Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Hacked main was banned

So my main (J Miliam) was hacked before and someone was using it to sell shit and I'd made a post about it and gotten my account back. He scammed people as he realized he had no more access to the account and I was banned even though I made posts on his threads saying the shit was a hack but nobody seems to ever bother actually reading or looking into issues anymore Liz herself even noted that the IPs that were logged differed (though I can't show a screen as proof as I can't fucking log in).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Tendencies View Post
    So my main (J Miliam) was hacked before and someone was using it to sell shit and I'd made a post about it and gotten my account back. He scammed people as he realized he had no more access to the account and I was banned even though I made posts on his threads saying the shit was a hack but nobody seems to ever bother actually reading or looking into issues anymore Liz herself even noted that the IPs that were logged differed (though I can't show a screen as proof as I can't fucking log in).
    You want this moved to account recovery?
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    He recovered his account, he is disputing the ban. Moved to staff disputes.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ @Sly Tendencies
    So you're saying for a 2 month time period(and beyond) you AND a hacker were using the same account? So you didn't bother to change your password at any time during this occured? Do you know how unbelievable this sounds?
    Last edited by Smoke; 10-16-2016 at 08:47 PM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Sly Tendencies

Please see Smokes Message just above.
    This dispute is taking rather long.
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    @ @Sly Tendencies
    So you're saying for a 2 month time period(and beyond) you AND a hacker were using the same account? So you didn't bother to change your password at any time during this occured? Do you know how unbelievable this sounds?
    I didn't notice the account was hacked until I tried to log in and realized I couldn't. I rarely got on as is so how else would I know I was hacked? I changed my password soon as I regained access to the account. I get it though you believe I'm somehow in cohorts with the nigga and you gotta protect your forum. But there's genuinely no way for me to further prove this to you as there's also no evidence against my case, so this purely lies on your apprehension. I can't completely prove my innocence besides the posts I've made and little discussion I had with Liz as well as the IP logs. At this point the whole timeline of this situation is fucked in my head I have no clue when the nigga started posting on my account or when I lost access I just know it happened and I acted upon it immediately to the best of my ability. I'm not gonna kiss ass to someone I don't know for something that's rightfully mine, maybe Liz as she's even more OG than me and I have genuine respect for, but unless you can actually prove I somehow communicated with this man that hacked both the old email linked to the account and the account itself, your argument holds no ground. Only reason I got the email account back is because it was linked to my parents email.

Sorry it took so long tho. Like I said I rarely get on this site. Genuinely forgot my shit was banned til today.
    Last edited by Sly Tendencies; 12-21-2016 at 04:20 PM.