Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 118th Edition

118th Edition - September 5th, 2016
    This Week in History: Western Roman Empire falls

The Pharaoh competition is back! Make sure you cast your vote here! https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1162546

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Pokemon Go, or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, Pokemon Go Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - The Publicists have opened up a Minecraft server for all of MPGH to join. This is a faction server, using the version 1.8 and no hacking whatsoever. If you are interested in joining, please visit this link for more information.
    - The News Force is hosting a Signature of the Month contest. Submissions are welcomed for this second Signature of the Month, theme Nature. Please visit here to submit and see the submissions. The winner will receive $10, courtesy of Dynasty!
    - MPGHCraft is looking for some server staff to promote and help keep the server going. If you would like to join the team, please visit this thread and PM Flengo with your experiences and why you should be selected for this position!
    - The new Pharaoh Competitions are up. This months pool is filled with the Trusted Member and Super User tags. Please hop over here to vote for the new Pharaoh!

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:
    None this week

Postbans:

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the August Signature of the Month is @IV2B. We will be featuring his signature for the next few editions to inspire others to participate.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering, Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots and Trove Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats, Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats, and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, and Runescape Hacks/Bots)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats, Other First Person Shooters Hacks, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]Ameer
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Dakota
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]DarknzNet
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Joe
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Luis
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and MapleStory Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other First Person Shooters Hacks)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]RedHunter
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Takatsuki
    (Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists

[MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Jubs
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Polish Foreign Minister Tells Britain To Keep Citizens Safe From Xenophobia
    Poland's foreign minister tells British Authorities to keep its citizens safe, as a vigil is held to remember a factory worker killed in Essex. The same day, the Polish community led a silent march in Harlow, Essex, in the memory of a Polish Factory Worker who was killed in what police describe a "hate crime". Arkadiusz Jozwik, 40, died from head injuries after he and his polish friend were attacked outside a takeaway shop in Harlow town on the 27th of August. Six teenage boys were arrested following the attack on suspicion of murder and have been released on bail. Police are still unsure on what the motive was for murdering the polish man but are weighing up the odds that it was to do with racism. Boris Johnson, the leading figurehead of the Brexit campaign, insisted there is "absolutely no place for xenophobia in our society". "The Polish contribution to our society and our culture, and above all to our economy, is absolutely immense," he added.

Hunters discover ninth century viking sword

A group of men who went goose hunting over the weekend found an ancient sword. The hunters quickly notified the Cultural Heritage Agency of Iceland. The director of the agency, Kristín Huld Sigurðardóttir, believes that the sword dates back to the ninth centory. One of the men, Árni Björn Valdimarsson, claims the sword belonged to the first permanent settler of Iceland, Ingólfur Arnarson, although this is merely speculation. "The sword lay in the sand, totally exposed," said Árni, who were going out goose hunting when they found the ancient sword merely laying on the sand. The sword is currently in the possession of the agency, who will go through a thorough analysis to determine more information about the sword, and its accurate age.

https://icelandreview.com/news/2016/09/05/hunters-discover-ninth-century-sword
    https://grapevine.is/news/2016/09/05/...century-sword/

"Neo" era of gaming?
    Come this September 7th,2016 Sony will be unveiling not only a redesigned version of the PS4, but a new version called the "PS4 Neo", which will have 4K video support, as well as be able to take full advantage of the upcoming Sony "Virtual Reality" headset. Sony says the previous PS4 will still be able to run the PSVR, but the "Neo" edition will have some unknown advantages. They intend to lower the PS4 price to attract casual gamers, while the "Neo" will be for those more hardcore gamers. It is unclear what this means for gaming right now, however one can be sure that it definitely won't stay the same.
    Source

First look at the COD4 Remastered edition.
    We finally got some good footage of the modern warfare remaster, we got some nice clip of the actual multiplayer.
    In addition to debuting the first footage from Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare's multiplayer, the games producer Activision
    showed us the first multiplayer game play for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare's remastered version.
    As shown in the video I linked below, modern warfare is the same as it used to be. Only difference being that it looks a whole ton better then the 2007 predecessor.
    The game play footage it around the 32- minute mark in the video i linked above.
    On top of that, they told us today that modern warfare remastered will include all of the 16 maps from the original game. Previously Activision told us we would only be getting 10 of the maps. But even thought we
    will be getting the full 16, only 10 will be available at launch. The other 6 maps will be included as free DLC later in December.
    source

Real-life Transformium

From Nanobots in Big Hero 6 to Transformium in the Transformer Franchise, programmable matter has been speculated about for decades. Until now, it was science fiction. By definition, programmable matter is matter which has the ability to change its physical properties in a programmable fashion. The most futuristic project relating to programmable matter right now is called Claytronics. The Claytronics project is stationed at Carnegie Melon University. The base base unit of this programmable matter is called the "catom", meaning computerized atom. These catoms can work together and move relative to each other to create a three-dimensional object. Sounds like science fiction, right? Well, partly, because we're not quite there yet. The engineers behind claytronics are so far able to manipulate and create things in two dimensions. Several years ago, the catom consisted of a 44-millimeter diameter cylinders that were able to manipulate themselves across a table. 44 mm, though, is still pretty big when you want to be able to replicate nearly any object. However, now, the project is becoming more popular and soon people predict the base unit of CMU's programmable matter will be as small as a grain of sand. So, maybe we're not able to make real-life transformers yet, but the massive potential of this technology is undeniable.

Source

Samsung Recalls All Galaxy Note 7's
    With the release of Samsung's highly popular phone, the Note 7, there have been many complaints about the overall build quality of the phone. Initially Samsung had delayed the release of the Note 7 for reasons not known. According to the news source: Yonhap News Agency, a Samsung official stated that the Note 7 has had many battery problems upon release. For one, the phone's battery has had many problems with overheating and could potentially explode. This is a very big deal because the Note 7 is a highly anticipated phone and was scheduled to be released world wide. The Samsung official then stated that the company will be recalling all Note 7's due to that issue.

Source

Birds In The Trap Sing McKnight - Travis Scott
    I'm sure multiple people will disagree with me on this review because I'm planning to give this album an incredible review, but I have my reasons and I'll explain. Travis Scott released his HIGHLY anticipated album "Birds In The Trap Sing McKnight". The album was delayed a few times and fans were beginning to get agitated, but now the album is here and it was completely worth the wait. To start off, I didn't think the album had very many memorable songs. Only a few are extremely memorable, which for a Travis Scott album is not what we expected. That being said though, the entire album is perfect. The fluidity of this album is what every album aims for. The difference between an album and a mixtape is the fluidity and how well the songs work together as a unit. An album should be looked at as a whole and a mixtape should be torn apart and dissected. I think this album is one of the best albums of 2016 simply because of that reason. Not to mention the features list on this album is incredible. Kid Cudi makes a MAJOR comeback on this album with probably the best song, and Nav comes through with a close second feature. I've been listening to Nav on SoundCloud and on YouTube for a while now and I knew he would eventually take off. His style is very calm drug related rap and to mix that vibe with Travis Scott's ad lib and hype it works immaculately.
    I'm giving this album an incredible 10 / 10.
    You may disagree with my rating, but as a work of art this piece surpasses the others.

Gucci Mane Announces Woptober Album
    Gucci Mane has always been one of the rap music's most historically productive artists. His run of mixtapes in the late-2000's is the stuff of legends, and since his release from prison in May, the Atlanta icon hasn't stopped working. Over the past few weeks, Gucci has been promoting a hashtag called "#Woptober" on his social media accounts, and now we officially know what it is. On September 3, 2016, as expected Woptober is the title to Gucci Mane's next album, the follow up of his Everybody Looking album, which featured Kanye West, Drake and Young Thug. There isn't an official release date, but since the album rhymes with "October", people are speculating the album should be coming out during that month. Seeing how it took Gucci less than two months to record and release Everybody Looking. While he announced his new album, it explained his song with Travis Scott which is titled "Last Time". It is the first single from the upcoming album. The Zaytoven-produced track finds a sober Guwop recalling the last time he did a host of drugs: "I'm an ex-X popper, an online shopper,". Travis Scott shows up for a zoned-out hook and a verse of his own.
    If you want to listen to the song "Last Time", click here.
    You can see the official announcement by Gucci Mane on Instagram here.

[IMG]https://www.denverpos*****m/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/fbn-mark-sanchez.jpg?w=819[/IMG]

Broncos release Mark Sanchez, Cowboys sign him.
    The Denver Broncos released Sanchez on Friday, the Cowboys signed him 2 days later because of the injured Tony Romo. The Broncos saved $3.5 million by releasing Sanchez. Sanchez is not expected to start for the Cowboys, Dak Prescott is still expected to be the starter. The Philadelphia Eagles will now lose out on a 7th round 2017 pick from the Broncos because of his release. He has been signed to a one year deal. Sanchez is 86-84 (TD-INT) in his career, and is most known for his infamous butt fumble as a New York Jet against the New England Patriots.

Adobe is creating a Corel Painter-style real-time oil painting tools
    This amazing new technology and application from adobe require very powerful computers as they are used to pretty simulating the physical characteristics of drying liquids and physical implements like brushes that we would use in real life. It is a very difficult job to recreate these things because of the all complexity that goes into every single detail from the width of the brush to the different paints that dry at a different pace. The Corel Painter 2017 comes with new features like glazing and texture painting, which are must more detailed and complicated. Adobe and Nvidia on the other hand are working and experimenting on a even more complex project that called Project Wetbrush that consists on a 3D oil-painting simulation that needs tremendously powerful graphic card and CPU to work.

Cinema 4D R18 is OUT, New and better ways to create and destroy 3D objects
    Maxon has finally released Cinema 4D R18 following the Siggraph animation conference in Anaheim where it was launched. The new release comes with a whole new set of 3D modeling, animation, and rendering tools that are great tools for those who like destroying and dissecting objects. There are also some more rendering capabilities like oils lucks and support for textures for surfaces that are created using a new and more complex Allegorithmic’s Substance Painter. Cinema 4D R18 will be out now in September, and if you order a new licence or an upgrade before July 31, you'll pay less because of prices raising to about 9% more.

This hack is for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
    With great coders comes great hacks. This week, we are featuring a hack called Muhittin-Multicheat by user sength. This is the 13th version of the hack and has been undetected for 2 weeks, so always check the latest responses on the thread to ensure it has not been detected since last use.

The features include:
    GLOW ESP (ALL - ENEMY - TEAM - OFF)
    RCS AIMBOT (HEAD - CHEST - STOMACH - OFF)
    PURE RCS (ON - OFF) *new
    RADAR (ON - OFF)
    BUNNY HOP (ON - OFF)
    TRIGGER (1MS to 250MS)
    RANK SCANNER
    NO FLASH(ON - OFF)
    ESP THICKNESS(0% - 100%)

If you're interested in using this hack, click here!

Programming

This week we are featuring the Programming section, which is currently not moderated.
    Many of you users are probably wondering how to make hacks for games, or just how to code in general. MPGH provides you with multiple sub-sections of this section to learn and progress in your skills.
    This section provides the following sub-sections: Coders Lounge, C++/C Programming, Visual Basic Programming, C# Programming, Programming Tutorials, Game Development, Programming Tools, and Other Programming.
    It's definitely worth the time to hop down to this section to explore and learn from more experienced users!

Image Source

Don't Meth with my games!
    It is one of the best feelings in the world, when you first get a new game, and open up that packaging. Except it is not when the game box is filled with drugs. In Lake Charles, LA an 11-year old boy purchased a "Call of Duty Black Ops 3" video game, only to find it was filled with a bag of Methamphetamine. Joey Mooring, director of public relations for Game Stop said this: "Any games that are returned or traded in by customers are opened and checked for quality before being placed back on store shelves, and that games shipped from other store locations are checked before they’re sent elsewhere." It is unsure how the drugs got into the game pack, but Police are investigating. Lets hope the popular video-game store chain doesn't "meth" up again.
    Source

"Bee" careful on the road!
    Accidents to happen on the road if a driver is not careful enough. Accidents involving 18-wheelers also happen, but generate a much bigger commotion.An accident involving an overturned 18-wheeler carrying honeybees? Yeah, it was quite a show when the truck overturned on an interstate north of Kansas city early Friday Morning.The Missouri Department of Transportation said the truck was carrying anywhere from 8-11 million bees. Sure enough, they caused quite the commotion for drivers. It is a good thing that most were rounded up throughout the day. We all need to "bee" more careful when we are on the road for sure.
    Source

Interview - [MPGH]Lift

[MPGH]Nyaro - Hey Lift, thanks for taking the time to do an Interview for the MPGH News. How has your week been so far?

[MPGH]Lift - It's been great. I started school, I've gotten more in to MPGH, and have also recently gotten in to the News Force.

[MPGH]Nyaro - Nice to hear. Is there anything else exciting that happened to you lately?

[MPGH]Lift - Yeah there is. I bought premium on MPGH recently, and am thinking about getting Premium Seller as well. Also there's so much hype about the new middlemen.

[MPGH]Nyaro - Congratulations on receiving Premium! I'm also thinking to buy Premium Seller but it's very expensive haha. Also I wish you the best of luck on Middlemen applications. Can you tell us how you joined MPGH and what made you stay?

[MPGH]Lift - Well, I didn't officially join until about 18 months ago. I lurked around the site for around 3 years before and made accounts on and off, then forgot their passwords . I first started for RotMG hacks, but as of now I rarely use hacks, and just stick here for the marketplace and community. And thanks for the good wishes, I'll need it against some of the former middlemen who applied. (And Chaos)

[MPGH]Nyaro - Yes, I also came for RotMG hacks, haha. As you've mentioned before, you have been picked as a News Force member. What section were you picked for, and what was your reaction?

[MPGH]Lift - I was picked for Tech News, working alongside @Anime. I went all out on my application, but I was still incredibly surprised and happy when I got a PM saying "Welcome to the News Force!" By Hova. I always give all my articles my best efforts, and always turn in things I'm proud of.

[MPGH]Nyaro - Being part of the News Force is great! Can you tell us what your favorite section is at MPGH and why?

[MPGH]Lift - Well, it's quite hard to narrow it down to one. Even though I like to contribute to game discussions, I'd say my two favorites are General and the Marketplace. General is a hub for socializing and interacting with other members, and the Marketplace is just awesome because anyone who has something of worth can sell it online by just typing and clicking .

[MPGH]Nyaro - I see. So what do you do when you're not on MPGH? What are your hobbies?

[MPGH]Lift - I do a few things. Mainly I practice card counting in blackjack to make money. Other than that I really like practicing sleight of hand magic. I've been practicing coin and card tricks for a few years now.

[MPGH]Nyaro - Oh man! You have to teach me some magic tricks to attract the girls, haha! Last question. If you could change something at MPGH, what would it be?

[MPGH]Lift - This is a bit of a generic answer, but I would banish all the scammers. They're a big problem on MPGH. That's the main reason I really think I'd make a great middleman.

[MPGH]Nyaro - I understand. Well, with the new trading System there shouldn't be much scams anymore. Do you want to give out a Shout-out to someone before we end the interview?

[MPGH]Lift - I don't know many people very well, but @Raple for sure deserves one. #Raple4Mod!

[MPGH]Nyaro - Haha alright. It was a pleasure to interview you. Take care!

[MPGH]Lift - Thanks so much for the interview!

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Raple
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Felix
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • High
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Assistive
    • Technology News
      • Lift
      • Anime
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Sports News
      • Copperhorse
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
      • High
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Chaos
    • Interviewers
      • Joe
      • Nyaro
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • -Madara_Uchihã-
      • savage
    Last edited by Hova; 09-06-2016 at 08:02 AM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Copperhorse (09-05-2016),DarknzNet (09-11-2016),Dynasty (09-05-2016),FoxHunter (09-06-2016),RuShi (09-06-2016),Nyaro (09-06-2016),Predator (09-05-2016),Ticherhaz (09-05-2016),Vice (09-05-2016),Z-Nation (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Awesome edition as always!

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    1st view+2st comment
    nice news Hova keep it up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr. slave View Post
    1st view+1st comment
    nice news Hova keep it up
    "1st comment" comment fail

Keep it up

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    havent had mentions in here for long time

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Great job as always guys!
    @Hova skype
    Last edited by Dynasty; 09-05-2016 at 09:58 PM.

Thanks
    Keep up the good work, this was my first time reading the news edition and I really enjoyed it. Great way to keep my mind of school!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Great work guys as always !!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    @Hova skype
    Looked it over, think I fixed what you mentioned. Thank you!

specific section.
    |Search |

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Dynasty (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Good job team!
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    muuuuusssiiiicccc neewwwsssss
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @Mochizuki
    Your mentioned yinno

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Hova