Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Uh huh, i have looked around the modding section on this sight but i have not found what i was looking for.
    Basically, all i wanted was a G36e to G36e Valkyrie mod, as the Valk is not better at all, but it just has a skin change.

So if it has been made, can someone please link me to it? Or, if not, can someone possibly make it?
    Yes, i have used the search button.

Thanks
    Anyone at all?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    dont double post/ wrong section

and its not hard to do yourself, read the tut, it only takes 5 seconds to do it

Thanks
    I have read the tutorials. I double posted, mainly because i really want this mod, and because i was refreshing this page every 30 seconds, but this thread just kept going down the front page, ever so slowly.
    I'm no good with the tutorials, i get the wrong files out the .rez's.
    If it takes such a short time, can you not do it for me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    -Points to the rules-

There's the right direction - what liquid said, double post and wrong forum. Go over to discussion.
    [IMG]https://i155.photobucke*****m/albums/s318/rmudonz/LS_sig.gif[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieving Eh View Post
    It's fine. Plus one could argue it isn't sexual it's... artistic.

Thanks
    I have checked over there, and all of the "Taking request's" thread's are completely full.
    Why are there so many mini mod's everywhere?
    Last edited by hellrayza; 12-13-2009 at 02:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by hellrayza View Post
    I have checked over there, and all of the "Taking request's" thread's are completely full.
    Why are there so many mini mod's everywhere?
    Fine, ill log into my Main account, i may actually get some respect when i am in that one -.-
    And what is the point of having 2 MPGH accounts?
    [IMG]https://i155.photobucke*****m/albums/s318/rmudonz/LS_sig.gif[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieving Eh View Post
    It's fine. Plus one could argue it isn't sexual it's... artistic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
    And what is the point of having 2 MPGH accounts?
    hes just noob, if he cant follow a simple tut thats his problem

and no i wont do it, because i really cant be bothered to go to the trouble for 1 person

Thanks
    Oh, well arn't you just a peachy little man You two are so friendly, i think i might throw up -.-

Pretty much, i have two accounts, because my Clan will ban me if they see my other one being active on these forums. Explanation enough? Oh yay, now you made me go offtopic xD
    Anyway, i created this thread in the discussion second, with the tag [repost] so that people would know that it is, infact, a repost.

And liquid, i am a noob at modding (Assuming that you mean noob, as in the generally accepted definition of it), because
    A) I couldn't get past the extracting part, i got errors, and stupid .DAT files, instead of .***'s
    B) I cannot actually find any tools that work well on Win764bit. I know, they are all meant to work, but it's just not workin for me

EDIT: And liquid, im actually pretty darn sure that a lot of people would like this mod aswell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Oh, well arn't you just a peachy little man You two are so friendly, i think i might throw up -.-

Pretty much, i have two accounts, because my Clan will ban me if they see my other one being active on these forums. Explanation enough? Oh yay, now you made me go offtopic xD
    Anyway, i created this thread in the discussion second, with the tag [repost] so that people would know that it is, infact, a repost.

And liquid, i am a noob at modding (Assuming that you mean noob, as in the generally accepted definition of it), because
    A) I couldn't get past the extracting part, i got errors, and stupid .DAT files, instead of .***'s
    B) I cannot actually find any tools that work well on Win764bit. I know, they are all meant to work, but it's just not workin for me

EDIT: And liquid, im actually pretty darn sure that a lot of people would like this mod aswell.
    why would you join a clan that hates hackers, if you like to hack? are you stupid?

and the tools work on all OS, and get the fuck away from .dat files.. they are nothin yet, so your pc must really suck if u cant open the tools

and every man and his dog have a G36 to Valkyrie, there are mod packs with it in it, so open your eyes and use the serch button

Thanks
    Well, you illiterate little prick, i am starting to get quite annoyed with you and your childish behaviour.

For a start, i do not like to hack at all, i pretty much hate people that hack. Modding on the other hand, that is heaps cool.

Like i said, i know that the tools are meant for all operating systems, they just do not work on mine, like i said... Learn to read sir.

My computer is very, very far from crap, so we can rule that out. Even if it was insanely shit, that would not change how the end file turned out, it would just happen a bit slower.

Once again, Read, in my first post, i told you, i did use the search button, i got 5 results, none at all linking to a Valk mod. There was one for a Blood mod, and one for a m16a3 to g36 mod, but that was all. The rest just had random bit's of text that was related to a g36

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well, you illiterate little prick, i am starting to get quite annoyed with you and your childish behaviour.

For a start, i do not like to hack at all, i pretty much hate people that hack. Modding on the other hand, that is heaps cool.

Like i said, i know that the tools are meant for all operating systems, they just do not work on mine, like i said... Learn to read sir.

My computer is very, very far from crap, so we can rule that out. Even if it was insanely shit, that would not change how the end file turned out, it would just happen a bit slower.

Once again, Read, in my first post, i told you, i did use the search button, i got 5 results, none at all linking to a Valk mod. There was one for a Blood mod, and one for a m16a3 to g36 mod, but that was all. The rest just had random bit's of text that was related to a g36
    so im the child?, im the one who can read a simple tutorial and knows how to open a program properly

so im defiantly not even going to do this for you, and im sure most people wont do it for you either

mayby u go look through the pages of mods, like a normal person would... ohh wait.. mayby your not normal ?

anyway, rules are there, read them or u will get the ban hammer

Thanks
    I'm not normal?? oooh, what a great insult you have there xD.
    How many times do i have to say this, i have searched through them all, and i still cannot find any :-/ The simple ones, they never understand xD

Also, i followed the tutorial, as far as circumstances would allow. You try to follow a tutorial that is made for .rez files, when you only have .dat's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'm not normal?? oooh, what a great insult you have there xD.
    How many times do i have to say this, i have searched through them all, and i still cannot find any :-/ The simple ones, they never understand xD

Also, i followed the tutorial, as far as circumstances would allow. You try to follow a tutorial that is made for .rez files, when you only have .dat's.
    the you clearly dont have combat arms

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Stop argueing. Anywayz, Corndog released one a while ago. Search "G36 default" and look for the one by Corndog. Turns your M16 into a g36E in addition to making your G36E a valk.

Thank me if I helped
    Don't Forget to Thank
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0Bmhjf0rKe8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0Bmhjf0rKe8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Respect List:
    Corndog (Cause He is awesome)
    Sleepercell (Genuis)
    Mongoose5697 (Amazing Modder)
    Liquidforce (Good Moder, Good Ideas)
    WarPathSin666 (Helpful)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast