Glad i got to use your cheats while we did

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    So still no vac system?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    This is why people need to start purchasing cheats. Many of the new cheaters in this community have not done enough research. Many cheats that are purchased are on an online server and inject the cheats into the game, making it harder to become detected by VAC and many other anti cheats. If you are using free cheats right now, i recommend doing some research and finding trusted cheats online that you can purchase. Browse websites such as youtube and other social media. You could also find another cheater while playing Infinite Warfare, ask them where they got their cheats. I would tell you some REALLY good cheats out there that you could purchase, but I don't remember if I am allowed to say that on the forums. Simply looking up "Infinite Warfare Hacks" on Youtube, you will easily be able to find some cheats on there. Make sure to browse the website, comments, and ask other friends before purchasing ANYTHING!

- - - Updated - - -

No VAC System YET. Use all the hacks you want for the time being. Make sure that you check the update log every now and then to make sure that there was no Anti-cheat added to the game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovelll View Post
    im a little nervious as to im rank 220 in zombies with the 11th prestiege icon ;P any idea how to fix that before its too late ?
    Yes sir,

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1187425&page=2

Scroll to bottom to reset rank. Thank him too for getting you that offset.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steampunk123 View Post
    "Yes, on our radar."
    And now your scared of that?
    Literally makes me cringe.
    Ive been switching between rage hacking and legit hacking since release of MW3 and never got a single ban in Infinity Ward. With them saying "On our radar" and then getting scared, is like crying because your roommate ate your muffin.

We aren't scared, it just makes it harder for us to make and TEST hacks, as we don't want to get banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well right now, have to finish unlock all camo before they update their anti-cheat system. With low player base right now and no hardcore mode, finish all that camo chalenge is the pain in the neck.
    Last edited by ravenclaws; 11-23-2016 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks
    Say I use the trainer to go to 10th prestige lv 55 now, will I get banned in the future? Also, how do you use the Zombies Trainer to get keys? I've tried and I always get 0 rounds played.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by senpairuler1 View Post
    We aren't scared, it just makes it harder for us to make and TEST hacks, as we don't want to get banned.
    Dont wanna be an asshat, especially since i dont know about coding. But he said himself that if an anticheat gets added, he will definetly NOT update his hack, which gives me the impression that he is scared about some dev saying "Whe are thinking about it"

Thanks
    Did they patched the camo exploit? For me it doesn't work anymore. Strange...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steampunk123 View Post
    Dont wanna be an asshat, especially since i dont know about coding. But he said himself that if an anticheat gets added, he will definetly NOT update his hack, which gives me the impression that he is scared about some dev saying "Whe are thinking about it"
    He doesn't want to update it because it's a big hassle when an anti-cheat is implemented. You can't freely use cheat engine to scan, you can't do anything. If he manages to get a cracked copy may update it. The only thing that scares him as much as everybody else who makes hacks is that the anti-cheat gets you banned and it makes you mad.

Thanks
    He doesn't want to update it because it's a big hassle when an anti-cheat is implemented. You can't freely use cheat engine to scan, you can't do anything. If he manages to get a cracked copy may update it. The only thing that scares him as much as everybody else who makes hacks is that the anti-cheat gets you banned and it makes you mad.
    Sad part is, VAC is utter trash especially in a game like CSGO. VAC has always been terrible it shouldnt scare you in anyway if its shit in VALVE's own game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rwby View Post

Sad part is, VAC is utter trash especially in a game like CSGO. VAC has always been terrible it shouldnt scare you in anyway if its shit in VALVE's own game.
    It isn't VAC, it's their own in-house AC that may differ the performance of the hacks.

Thanks
    It isn't VAC, it's their own in-house AC that may differ the performance of the hacks.
    Yeah, but they might enable vac in the future. As they 'said' they did in the past.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12