Thread: Religion...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The book was written by somebody, it is just another form of subcouncious persuasion.

Common sense is only what society wants you to think because it's just been that way. Heck, anyone could think killing is perfectly fine in their view and you can't really do anything about it.

Thanks
    omg i think the ads between our post are reliable with what is the topic just over here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ a nazareth cross ad

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    The book was written by somebody, it is just another form of subcouncious persuasion.

Common sense is only what society wants you to think because it's just been that way. Heck, anyone could think killing is perfectly fine in their view and you can't really do anything about it.
    yeah if the person is a crack head or somthing..... and we lot laws fallow them they arent there for anything.. and as i said relgion made by man to benifit some men...

Thanks
    How Do we Function, how does the Universe Function, how does every Human have a"Mind of their Own"? the Ability to think, to act and decide, how to we Grow from a Dime Sized Fetus to a 6'2 Man? What is love, Compasion, Dignity? Animals Do not Have any of those, it is Said in the Bible that Humans have a Soul, to love, Think, and Know that Something Created them, Animals Do not Have that. The Earth and Sun, for Example, we are about 92,900,000 miles from the sun, 1 or 2 miles Closer, the Suns Radiation would Burn us(Scientificly Proven) 5 to 10 Miles Farther, We Would Freeze (Also Scientifically Proven) How does the Sun just be That Far Away?

Whether it is Islam, Christianity, or Judaism, the Root of all of them is just God.

I am Very Religious, when i pray, my prayers are usually answered, like when i Prayed Very Hard that my Grandpa, who had a Very Very Fatal Stroke, Would Survive, they Tried this new thing on him, and he made it. Or when on 9/10/01 i prayed that my mom had a Safe trip to D.C, that night, her General Called her in and Canceled the Meeting, THe Next Morning was 9/11,i dont know if she was going to be on one of those flights, but she was safe.

Please dont Flame me for my opinions, but please understand, i am Very Religious, and i do Believe in God, and there is much proof all around us that he Exists.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    How Do we Function, how does the Universe Function, how does every Human have a"Mind of their Own"? the Ability to think, to act and decide, how to we Grow from a Dime Sized Fetus to a 6'2 Man? What is love, Compasion, Dignity? Animals Do not Have any of those, it is Said in the Bible that Humans have a Soul, to love, Think, and Know that Something Created them, Animals Do not Have that. The Earth and Sun, for Example, we are about 92,900,000 miles from the sun, 1 or 2 miles Closer, the Suns Radiation would Burn us(Scientificly Proven) 5 to 10 Miles Farther, We Would Freeze (Also Scientifically Proven) How does the Sun just be That Far Away?

Whether it is Islam, Christianity, or Judaism, the Root of all of them is just God.

I am Very Religious, when i pray, my prayers are usually answered, like when i Prayed Very Hard that my Grandpa, who had a Very Very Fatal Stroke, Would Survive, they Tried this new thing on him, and he made it. Or when on 9/10/01 i prayed that my mom had a Safe trip to D.C, that night, her General Called her in and Canceled the Meeting, THe Next Morning was 9/11,i dont know if she was going to be on one of those flights, but she was safe.

Please dont Flame me for my opinions, but please understand, i am Very Religious, and i do Believe in God, and there is much proof all around us that he Exists.

i tried praying once or twice. i prayed that my grandfather would live. he died before i even finished the prayer. i prayed my grandmother would get out of the hospital and into a nursing home. she died that summer. i asked for help countless times, and never recieved any. never once when ive prayed has anything good come out of it. explain that one

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    i tried praying once or twice. i prayed that my grandfather would live. he died before i even finished the prayer. i prayed my grandmother would get out of the hospital and into a nursing home. she died that summer. i asked for help countless times, and never recieved any. never once when ive prayed has anything good come out of it. explain that one
    Idk dude, maybe it was just theyre time to go, do you like go to Church and Stuff? Maybe God Wanted them, Man idk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    God exists. Now I will answer your question following that statement.

Since God exists, and many people pray he must clearly be very busy. However maybe even he prioritizes in who either is athiest and is actually praying, thereby giving him more hope and possibily conversion, or to the souls most worthy of receiving it. Who knows?

It's like a game of chance.

But I don't really believe God exists, that's just an explanation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    God exists. Now I will answer your question following that statement.

Since God exists, and many people pray he must clearly be very busy. However maybe even he prioritizes in who either is athiest and is actually praying, thereby giving him more hope and possibily conversion, or to the souls most worthy of receiving it. Who knows?

It's like a game of chance.

But I don't really believe God exists, that's just an explanation.
    everything is predetermined to happen. (if you're a christian, you should believe in destiny). in the christian eyes, no one is worthy of recieving "salvation" or "worthyness" to be saved.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by K2/PB=Gay View Post
    everything is predetermined to happen. (if you're a christian, you should believe in destiny). in the christian eyes, no one is worthy of recieving "salvation" or "worthyness" to be saved.
    Totally True Dude

Thanks
    no offense against religion but i just dont like hypocrytes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Please point out who your talking about .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Please point out who your talking about .
    everyone who has a religion?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    Idk dude, maybe it was just theyre time to go, do you like go to Church and Stuff? Maybe God Wanted them, Man idk
    if you read the bible and actually STUDIED the religion, instead of being a sleepy ******...you would know that you dont have to go to church. if you actually listened, you would know that "god" is all knowing. he knows if you worship him. you can do it in private..whenever you have time. you dont need some dickhead who rapes little kids to tell you how to praise god. it wasnt just with dying people..it was with everything. everything i asked for was taken away from me.

"maybe god wanted them"

maybe god doesnt listen...

ever think of that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    if you read the bible and actually STUDIED the religion, instead of being a sleepy ******...you would know that you dont have to go to church. if you actually listened, you would know that "god" is all knowing. he knows if you worship him. you can do it in private..whenever you have time. you dont need some dickhead who rapes little kids to tell you how to praise god. it wasnt just with dying people..it was with everything. everything i asked for was taken away from me.

"maybe god wanted them"

maybe god doesnt listen...

ever think of that?
    where in the bible does it say god will always give you grace if you worship him?
    the christian life is full of suffering and it is supposedly meant to be that way.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by K2/PB=Gay View Post
    where in the bible does it say god will always give you grace if you worship him?
    the christian life is full of suffering and it is supposedly meant to be that way.
    my point exactly. religion is bullshit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast