My Mood
    Fine
    someone help it says krelay has stopped working

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Looks good. will c how it works.

Thanks
    OP, I have a few suggestions and requests.

1) Make an option that allows you to toggle between 2 states, A and B. State A could be, for example, enabled when you are alone and want to use hacks (like being impervious to armorbroken) that you wouldn't use in the presence of others. State B would be, for example, when you aren't alone and don't want certain hacks to be enabled to decrease the chance of bring discovered as a hacker.

2) Make 3 separate options that allow you to disable the exact value HP notifier (-3 887/890) that pops up when (a.) monsters, (b.) you, and (c.) other players are damaged. This, for example, would be useful for visibility in a fame train when you are able to disable other players' exact HP status.

3) Make the autonexus option include a choice between setting a percentage (%) of your HP and an exact value (250) of your HP. Make the % the default option since the option for what HP you want to autonexus at will likely vary depending on the class. Perhaps the exact HP value autonexus can have a memory for every class, and just, as I said previously, resort to switching to the % based autonexus until you change it back to exact HP value based after you die or switch characters.

Thank you. C:

EDIT: For 3), perhaps a notification that barely limits gameplay could appear to notify the user as well. This would be useful if they switch the gear they are utilizing, so that they are reminded that the exact HP value they wish to autonexus at may be different. However, the option should still perhaps default the autonexus back to % based if the players wants it to do so and/or if the user switches gear unless there are additional autonexus options for different sets of gear.

EDIT#2: Perhaps suggestion/request #1) could have more than just 2 states. For example, you could use one state when alone, another when you play with your guild, (another with friends), and another with people you don't know.
    Of course, these are merely suggestions that I believe would be helpful and useful. Suggestion/Request #3) is a bit complex and probably unnecessary.
    Last edited by T3CM; 04-08-2017 at 11:37 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12