Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

How to NOT get banned while hacking.

Well, I've been with MPGH since December of '08 (that's last year for those who can't count) and I've been playing CA ever since Beta started, and I've not once had any of my accounts banned or on the CBL.
    Want to know how to not get banned? Well, here's a little tutorial because people act like idiots and get hacks patched faster, which makes their accounts get banned and since I've been playing since Beta and never had 1 account banned for any reason ever, so I've decided to let you all know how to hack without getting banned even if you hack non stop.

The 5 Steps

1. The first step is your score, now you know how everyone brags about having like 50+ kills in a game? Well that's the idiotic way to hack because if you have around 50+ kills in a game with around 9 or less deaths people will start to report, and after you've had about 10+ reports against you Nexon will actually look into the problem. (I should know, I've been reported over 10k times)
    2. The second step is acting normal, you see other people make it obvious they hack by either prefiring or waiting until someone turns the corner and then bam. That's the stupid way to hack and will get you banned quickly, what you do instead is wait for them to be out in front of everything for at least 3-5 seconds giving any legit person enough time to spot them and kill them. Also, never go around corners firing at someone that just screams "I'm a hacker ban me!" and if you do it over, and over, and over you'll get banned within a week.
    3. The third step is talking back to players. Now as you all may or may not know, when you hack you will get called a hacker eventually, now instead of not answering them (which will get you called an aimbotter) just deny it, even if you make it obvious. Because if you don't they will record you hacking making yourself look like a hacker which will end up getting you banned because even though there are only 2 GMs that will actually look at that post on the forums, they will send other GMs in game to check you out and if that GM catches you hacking you will get banned immediately.
    4. The fourth step is to quit. Now you maybe thinking..."What does he mean 'quit'?" Well what I mean is you quit using your hacks for at least 1 day, if you play legit for 1 day, and suck then it'll help get rid of GMs suspecting you hack.
    5. The fifth step is some what like the first step. This step is about your score, but here's the thing, I'm going to tell you how many kills/deaths you should get in a elimination round. Now you're thinking you should try to get as many kills as possible right? Wrong. That's idiotic, I mean if I wanted I could get over 100 kills per game but I don't so I usually end up around 20-45 kills per game with around 1-20 deaths, making your score seem like you're just good. I know this sounds stupid, but believe me you make more money this way with more exp so you will be able to rank up easier with a bunch of kills and deaths making your KDR anywhere from 1-1.90 so if someone calls you a hacker, tell them to just check out your KDR. Another thing, if your deaths get higher than your kills then leave the game immediately. The more games you leave, the less your suspected as a hacker.

For those of you who don't read this, then I honestly feel sorry for you because you most likely have to make new accounts because your others get banned. I've never once had any of my accounts banned, so Nexon will never suspect me of being a hacker, no many how many times I've been reported because I always follow these steps.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slipknotn209 For This Useful Post:

l0lz0rs (11-19-2009),Lch868 (07-13-2010),NeonNoise (11-17-2009),rackx (11-19-2009),Ryan312 (11-21-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    great advive man thanks helped me out a lot, although i already dont go above 50 kills i let them kill me 2 lol
    anyways very nice

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NeonNoise For This Useful Post:

Slipknotn209 (11-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah thanks. I'm sick of children whining saying they got banned by Nexon. It's their own fault, they make it obvious they hack, and so what happens next? The hack they're using gets patched faster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Wow, I have actually been following most of these for a while and I just realized it. I have had 2 accounts banned(both trainees for testing out fly hacks n' junk) but my other accounts are still doin' good.
    FREE VIP!!!

[IMG]https://i656.photobucke*****m/albums/uu290/theexploited1/dontsassme.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

Thanks
    this is just common sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by an087535 View Post
    this is just common sense.
    Common sense? Really because just about 3/4 of people who hack don't do this, instead they make themselves look like hackers and just ignore other players or try to deny by talking shit. I've not once been banned and I still hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Common sense? Really because just about 3/4 of people who hack don't do this, instead they make themselves look like hackers and just ignore other players or try to deny by talking shit. I've not once been banned and I still hack.
    It is common sense.

The thing is, that 3/4 of script-kiddies you're talking about, have no common sense.

[IMG]https://*******/1OCXKP[/IMG]

3D Modeler
    Learning the C's.

Thanks
    how to not get banned? wow that title is pretty fucked up

theres no way to not get banned while hacking, your always taking a risk, no matter what tutorial you follow on how to stay unbanned

Thanks
    i still get elite abused all the time!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ill hafta quit every second day lol
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/MPGH373002.jpg[/img]
    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/list/

Thanks
    Well, I've been with MPGH since December of '08 (that's last year for those who can't count) and I've been playing CA ever since Beta started, and I've not once had any of my accounts banned or on the CBL.
    Wow? None at all?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    Wow, I have actually been following most of these for a while and I just realized it. I have had 2 accounts banned(both trainees for testing out fly hacks n' junk) but my other accounts are still doin' good.
    Ive had about 40 accounts banned (mostly staff seargants)
    As I usually Level up to staff sergeant before they ban me.

My mains are still doing fine

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post

Ive had about 40 accounts banned (mostly staff seargants)
    As I usually Level up to staff sergeant before they ban me.

My mains are still doing fine
    Why would you even spent time on a hacking to even get to Staff sergeant and banned. I mostly stop at private first class

Thanks
    Well, that's because 3/4th's of hackers either don't really give a damn, or are just plain stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I just make sure im not the number 1 or rvrn 3 ranked player after the match ends, you never think about reporting the 3 ranked player.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast