Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochizuki View Post
    hmm how much for the equipment like keyboard and mouse and the acessories ?
    Not included. A PC is a PC, no accessories needed. (Plus, everybody has a keyboard/mouse at home. If not then I'm kind of confused in how they live in today's world)
    When people say they have built their own PC.

Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    hmm how much for the equipment like keyboard and mouse and the acessories ?
    You can get cheap mouse and keyboard or try buying good shit on amazon and refunding it. I saved up and I bough full razor

Code:
    Wanna help me out? Send me something by Donation

Thanks
    Here is something better for 750$

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($198.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 54.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($17.88 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($45.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory ($38.99 @ NCIX US)
    Storage: Sandisk SSD PLUS 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($42.99 @ Best Buy)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive ($45.95 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GAMING Video Card ($249.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Case: NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Power Supply: EVGA 600B 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($47.98 @ Newegg)
    Total: $753.75
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by ************ 2016-08-18 07:46 EDT-0400

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Koa!a View Post
    Here is something better for 750$
    Now switch it over to Canada and see the price OP would have to pay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I would go with MSI, getting more of a kick out it than that.

Cybertron? never heard of them and would rather not buy from a company that is unknown compared to MSI.

GTX 960 ....... R9 260X.... Paying $875 for something that will not run you good frames on certain games compared to the 950. Both genuinely shit IMO but 950 will take you places where the r9 dares to not go. lol.

- - - Updated - - -

hmm both of them look kind of decent but i perfer msi because i have been using it for a long time but the one for amazon looks kind of cheap and sufficent
    Looks very from performance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
    OP still saves money.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    They seem to be overpriced. Have you looked into making one yourself?
    I think he would not be here if he was going to build one himself? it's obvious he doesn't plan on it as he's asking for which PC is best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheBenefactor View Post

You can get cheap mouse and keyboard or try buying good shit on amazon and refunding it. I saved up and I bough full razor
    No, we actually hand our money to our sellers because it's respectful instead of buying there product, stealing there money and stealing there product. Get out of here with your Social Engineering. We buy our shit around here because we can easily afford it non like you, who needs to refund every little thing they buy. SMH

- - - Updated - - -

Thats true i know a friend who purchased a cheap $600 gaming desktop and with a few hundred dollars of upgrading it that thing is a beast xD
    You can build a gaming PC for $150 lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

You know... i don't get why every here is telling him Your choices are over priced! just build this!

When the thread itself says "Im not tech savy"

He doesn't know much about computers and wouldn't be able to put one together.

Why every thread asking if a pre built is good, 95% of the comments are "Build this one, cheaper"

Alot of people fail to use there brains around here. Common sense, if he wanted to build one, he would ask for one.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    I would go with MSI, getting more of a kick out it than that.

Cybertron? never heard of them and would rather not buy from a company that is unknown compared to MSI.

GTX 960 ....... R9 260X.... Paying $875 for something that will not run you good frames on certain games compared to the 950. Both genuinely shit IMO but 950 will take you places where the r9 dares to not go. lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks very from performance.

- - - Updated - - -

OP still saves money.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he would not be here if he was going to build one himself? it's obvious he doesn't plan on it as he's asking for which PC is best.

- - - Updated - - -

No, we actually hand our money to our sellers because it's respectful instead of buying there product, stealing there money and stealing there product. Get out of here with your Social Engineering. We buy our shit around here because we can easily afford it non like you, who needs to refund every little thing they buy. SMH

- - - Updated - - -

You can build a gaming PC for $150 lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

You know... i don't get why every here is telling him Your choices are over priced! just build this!

When the thread itself says "Im not tech savy"

He doesn't know much about computers and wouldn't be able to put one together.

Why every thread asking if a pre built is good, 95% of the comments are "Build this one, cheaper"

Alot of people fail to use there brains around here. Common sense, if he wanted to build one, he would ask for one.
    Yo you dumb bitch, I only refunded one item in my entire life so gtfo, I only suggested it because this forum is jam packed with SErs, I buy my shit with my own money, unlike you I don't go begging my parents.. smh. Did u not fcking read my entire comment? I fcking said "I saved up and bought full razer" and btw no one fcking asked you to reply to each and everyones comment, You didn't even start the thread...

Code:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Yo you dumb bitch, I only refunded one item in my entire life so gtfo, I only suggested it because this forum is jam packed with SErs, I buy my shit with my own money, unlike you I don't go begging my parents.. smh. Did u not fcking read my entire comment? I fcking said "I saved up and bought full razer" and btw no one fcking asked you to reply to each and everyones comment, You didn't even start the thread...
    You seem a tad bit angry there bud. You refunded one item. You're shit for that and suggesting it makes you more shit IDC. "i dont beg my parents" i'm sure i'm old enough to be your dad son. Lol.

I just did reply to everyones comment. What you gonna do? kek.

Where did i say i made the thread.

Digging in the wrong whole little bud.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Lmfao don't fcking call me son you trump supporter... so your saying your about 40 and spend time on an online forum instead of taking care of your own kids?

Wtf do you mean wrong whole? I'm pretty sure you meant hole, and I meant that you didn't create the thread so you don't have to go around replying to everyones comment just so your post count goes up
    Last edited by TheBenefactor; 08-18-2016 at 08:34 AM.

Code:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Common sense, if he wanted to build one, he would ask for one.
    Meh. Even a old man could build together a PC without problem with the amount of YouTube Links there are. Common Sense or not, it's still better to build one and to actually learn how to build a PC Together. For this day and age it's kind of a must know (For my taste, at least)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Meh. Even a old man could build together a PC without problem with the amount of YouTube Links there are. Common Sense or not, it's still better to build one and to actually learn how to build a PC Together. For this day and age it's kind of a must know (For my taste, at least)
    Everyone is different and not everyone knows how to build one. People out there don't have any electronics, building a PC is not a Must Know at all lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Never said its not better to build one, but did hesay he was going to? No? So why suggest him to just build one? PC building is not even the topic around here. Telling him to just build one is irrelevant to the topic. When I say that I mean not really doing what the thread is talking about. Yes technically it's on topic about PCs but not using it in that way

- - - Updated - - -

Lmfao don't fcking call me son you trump supporter... so your saying your about 40 and spend time on an online forum instead of taking care of your own kids?

Wtf do you mean wrong whole? I'm pretty sure you meant hole, and I meant that you didn't create the thread so you don't have to go around replying to everyones comment just so your post count goes up

First: my phone auto corrected whole. It's ok my typo.

Second: son

Third: that was actually one whole post, I just quoted out shit wanted to reply to

- - - Updated - - -

Last: I give no shits for my post count LOL. Last thing I would do is come here and try to get my post count up. To dead of a section.
    Last edited by Drama; 08-18-2016 at 10:00 AM.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    oh shit,my bad here is a cheaper build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($178.88 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($43.88 @ OutletPC)
    Memory: Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($32.97 @ OutletPC)
    Storage: Western Digital AV-GP 1TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive ($42.40 @ Amazon)
    Case: DIYPC Solo-T1-BK ATX Mid Tower Case ($19.98 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: EVGA 600B 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($47.98 @ Newegg)
    Total: $659.07
    Generated by ************ 2016-08-18 11:48 EDT-0400

if you want i made skylake build aswell:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($45.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill NT Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($31.98 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital AV-GP 1TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive ($42.40 @ Amazon)
    Total: $680.30
    Generated by ************ 2016-08-18 11:51 EDT-0400
    Last edited by Koala; 08-18-2016 at 09:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Koa!a View Post
    oh shit,my bad here is a cheaper build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($178.88 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($43.88 @ OutletPC)
    Memory: Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($32.97 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $659.07
    Generated by ************ 2016-08-18 11:48 EDT-0400

if you want i made skylake build aswell:

Memory: G.Skill NT Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($31.98 @ Newegg)
    Total: $680.30
    Generated by ************ 2016-08-18 11:51 EDT-0400
    The last build was still cheaper, i don't know why walkyr told you to look at the price OP is paying as if he had a budget but the first one was cheaper lol. Also I'm sure you can tune down the card and CPU.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    If you don't want to build one yourself, you can always go to a local pc shop and ask if they can build one for you.
    Will be cheaper and you'll get more as both of the pc's are meh
    If you do however really want to buy one of those two, I'd go for the MSI one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Just google some best builds around your budget, obviously Intel + Nvidia.
    ~ High up and we're floating

Thanks
    The last build was still cheaper, i don't know why walkyr told you to look at the price OP is paying as if he had a budget but the first one was cheaper lol. Also I'm sure you can tune down the card and CPU.
    the first one isnt cheaper,1000$ cad.
    neither do the second.
    https://www.amazon.ca/MSI-Nightblade.../dp/B017LJQLKK

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast