Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    For tl;dr

OP is complaining about his job, he isn't doing his job properly, and is taking his frustration out on his supervisor who's job is to make sure he's doing his. He then complains about how he littered cigarette butts on the ground and got caught.

OP you really need to quit and go find a job more your pace, maybe go work in a surstriomming factory or something. That environment seems more fitting to your work ethic. You'd really hate to live in a america, factory workers here probably do 10x the amount of stuff at 10x the speed, and they don't get to slow down or stop the production line, if they screw up too much they're fired.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

I was just being sarcastic about that
    You don't really need to explain
    Did you masturbate to her or something?
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

• PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post

Did you masturbate to her or something?
    NOOO???????
    It's just you have the idea of someone, and like 2 years after you realize it was a lie.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    For tl;dr

OP is complaining about his job, he isn't doing his job properly, and is taking his frustration out on his supervisor who's job is to make sure he's doing his. He then complains about how he littered cigarette butts on the ground and got caught.

OP you really need to quit and go find a job more your pace, maybe go work in a surstriomming factory or something. That environment seems more fitting to your work ethic. You'd really hate to live in a america, factory workers here probably do 10x the amount of stuff at 10x the speed, and they don't get to slow down or stop the production line, if they screw up too much they're fired.
    Now I see why you're CS.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    For tl;dr

Whatever you say anime-fag.
    I'd hate living in America for more than one reason, besides the fact you think you're somehow better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    Whatever you say anime-fag.
    I'd hate living in America for more than one reason, besides the fact you think you're somehow better
    All he does is complain about politics and how america is fucked.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

Dab (09-09-2016)

Thanks
    Glad to hear you're doing better than previously.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

Gray (09-10-2016)

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Dang this is a long rant. Read to the end of the cig butts. I'm sorry you have to face this, no way you can get new job?
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    It's alright, I'm doing the same factory kind of job with the same kind of supervisor. They tend to get on your nerves the first two months to break you down, because these months are the evaluation months, basically. Once you're in for a good time you'll barely feel the body aches.

First time I worked my legs felt like spaghetti from all the standing. We also had 15 minute lunch breaks, we literally had to divide our eat habits into strategies to get it done in time.
    You call 2,205 euros not much? Considering you'd get meal cheques, idk what else but that is a very decent amount of money. I also receive that amount, though the work I do is alot less hard.

Yeah buddy, keep doing your thing and work yourself a future, spin the routine, get cash.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    I'd honestly take my first pay and fucking buck it, I wouldn't work when I have someone pushing me down all the time, atleast fucking tell him that he's fucking dumb and just makes everything worse.

If you really need the money it's something else though, I've read all of your "update threads" and I honestly don't know if it's really important for you to get money, like an apartment etc).

I'd advise you to look for another job nonetheless.
    But if you can't, I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    Dang this is a long rant. Read to the end of the cig butts. I'm sorry you have to face this, no way you can get new job?
    I am going to use the money I make to finance starting up my own company eventually, that way I'll cut out all the idiocy in between.
    For now I just really need to suck it up and be an adult about it and keep going until I can get out, unless something else comes along that's better, I am already looking around for part-time jobs besides this and there's going to open a new night club not too far from here and they need new chefs and shit, so maybe I'll get in on that when that company is young and maybe I'll score myself a sweet spot on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    It's alright, I'm doing the same factory kind of job with the same kind of supervisor. They tend to get on your nerves the first two months to break you down, because these months are the evaluation months, basically. Once you're in for a good time you'll barely feel the body aches.

First time I worked my legs felt like spaghetti from all the standing. We also had 15 minute lunch breaks, we literally had to divide our eat habits into strategies to get it done in time.
    You call 2,205 euros not much? Considering you'd get meal cheques, idk what else but that is a very decent amount of money. I also receive that amount, though the work I do is alot less hard.

Yeah buddy, keep doing your thing and work yourself a future, spin the routine, get cash.
    I am holding on to that as well, considering it's more like going to school, minus the stupid social hierarchy, lame 101 books and homework.
    So, it's like going to the gym for 9 hours with people who are becoming my friends and then getting paid to do so, it'd have been even better minus the asshole supervisor, but what can you do. First week was murder but I'm going to pull through, this will hopefully help me build more core strength, make me even more adaptable to stress as well as make some new connections for future work and people you can call friends.

Some of the people there have already been super helpful and nice about everything, so much so I have three or four backup plans, should this job fail.
    I also heard that they may need new people driving in house trucks and move shit around (Servicemen), so I could score a certificate to drive these things which in long term thinking will make it so getting jobs would be even more easier, besides the extra knowledge which is good to have.

We don't get meal cheques, but I'm quite happy about those 30 minutes being paid at the very least, most companies don't have paid breaks.
    It'd also be closer to 1700 euros after taxes, then I have to start making a dent in my debts so I don't have to worry about that or have any government bodies or debt collectors hounding me sending me firewood for the winter (Granted lighting shit on fire is soothing).

But, I am definitely agreeing with you, having lived on barely 620EUR per month for YEAAAAAARS, this is a huge ass fucking step up and I can only imagine what I can do with all this money when I could live on that amount divided by 3.
    Having money coming in I know very well I wont be spending all of it loosly, I'm going to invest shit wisely to make sure I can make even more money and get out of this situation alltogether.

Hey, it's a start, you gotta start somewhere and work seems to be dwindling, I'm not just gonna haphazardly do stupid shit at work and risk it, even if my dick is a supervisor, or vice versa.
    But in roughly a month I'll be permanently employed. Instead of this temporary employment bullshit.

Being an adult, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
    I'd honestly take my first pay and fucking buck it, I wouldn't work when I have someone pushing me down all the time, atleast fucking tell him that he's fucking dumb and just makes everything worse.

If you really need the money it's something else though, I've read all of your "update threads" and I honestly don't know if it's really important for you to get money, like an apartment etc).

I'd advise you to look for another job nonetheless.
    But if you can't, I wish you the best of luck.
    I really do need the money, so I'm gonna stick with it.
    I'm still keeping an eye out for more work while working.

I understand how you think, my top priority right now isn't to get my own place, as the person I'm living with and I have a pretty swell thing going here, which means I can save up more money faster staying here for a while longer, and once shit is running smoothly, then I'll start thinking about getting my own place.

For now, most of my first paycheck will be used for investing so I can make more money and faster, get some new clothes because I kind of need some, maybe a pair of boots that isn't my work shoes. I also kind of desperately need a new phone. Besides that I need to start making a payment plan for my debt before it runs away further and gets even more out of hand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Didn't read it all but basically I suggest record how he talks and behaves and report it to his superior.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I am going to use the money I make to finance starting up my own company eventually, that way I'll cut out all the idiocy in between.
    For now I just really need to suck it up and be an adult about it and keep going until I can get out, unless something else comes along that's better, I am already looking around for part-time jobs besides this and there's going to open a new night club not too far from here and they need new chefs and shit, so maybe I'll get in on that when that company is young and maybe I'll score myself a sweet spot on there.

I am holding on to that as well, considering it's more like going to school, minus the stupid social hierarchy, lame 101 books and homework.
    So, it's like going to the gym for 9 hours with people who are becoming my friends and then getting paid to do so, it'd have been even better minus the asshole supervisor, but what can you do. First week was murder but I'm going to pull through, this will hopefully help me build more core strength, make me even more adaptable to stress as well as make some new connections for future work and people you can call friends.

Some of the people there have already been super helpful and nice about everything, so much so I have three or four backup plans, should this job fail.
    I also heard that they may need new people driving in house trucks and move shit around (Servicemen), so I could score a certificate to drive these things which in long term thinking will make it so getting jobs would be even more easier, besides the extra knowledge which is good to have.

We don't get meal cheques, but I'm quite happy about those 30 minutes being paid at the very least, most companies don't have paid breaks.
    It'd also be closer to 1700 euros after taxes, then I have to start making a dent in my debts so I don't have to worry about that or have any government bodies or debt collectors hounding me sending me firewood for the winter (Granted lighting shit on fire is soothing).

But, I am definitely agreeing with you, having lived on barely 620EUR per month for YEAAAAAARS, this is a huge ass fucking step up and I can only imagine what I can do with all this money when I could live on that amount divided by 3.
    Having money coming in I know very well I wont be spending all of it loosly, I'm going to invest shit wisely to make sure I can make even more money and get out of this situation alltogether.

Hey, it's a start, you gotta start somewhere and work seems to be dwindling, I'm not just gonna haphazardly do stupid shit at work and risk it, even if my dick is a supervisor, or vice versa.
    But in roughly a month I'll be permanently employed. Instead of this temporary employment bullshit.

Being an adult, eh?

I really do need the money, so I'm gonna stick with it.
    I'm still keeping an eye out for more work while working.

I understand how you think, my top priority right now isn't to get my own place, as the person I'm living with and I have a pretty swell thing going here, which means I can save up more money faster staying here for a while longer, and once shit is running smoothly, then I'll start thinking about getting my own place.

For now, most of my first paycheck will be used for investing so I can make more money and faster, get some new clothes because I kind of need some, maybe a pair of boots that isn't my work shoes. I also kind of desperately need a new phone. Besides that I need to start making a payment plan for my debt before it runs away further and gets even more out of hand.
    That's good! Good luck in your goals. All can be achieved through preserverence.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Didn't read it all but basically I suggest record how he talks and behaves and report it to his superior.
    I would, but there's now a NO phone rule there, can't even listen to music in one ear anymore, not even if your phone never leaves your pocket at all.
    So if I was caught with my phone I would be in trouble and may lose my job.
    Might be possible if I manage to hotkey it to the volume buttons or something.
    If my poor S5 can pick it up considering the work volume.

I am going to use some of my paycheck to join a labour union.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Life is standing still, don't know how to progress.
    I have lost faith in life and I'm fucking stuck, both emotionally and physically.
    People keep telling me I'm sick and need help.
    I do remember this message from you, I just want to let you know I've read all the post and made me think "Woah, is that the adult life?" if so, I want to be teenager all my life. I'm so bad giving advices and more if I have to do it in another language like English, but hey, hope everything goes well.

VOYAGE OF EMOTION AND DISCOVERY

Graphics Shop - Web Design & Development

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast