Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

the final god thread. don't make anymore.

you people are so stupid. you ignore all the facts and bring easily questionable shit like this up as "undeniable proof". you're so fucking biased, it's pathetic. and no, i'm not biased. i would LOVE for there to be a god. absolutely fucking love it. that means we have a purpose here, a meaning, an afterlife, and all that. but you know what? i've accepted it. it's depressing, but i've accepted it. you assholes won't let go of this stupid hope, even though it's clearly bullshit.

stop being such pussies

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    What started this whole shit anyways

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    What started this whole shit anyways
    Bugmenot...

You could have just looked at the first post.

Thanks

Thanks
    I feel need to show to some people to save maybe months/years of thier lives praying etc.

Thanks
    You guys judge to fast. who made you king of religion? you think you know everything about religion? you think billions of people who are religious are just stupid and mentally retarded? what the hell is wrong with you?

Whats wrong with believing in a God? Nothing! When people loose everything, what do they got left...HOPE...thats why people say"God help me". Why are you trying to take that away from people?

I was born into a Christan family and I thank God I have.
    If you were born and raised into a Christan family, would you be talking like this?
    If you were born into a Hindu, Buddhism, or any other religion..you think you would be saying all this shit? I don't think so! Have some respect!

You can flame, curse, blame, judge, criticize all you want in these forums. All you do is hide behind your computer. It doesn't mean a thing! If you think you have all the right answers, you are way over your head. Why don't you go to your parents, teacher, mentor, paster or whoever you look up to and talk about it.

Getting and giving religious advice from a bunch of gaming guys is probably NOT the best to spend way your time.
    Last edited by icuigorz; 11-20-2007 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    k um Ace grew up christian

I grew up Sikh (Sikhism is the 5th largest religion in the world)

i don't believe in god i did, I matured at an earlier age than most kids, alot of deaths in my family really pressure you, more people depend on you etc etc.

My mom is the only one in the house that believes in god. You got a problem with that? well then fuck you don't tell me that kids born into religious families will always believe in a god
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

i don't believe in god i did, I matured at an earlier age than most kids, alot of deaths in my family really pressure you, more people depend on you etc etc.

My mom is the only one in the house that believes in god. You got a problem with that? well then fuck you don't tell me that kids born into religious families will always believe in a god
    No thats not what I meant.

If you were born into a religion, you would at least give some respect to it and others.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    You guys judge to fast. who made you king of religion? you think you know everything about religion? you think billions of people who are religious are just stupid and mentally retarded? what the hell is wrong with you?

Whats wrong with believing in a God? Nothing! When people loose everything, what do they got left...HOPE...thats why people say"God help me". Why are you trying to take that away from people?

I was born into a Christan family and I thank God I have.
    If you were born and raised into a Christan family, would you be talking like this?
    If you were born into a Hindu, Buddhism, or any other religion..you think you would be saying all this shit? I don't think so!

You can flame, curse, blame, judge, criticize all you want in these forums. All you do is hide behind your computer. It doesn't mean a thing! If you think you have all the right answers, you are way over your head. Why don't you go to your parents, teacher, mentor, paster or whoever you look up to and talk about it.

Getting and giving religious advice from a bunch of gaming guys is probably NOT the best to spend way your time.
    i actualy agree to a point. if religion was practiced how it was meant to be practiced, it would be a really good thing. but you know what the problem is? people are too stupid to practice it the way it should be. they HAVE to believe everything literally, which makes religion fucking stupid. if the bible wasn't taken literally, people would be way better off. but what happened? idiots who started to believe that a god actually existed felt the need to push their opinions on everyone else.

what came of it? the inquisition, the crusades.

yeah, realigion rocks, especially when millions of people are killed

"a bunch of gaming guys"?

i didn't know that a group of intelligent people capable of forming their own opinions were labelled like that

i suppose i should call you a "stupid crazy religios zealot" then?

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

Interesting

What's your nationality, Iverson?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Indian :O
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    you think you know everything about religion? you think billions of people who are religious are just stupid and mentally retarded?
    while i don't know everything, i know mroe than you.

and no, they aren't retarded. it's human nature to seek someone that rules over you. someone to look to for guidance, and a scapegoat. if you overcome that, then you are able to grasp other facts and concepts. you obviously haven't overcome it, and are a victim of our more savage, sub-human tendencies left over from a few million years ago

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I was born into a Christian family, but with the death of mah keyboard im starting to question this god fellow.[using tablet pc input screen, it sucks, i have to click on every single goddamn button] People have their beliefs and most people are too ignorant and arrogant to be swayed. So stop religion bashing and do something productive, your not accomplishing anything but proving you have nothing better to do with your life. STFU.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I was born into a Christian family, but with the death of mah keyboard im starting to question this god fellow.[using tablet pc input screen, it sucks, i have to click on every single goddamn button] People have their beliefs and most people are too ignorant and arrogant to be swayed. So stop religion bashing and do something productive, your not accomplishing anything but proving you have nothing better to do with your life. STFU.
    shut up aleks, you're only protecting religion because you have to sing the the church choir

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Your keyboard died? That sucks

Is that why you've been viewing the thread for like 10 minutes?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast