Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Santos1997 View Post
    ID Quest :5256
    ID Quest :5257 -Also has this and the same Quest Plus and Minus Item -But this one has to have nulgath's house
    Has anyone checked what ID 5258 is?
    Or is there a list of these somewhere that I didn't find yet?

Also kind of curious to what the quest text is, although I wouldn't really expect it to be something other than placeholder text right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    @Edgy_Name

I believe he means that since he continues to get the max amount per turn in, consistently, that maybe turning in via the testing server is a good idea as you may receive x5 every time, and then when you turn in "Nulgath Demands Work" you may get the Uni 35 on the first go. Up to you if you wish to try it, however.
    Meh, I'll try it out it.

EDIT: Well, I can't access tercessuinotlim right now so unless they fix that glitch before they stop whatever you are talking about I guess I'm outta luck and trusting the RNG gods for Uni 35
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 11-12-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Dionaea
    Quest ID 5256 - Connection With The Hive (Nully class quest for general player population):
    Minion, you may not know that my Contract is not the only thing with which you can bind your soul. Complete this next mission and you will be able to evolve even further. My powers make it possible to strengthen the connection between you and the Void, allowing you to access more of its power. Bring me the reagents I need, and I shall reward you with items that heroes like you have been seeking for centuries.
    Quest ID 5257 - Soul Retribution (Nully class quest for ENNH owners):
    Nulgath says: Minion, the land that you call home is ready to bless you with a prize worthy of a legendary hero like you. My powers make it possible to strengthen the connection between you and the Void, allowing you to access more of its power. Bring me the reagents I need, and I shall reward you with items that heroes like you have been seeking for centuries.
    Quest IDs: 5258 - Willpower Extraction / 5259 - Nulgath Demands Work / 5260 - Enough DOOM for an Archfiend.
    Last edited by Play_N_Hack; 11-12-2016 at 10:36 AM.

Thanks
    ^ Huh, so this was actually planned alongside AFDL, and yet nothing's been done with it since.
    Wonder if they'll actually put it in for the next Nulgath birthday.

Might as well get my Emblems now, since that's just a time dump item and not actually very RNG-dependent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Anyways, the BuyBack exploit is still happening?

I mean, the fact that when you complete a quest with an AC Weapon/Armor/Pet as a required turn-in item, it would count as "sold" and go back to the BuyBack function in Account Management, allowing you to get that certain item back.

Willpower Extraction should be easy with this (Dragonfire of Nulgath).

"I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by CaIamity View Post
    Anyways, the BuyBack exploit is still happening?

I mean, the fact that when you complete a quest with an AC Weapon/Armor/Pet as a required turn-in item, it would count as "sold" and go back to the BuyBack function in Account Management, allowing you to get that certain item back.

Willpower Extraction should be easy with this (Dragonfire of Nulgath).
    Yeah that works. Did that to save 27 of my totems and decrease farming time by a bunch by doing this.

As for:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionaea View Post
    ^ Huh, so this was actually planned alongside AFDL, and yet nothing's been done with it since.
    Wonder if they'll actually put it in for the next Nulgath birthday.

Might as well get my Emblems now, since that's just a time dump item and not actually very RNG-dependent.
    What emblems? Emblems of Nulgath?
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 11-12-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by CaIamity View Post
    I wonder how powerful this class will be.

If it's more powerful than ArchPaladin my mind will be blown.
    Archpaladin isn't that strong tbh..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by xXMariakiMXx View Post
    Archpaladin isn't that strong tbh..
    AP's power isn't in damage, it's power is that its a tank with reducing damage and crits.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    AP's power isn't in damage, it's power is that its a tank with reducing damage and crits.
    True.

Paladins by definition are protectors and upholders of peace and are said to be the embodiments of all that is holy.
    And we all know what that means.

Yea you guessed right, they're not as badass as Blaze Binder who burns things away to crisps.
    They defend the weak cause they're some good holy order of fanatics. Hence the damage-reduction/tank+heal skills.

NOTE: Omg let me run my mouth for a bit just have the urge to. You don't need to read this if you find it too long. Just me digging in deep with my own thoughts.

AE will oftentimes stick to lore and definition(and use obvious names), and with that as foundation they'll make-up the rest of its core and build up the class from that.

Example Lore:

Nulgath and his Fiends are creatures of the void, not undead, are powerful, but are pretty squishy(probably because they're from another world with different climates, weather conditions, atmospheric thingymajiggiys-not-earthly-feel or whathaveyou, which would also explain their form.

Dage's Legion are full of dead reincarnated warriors, (dage was a necromancer under the servitude of Nulgath formerly known as Miltonius) which explains how versatile and assorted his army is; warriors, assassins, mages, you name it- as long as they're dead or half dead, or have offered/promised their soul to dage when they pass. Anything can be(or turned) undead so they can be bulky or squishy, that really depends. One unique quality is their weakness to the holy property and that since they're dead they have no-to-little sense of pain at all making them quite endurable in the battle field.

Sepulchure/Gravelyn's Shadowscythe Undead Army is a lot similar to dage's(or you could say Dage's is a lot similar to them) but since Dage is or was an apprentice of Nulgath he has the knowledge and power of both the undead and those of the void, pushing him further above the two in terms of power(and might explain why he has so many followers). The Shadowscythe are focused on pure malignant evil, much more evil than Dage and Nulgath. Dage is evil but not evil enough. Nulgath is a being of un-comprehensible power but as he is a being of the void, he holds an ambition for world/universal conquest. The ShadowScythe is just pure wickedness. Even if they're not that powerful, they don't want to die not trying... if they do die.

With all that said and by that alone you can see how transparent classes appear and what each class's main purpose is.

We understand what it means to be in the void and how powerful and squishy you can be.
    But the requirements speak for itself... Warlord. Finally something to balance out that squishiness.

With that in mind, Void Warlord(or void-whateveritsnamewillbe)... well...

Let's leave the thinking to you.

I can only hope, but I can tell by its requirements alone(and that it's from the fiend/void faction) that it'll be powerful.
    If not. I quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Dionaea View Post
    there's going to be no end to the whining by Twitter babies.

NOTE2: This is just me speculating and sharing my thoughts and insight on the upcoming class and how I see classes. I do not deem it as such nor do I enforce that this be believed or is true. Just me sharing really Haha.

NOTE3: Changed thread title from Moderator: Moderator to UNRELEASED: Void Warlord Class
    Last edited by Yuudoku; 11-14-2016 at 12:42 PM.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Yuudoku Nice explaination! That Void Warlord (?) image looks sick, i hope it looks like that (or something else but epic) instead of the current Void Warlord armor.

Anyways, it will look fit really good with the ArchFiend DoomLord set.

"I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Yuudoku
    I enjoyed reading that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Example Lore:

Nulgath and his Fiends are creatures of the void, not undead, are powerful, but are pretty squishy(probably because they're from another world with different climates, weather conditions, atmospheric thingymajiggiys-not-earthly-feel or whathaveyou, which would also explain their form.

Dage's Legion are full of dead reincarnated warriors, (dage was a necromancer under the servitude of Nulgath formerly known as Miltonius) which explains how versatile and assorted his army is; warriors, assassins, mages, you name it- as long as they're dead or half dead, or have offered/promised their soul to dage when they pass. Anything can be(or turned) undead so they can be bulky or squishy, that really depends. One unique quality is their weakness to the holy property and that since they're dead they have no-to-little sense of pain at all making them quite endurable in the battle field.

Sepulchure/Gravelyn's Shadowscythe Undead Army is a lot similar to dage's(or you could say Dage's is a lot similar to them) but since Dage is or was an apprentice of Nulgath he has the knowledge and power of both the undead and those of the void, pushing him further above the two in terms of power(and might explain why he has so many followers). The Shadowscythe are focused on pure malignant evil, much more evil than Dage and Nulgath. Dage is evil but not evil enough. Nulgath is a being of un-comprehensible power but as he is a being of the void, he holds an ambition for world/universal conquest. The ShadowScythe is just pure wickedness. Even if they're not that powerful, they don't want to die not trying... if they do die.

With all that said and by that alone you can see how transparent classes appear and what each class's main purpose is.

We understand what it means to be in the void and how powerful and squishy you can be.
    But the requirements speak for itself... Warlord. Finally something to balance out that squishiness.

With that in mind, Void Warlord(or void-whateveritsnamewillbe)... well...

Let's leave the thinking to you.

I can only hope, but I can tell by its requirements alone(and that it's from the fiend/void faction) that it'll be powerful.
    If not. I quote:

NOTE2: This is just me speculating and sharing my thoughts and insight on the upcoming class and how I see classes. I do not deem it as such nor do I enforce that this be believed or is true. Just me sharing really Haha.
    Goes to show the far superior depth and lore to the evil faction than the homogeneous good faction. I mean, the void, utter darkness, pure malignant energy vs good for the king and all that is good and light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Doesn't it though? Evil/Chaos has always had better...everything compared to good.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Play_N_Hack For This Useful Post:

pingu sohan (11-21-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Doesn't it though? Evil/Chaos has always had better...everything compared to good.
    Yeah if they could make shops and questlines for items themed around good (as in gold looking stuff), paladin stuff, and order (like an expansion of that mirror realm stuff) with similar "coolness ", established heirarchy, variety and difficulty like Nulgath or Legion stuff.

Imagine if you could get the blod as an attack pet like nulgath's sword (whatever it is called)? Or get the kind of castles and houses (like the paladin high lord castle) as a thing to farm like the legion castle or ENNH. Or farm for some paladin/good kingdom hybrid set (kind of like the AFDL). Paladin TItan (Legion titan)? Dual Godly Broadswords of Alteon (Both with better names)? Or introduce some new characters with their own unique style to balance out the dage nulgath combo.

Now that I think about it most cool things related to good are offers, things to BUY with money or acs that go rare. Classes, houses, sets, whatever. Besides the blod (and now archpaladin), there isn't much there for free players or cheap players to get that isn't related to Nulgath, Dage, or whatever elemental-related stuff there is that nobody gets. And you could just expand on what is already there or flip around some colors and introduce some new characters to get cool stuff related to "all that is good" and whatnot.

And if that could happen maybe they could go all frankenstein and mish mash a bunch of stuff from good, evil, Nulgath, Dage, Paladin, Whatever Vordred is, etc into some end-all bunch of stuff to farm for.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 11-14-2016 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Self reflection

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    Yeah if they could make shops and questlines for items themed around good (as in gold looking stuff), paladin stuff, and order (like an expansion of that mirror realm stuff) with similar "coolness ", established heirarchy, variety and difficulty like Nulgath or Legion stuff.

Imagine if you could get the blod as an attack pet like nulgath's sword (whatever it is called)? Or get the kind of castles and houses (like the paladin high lord castle) as a thing to farm like the legion castle or ENNH. Or farm for some paladin/good kingdom hybrid set (kind of like the AFDL). Paladin TItan (Legion titan)? Dual Godly Broadswords of Alteon (Both with better names)? Or introduce some new characters with their own unique style to balance out the dage nulgath combo.

Now that I think about it most cool things related to good are offers, things to BUY with money or acs that go rare. Classes, houses, sets, whatever. Besides the blod (and now archpaladin), there isn't much there for free players or cheap players to get that isn't related to Nulgath, Dage, or whatever elemental-related stuff there is that nobody gets. And you could just expand on what is already there or flip around some colors and introduce some new characters to get cool stuff related to "all that is good" and whatnot.

And if that could happen maybe they could go all frankenstein and mish mash a bunch of stuff from good, evil, Nulgath, Dage, Paladin, Whatever Vordred is, etc into some end-all bunch of stuff to farm for.
    I find the irony of BLoD being the best Undead slaying weapon in the game yet you need to kill a TON of undead monsters to get it.

Also i do believe Vordred is *literally* the counterpart of a Paladin, as being a **PaladinSlayer**, literally he's the only PaladinSlayer NPC in the entire game.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast