Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Problem with bailout on stimulus*

HI =)

Oksay so heres the deal, im lvl 66 and its the first time i joined stimulus, well i mean not the first time i tried playing it when i installed it and it was a random map and i played it, worked fine then went to normal tdm and hardcore tdm and ffa and such. So today i decided to play stimulus for a couple of hours, and i played 3 maps, 1 was from cod4, named Crash, 1 was some snow map(very nice map) and another one was where my nuke landed on a roof coz theres like no room to call in an emergency airdrop, sooo, then this map is over and the next map loads which is: BAILOUT and when i was in lobby with other players i could see picture of map, then when it started loadiong there was no picture just cubes of 2 colors, then i heard *bomp* sound, and an error occured, i looked at it and it said ''Error: Couldn't load ''mp_complex.ff'' i think, dunno if its ff at the end but i think i remembered it correctly, anyway its not the first time this happened, i remember this happening once before but i didnt see an error i had to restart my pc coz back then i still had fullscreen. I dunno what i shuld do. Any help appreciated.

Also, this is on 1.3.37 alteriwnet, and i got the stimulus dlc and everything from their site

EDIT: my mistake, it sais ''ERROR: could not find zone ''mp_complex.ff''
    Last edited by lolek1234; 05-28-2010 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolek1234 View Post
    HI =)

Oksay so heres the deal, im lvl 66 and its the first time i joined stimulus, well i mean not the first time i tried playing it when i installed it and it was a random map and i played it, worked fine then went to normal tdm and hardcore tdm and ffa and such. So today i decided to play stimulus for a couple of hours, and i played 3 maps, 1 was from cod4, named Crash, 1 was some snow map(very nice map) and another one was where my nuke landed on a roof coz theres like no room to call in an emergency airdrop, sooo, then this map is over and the next map loads which is: BAILOUT and when i was in lobby with other players i could see picture of map, then when it started loadiong there was no picture just cubes of 2 colors, then i heard *bomp* sound, and an error occured, i looked at it and it said ''Error: Couldn't load ''mp_complex.ff'' i think, dunno if its ff at the end but i think i remembered it correctly, anyway its not the first time this happened, i remember this happening once before but i didnt see an error i had to restart my pc coz back then i still had fullscreen.
    Also, this is on 1.3.37 alteriwnet, and i got the stimulus dlc from their site
    well most of the time I can't start bailout either once I got into it but the game was just finished ..... All the other time it says " loading xxxxxx 1.../2...3.../4...//22..../41.... And it just keeps loading the map . .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i dont even have bailout

in the .rar file it was broken or something

Thanks
    maybe ill upload it for you

edit: Whan i get my pc back :O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    They fixxed it guys =D its now in one downloads DLC package.. just go to there site and go to downloads and jsut download the whole DLC package.. and i did it recenttly and it has complex(bailout)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yeah, I messed up the first release, sorry.

It's good now, you can redownload the 7z.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
    Yeah, I messed up the first release, sorry.

It's good now, you can redownload the 7z.
    Ya whar Max said..but dude I HIGHLY DOUBT u are actually Max Damage..im shure he would be spending time on his site................

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'll do what you said baumkel12345 and what Max Damage said, ill redownload DLC from site, hope it will work then =)

Oh and btw, I dont believe hes the Max Damage from alteriwnet official site either :P

Thanks
    I'll do what you said baumkel12345 and what Max Damage said, ill redownload DLC from site, hope it will work then =)

Oh and btw, I dont believe hes the Max Damage from alteriwnet official site either :P
    nah he isnt why would he go on a hack site that makes hacks for his Private server .

Thanks
    Haha epic fail on that.
    BUSTED!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ok, so I redownloaded the dlc (around 300 mb) and i pasted all the mapes into english/zone folder as i did first time and i played a couple of maps around 7or8 i think but the bailout map never came so i set up ''private match'' on the map and it loaded and it works ok now,so thanks for the advice =) and yes i tried to swim in the pool but there was no water XD

PS: I got to lvl 70 today, and I was happy and all that stuff and made classes with which i would play with no hacks n shit, and then i clicked on prestige after i got the 70 full xp up, and then when i did that, i was lvl 1 again, all my weapons were gone, all the stuff i did, everything was fuvckin gone, and i lvled from 1 to 70 without hacks(except wh which i started to use at lvl 38) and for fucks sake it takes sooo fuckeeen looong LOL and im supposed to level from 1 to 70, 10 FUCKIN TIMES? if i would've bought the game i'd buy a plane and crash it into activision building...i mean get the fuck out of here who the fuck wants to do the same shit 10 times? first time was fun but i aint doing it again for fucks sake...get the fuck outta here i mean...bleeeh luckily i didnt buy the game so im not frustrated :P wiii xD

In advance i say thanks for rank and prestige hack on mpgh =) thankyouverymuch xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    ok, so I redownloaded the dlc (around 300 mb) and i pasted all the mapes into english/zone folder as i did first time and i played a couple of maps around 7or8 i think but the bailout map never came so i set up ''private match'' on the map and it loaded and it works ok now,so thanks for the advice =) and yes i tried to swim in the pool but there was no water XD

PS: I got to lvl 70 today, and I was happy and all that stuff and made classes with which i would play with no hacks n shit, and then i clicked on prestige after i got the 70 full xp up, and then when i did that, i was lvl 1 again, all my weapons were gone, all the stuff i did, everything was fuvckin gone, and i lvled from 1 to 70 without hacks(except wh which i started to use at lvl 38) and for fucks sake it takes sooo fuckeeen looong LOL and im supposed to level from 1 to 70, 10 FUCKIN TIMES? if i would've bought the game i'd buy a plane and crash it into activision building...i mean get the fuck out of here who the fuck wants to do the same shit 10 times? first time was fun but i aint doing it again for fucks sake...get the fuck outta here i mean...bleeeh luckily i didnt buy the game so im not frustrated :P wiii xD

In advance i say thanks for rank and prestige hack on mpgh =) thankyouverymuch xD
    LOL YES the world does have Douches..=D but yea glad our advice worked =D