doesn't realize it. He just gave a draft-dodger a purple heart lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Longer video shows the man who gave it to him supporting him.

I like how everyone's getting mad over someone giving a meaningful, but valueless medal to Trump.

It was never yours to give or keep, so why does anyone care?

Not to mention people in the past have given medals to candidates, but were cheered on? Hypocrites.

He earned that purple heart and can give it to ANYONE he fucking wishes, go earn your own, or shut the fuck up pussies.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 08-04-2016 at 10:30 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Dylan (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    You guys talk about Trump as if Hillary was a good option. They're both shit, both equally racist. Trump's just smarter than Hillary and knows how to appeal the masses

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAssHacker123 For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What Significance Does That Have To Be Given To Donald Trump?
    Ummm i don't know... hmmm. let's think here... hm...... Maybe.. Oh! that's his metal and he can give it to who ever the fuck he damn well wants to give it to? Mommy must have not spoiled you enough huh?
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post
    You guys talk about Trump as if Hillary was a good option. They're both shit, both equally racist. Trump's just smarter than Hillary and knows how to appeal the masses
    Trump is more of a celebrity than hillary. In no way shape or form is Trump even relatively smarter than clinton, not even in appeal.

Don't try to argue that "hes smarter than clinton", Clinton has gotten more done in the world than all of trumps businesses have combined. She's one of those people actually fought for liberal things you take for granted. Like a child safety dosage on drugs... or fucking womens rights in china, or all of her work as secretary of state.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Ummm i don't know... hmmm. let's think here... hm...... Maybe.. Oh! that's his metal and he can give it to who ever the fuck he damn well wants to give it to? Mommy must have not spoiled you enough huh?
    It's spelled medal, and he can do whatever he wants with it but what this situation ultimately did was lower the moral value of our veterans. Since seeing this, we will no longer see giving one of your medals to someone as something of significant value. It will just be a publicity stunt that trump used to gain over favor of veterans after going on an assault rampage against a gold star family of a dead muslim veteran, who if lived would of had a Purple Medal...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Longer video shows the man who gave it to him supporting him.

I like how everyone's getting mad over someone giving a meaningful, but valueless medal to Trump.

It was never yours to give or keep, so why does anyone care?

Not to mention people in the past have given medals to candidates, but were cheered on? Hypocrites.

He earned that purple heart and can give it to ANYONE he fucking wishes, go earn your own, or shut the fuck up pussies.
    Getting injured means you earned something? I mean sure yeah it makes sense, but it's no damn lifesaving medal or something that NO person with that medal would ever give to this authoritarian corrupt bastard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Trump is more of a celebrity than hillary. In no way shape or form is Trump even relatively smarter than clinton, not even in appeal.

Don't try to argue that "hes smarter than clinton", Clinton has gotten more done in the world than all of trumps businesses have combined. She's one of those people actually fought for liberal things you take for granted. Like a child safety dosage on drugs... or fucking womens rights in china, or all of her work as secretary of state.

- - - Updated - - -

It's spelled medal, and he can do whatever he wants with it but what this situation ultimately did was lower the moral value of our veterans. Since seeing this, we will no longer see giving one of your medals to someone as something of significant value. It will just be a publicity stunt that trump used to gain over favor of veterans after going on an assault rampage against a gold star family of a dead muslim veteran, who if lived would of had a Purple Medal...

- - - Updated - - -

Getting injured means you earned something? I mean sure yeah it makes sense, but it's no damn lifesaving medal or something that NO person with that medal would ever give to this authoritarian corrupt bastard.
    Medal* thanks bud .

"That NO Person With That Medal Would Ever Give To This Authoritarian Corrupt Bastard."

More assumptions.

Keep feeding assumptions.

"Lower The Moral Value Of Our Veterans"

You may think that, but i don't. I also believe medals don't even matter, all the value comes from the fact they fought to protect us lmao. You're arguing complete bullshit out of your ass once again LOL saying how bad it is that a veteran who earned his medal wanted to give it to the person that he supports and wants to run his country. .

"Getting Injured Means You Earned Something?"

Go to war and injure your leg, let me know how it goes.
    Last edited by Drama; 08-04-2016 at 12:01 PM.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Medal* thanks bud .

"That NO Person With That Medal Would Ever Give To This Authoritarian Corrupt Bastard."

More assumptions.

Keep feeding assumptions.

"Lower The Moral Value Of Our Veterans"

You may think that, but i don't. I also believe medals don't even matter, all the value comes from the fact they fought to protect us lmao. You're arguing complete bullshit out of your ass once again LOL saying how bad it is that a veteran who earned his medal wanted to give it to the person that he supports and wants to run his country. .

"Getting Injured Means You Earned Something?"

Go to war and injure your leg, let me know how it goes.
    You're creating an argument for me trying to make up for your insecurities apparently.

I'm not arguing anything with you, I'm just stating the facts. Vet gives his medal to Donald Trump, people lose respect for vets, literally.

I don't give a flying fuck if you care about the medal or not, just quit shit posting for the love of all that is just and logical in this universe.

Also because I'm a asshole I have to acknowledge this....

"I mean sure yeah it makes sense, but it's no damn lifesaving medal", makes sense that you'd have a medal for being justifiably injured, but it's not the same as earning a medal that involves saving someones life. Which would be much more dramatic than a vet giving a basically disability medal to trump.

btw you're stupid.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-04-2016 at 01:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Your pathetic ass didn't earn it.

Who are you to criticize the actions of someone who did earn it?

Pussy ass bitch talking shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It's Not The Same
    Injure a leg in war and no one can get to you, they rush on you, you get shot dead. Or injuring a leg while at war in battle and you can't be picked up and rescued, you're hiding for your life? yeah. Ok. LOL.

You almost get shot in the head.

Yeah not the same 100% but can still end in the same ways.

"Saving Someones Life. Which Would Be Much More Dramatic"

Did you really say getting badly injured WHILE AT WAR is less dramatic than saving someones life? Lmao!!!!! it's 100% dramatic just being at war it's self getting shot at knowing one wrong move and you're fucking toasted. When at war you will see death, every person that goes into battle knows that, they know there lifes are at risk which is completely dramatic.

I get where you're coming from but don't take getting injured in battle as some little shit, it's pretty dramatic.

But EVERYONE is different and isn't as dramatic as others. Before you go and link me videos of people completely breaking down at war when there partner gets shot dead. I've seen them. I get it. But they know what they get them selves into.

"I Don't Give A Flying Fuck If You Care About The Medal Or Not, Just Quit Shit Posting For The Love Of All That Is Just And Logical In This Universe."

Is the Infamous Debater, Top Dog, Smartest Googler getting mad?

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Your pathetic ass didn't earn it.

Who are you to criticize the actions of someone who did earn it?

Pussy ass bitch talking shit.
    I earned more medals than he did in 1 year of ROTC probably.

Trump didn't earn that medal yet you claimed he did. Trump pleaded with the military 5 times that he was injured to avoid the draft, then he gets a purple heart which is for soldiers who were injured. That's very ironic.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you really say getting badly injured WHILE AT WAR is less dramatic than saving someones life?

Yes I did. A purple heart is not the same as a Medal of Honor / Valor.

Forest Gump ran back into the woods to save his fellow soldiers. He received a Medal of Valor for that act.

This veterans who've gotten injured or killed during fighting receive a Purple Heart for their sacrifice.

Both medals reward sacrifice, but one involves saving someone elses life the other just involves dying or being injured in the act of "fighting for a cause" or obeying orders. There is a real significant difference there.

Can you stop trying to be right now? You never are, just like everyone else I always prove you're wrong in some form. Why do you insist on shit posting?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yes I Did
    Thanks, showing how much of a fucking stupid shit you are.

Why Do You Insist On Shit Posting?
    Lmao, just like your "facts" go google Shitposting. Obviously this isn't shitposting as i'm responding to you while within the topic. Stop trying to swivel out of the conversation.

A Purple Heart Is Not The Same As A Medal Of Honor / Valor.
    There is a difference, but both situations are just as dramatic which is what i'm mainly talking to you about. You claim getting injured while in battle is not as dramatic as saving someones life. SMH. I mean if that's what you think. Ok then. Like i said. injure a leg while at battle in position and let me know how it goes.

Just Like Everyone Else I Always Prove You're Wrong In Some Form
    Wait... you think you actually prove everyone on this forum wrong? LMAO! half the shit you say is googled.

Can You Stop Trying To Be Right Now? You Never Are
    Shitted on you plenty of times. Just did again once again laughing at you.

Now i'll leave you got your wishes. Later.
    Last edited by Drama; 08-04-2016 at 01:52 PM.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

She's a racist bitch just like Trump, just doesn't show it. She will just be someone else's puppet. And the things I take for granted have nothing to do with Clingon, I'm not American. She's ignorant as fuck

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post

She's a racist bitch just like Trump, just doesn't show it. She will just be someone else's puppet. And the things I take for granted have nothing to do with Clingon, I'm not American. She's ignorant as fuck
    What is she ignorant about, how is she racist? Can you back up any of the retarded shit you say?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, showing how much of a fucking stupid shit you are.

Lmao, just like your "facts" go google Shitposting. Obviously this isn't shitposting as i'm responding to you while within the topic. Stop trying to swivel out of the conversation.

There is a difference, but both situations are just as dramatic which is what i'm mainly talking to you about. You claim getting injured while in battle is not as dramatic as saving someones life. SMH. I mean if that's what you think. Ok then. Like i said. injure a leg while at battle in position and let me know how it goes.

Wait... you think you actually prove everyone on this forum wrong? LMAO! half the shit you say is googled.

Shitted on you plenty of times. Just did again once again laughing at you.

Now i'll leave you got your wishes. Later.
    This is a strawman fallacy, in an argument or an educational debate when one person uses a logical fallacy their position becomes void. You simply saying you have refuted something. When in actuality there isn't a thing you have refuted, the closest you've came to being right about anything is getting a Purple Heart is dramatic. Which I did not mean dramatic in that context, I was referring to the situation at hand, not the action behind the reward. It would be much more dramatic if donald trump was given a lifesaver medal or a medal of honor for example. A purple heart still is a very important medal, but just nick picking the topic I can safely make the claim this medal has little significance. You agree with that, you continued to respond and attempt to argue that point anyways because you're attempting to be "right", when you aren't. You've created a logical fallacy, just like most people do when they're going full retarded.

Stay safe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast