Thread: gunny101

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    bye bye gunny on a proxy
    First of all, I'm still not even using a proxy. Second, if you say its ok to get banned for whatever, whenever you feel like it, then that's bullshit. This website is a total scam. Your basically saying that right when someone buys, say silver VIP, then you ban them after you get the money, saying that he annoyed you or something and the poor kid didn't even get any of his 3 retails. That's a fucking scam. That's what you do here at Mpgh. That's why this site is a piece of shit full of weirdo's and computer nerds. Examples should be quite clear. Sueing would be legal and I will probably take this site down also. Dave claims to have made a "retail generator", but it isn't shit. He buys all the codes and tries to make it sound like he's so smart. And I know you guys steal the hacks from the other websites.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spyder View Post
    First of all, I'm still not even using a proxy. Second, if you say its ok to get banned for whatever, whenever you feel like it, then that's bullshit. This website is a total scam. Your basically saying that right when someone buys, say silver VIP, then you ban them after you get the money, saying that he annoyed you or something and the poor kid didn't even get any of his 3 retails. That's a fucking scam. That's what you do here at Mpgh. That's why this site is a piece of shit full of weirdo's and computer nerds. Examples should be quite clear. Sueing would be legal and I will probably take this site down also. Dave claims to have made a "retail generator", but it isn't shit. He buys all the codes and tries to make it sound like he's so smart. And I know you guys steal the hacks from the other websites.
    he says publicly that he buys the codes, dumbass. everyone knows that. it isn't a big secret. and no we don't steal hacks? prove that we do, dipshit. no one has better hacks than us. everyone else's are detected or shitty.

you're just pissed because you got banned. you were banned because you're a fucking asshole and wouldn't shut the hell up, which is in violation of our TOS. now fuck off

still waiting for that lawsuit, btw

Thanks
    he says publicly that he buys the codes, dumbass. everyone knows that. it isn't a big secret. and no we don't steal hacks? prove that we do, dipshit. no one has better hacks than us. everyone else's are detected or shitty.

you're just pissed because you got banned. you were banned because you're a fucking asshole and wouldn't shut the hell up, which is in violation of our TOS. now fuck off

Your wrong on all cylinder's cocksucker.
    I suck arun's cock daily
    Oh, don't worry. It'll come. I notice how you say nothing about the scam. It's because you know its true. This website is a scam. Your fucking horrendously stupid mods/admins who think they're God because they're mods/admins. Get a clue to life and stop spending all your time here at this forum which will bring you nothing in life.

Ban me already and get it right this time idiots. You can't even ban successfully.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by spyder View Post
    First of all, we can ban you for anything for ANY reason we want. But, PLEASE, please sue. I'd love to counter sue. Yeah, it's easy to hate on the most popular WR hacking website on the net... That's why we really don't give a shit what you say, the amounts of VIP we have says enough. We don't need to scam people, we got nothing to loose. Unlike that "kid" in your example, you annoyed us, so we took appropriate action, can't call that a scam. Obviously you know jack shit about the law, but hey who can blame a geeky dumbass like you. WarRock is your pathetic life. And did Dave ever SAY that the retail code generator ACTUALLY generates the code? No? Good job dipshit, besides there is no way to actually verify it. He could have a client sided promo code generator, because 1) someone could crack the generator 2) the algorithm could be reversed engineered from the code. The most smartest people could figure out what we say and why we say it, we aren't dumb asses like all the other "hacking" groups. And how could we steal hacks from other sites, thats like the most stupid thing ever. Yeah, it would be branded THAT SITES own hack, and modifying that would be a waste of time. Oh, and last time I checked there is only 2 people with D3D hack, and the other doesn't have an up-to-date one, and your permanently banned from this one, so have fun on your shitty site, and stay off MPGH.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin7 View Post
    Your fucking horrendously stupid mods/admins who think they're God because they're mods/admins.
    No, you just view us as Gods because you look up to us.

Once again, prove it's a scam. Or go list at our incredibly long list of VIP.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    No, you just view us as Gods because you look up to us.

Once again, prove it's a scam. Or go list at our incredibly long list of VIP.
    You fail at life. You can't ban successfully. Comon now, 5th try is always a charm, or was that supposed to be the third. Oh, that's right, it's taking you too long. You scam by banning people who don't get their retail codes, in turn saving money on not handing them out, but gaining money from people buying VIP. Comon now, it's obvious. Anyways, you really suck at your job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunandAcesuckdickatlife View Post
    You fail at life. You can't ban successfully. Comon now, 5th try is always a charm, or was that supposed to be the third. Oh, that's right, it's taking you too long. You scam by banning people who don't get their retail codes, in turn saving money on not handing them out, but gaining money from people buying VIP. Comon now, it's obvious. Anyways, you really suck at your job.
    Who the fuck said my ban was trying to keep you off this site, dumbass? I only IP banned you ONCE retard, and it took you 20 minutes to find a proxy. Nuff said. I know I suck at this job, I got a life, and I'm lazy.

I really don't give a flying fuck if you think this is a scam site, your just pissed that your dumbass did dumb things, and you still expect us to just sit there and take your shit. Well, this is the wrong community, cockboy. You got your retail codes for when you remained in check, but hey, why should you be expecting retail codes from a scam site? Oh wait, you are a hypocrite.

Nice rebuttal, it's proof that you know you got your ass handed to you. Make sure it doesn't hit you on the way out.

Thanks
    Please get the fuck out of MPGH and go back to wherever you go. If MPGH really was a scam site, why is it that on MSN and XFire people are happy with their MPGH VIP and the working retail code?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

you haven't watched that video from youtube of your mpgh ppl stealing other website hacks do u? like wr and CS for example!! u bragging ur hacks r better but kno wat? shit is always same and remains the same like jump hack, infinite ammo, opk bla bla bla shit shit shit notin changes so dont brag, and plus ur hacks r detected too

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by en1gmat1c View Post
    you haven't watched that video from youtube of your mpgh ppl stealing other website hacks do u? like wr and CS for example!! u bragging ur hacks r better but kno wat? shit is always same and remains the same like jump hack, infinite ammo, opk bla bla bla shit shit shit notin changes so dont brag, and plus ur hacks r detected too
    Could you at least try to spell check? But yes, I agree with your post. Their hacks are the same most of the time they just change the interface. Pathetic much? I have seen hacks on MPGH that I have never seen on any other wannabe web site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    First of all, we can ban you for anything for ANY reason we want. But, PLEASE, please sue. I'd love to counter sue. Yeah, it's easy to hate on the most popular WR hacking website on the net... That's why we really don't give a shit what you say, the amounts of VIP we have says enough. We don't need to scam people, we got nothing to loose. Unlike that "kid" in your example, you annoyed us, so we took appropriate action, can't call that a scam. Obviously you know jack shit about the law, but hey who can blame a geeky dumbass like you. WarRock is your pathetic life. And did Dave ever SAY that the retail code generator ACTUALLY generates the code? No? Good job dipshit, besides there is no way to actually verify it. He could have a client sided promo code generator, because 1) someone could crack the generator 2) the algorithm could be reversed engineered from the code. The most smartest people could figure out what we say and why we say it, we aren't dumb asses like all the other "hacking" groups. And how could we steal hacks from other sites, thats like the most stupid thing ever. Yeah, it would be branded THAT SITES own hack, and modifying that would be a waste of time. Oh, and last time I checked there is only 2 people with D3D hack, and the other doesn't have an up-to-date one, and your permanently banned from this one, so have fun on your shitty site, and stay off MPGH.
    dang.....i thought u were looking on the other side.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    you agreed to the T.O.S so they do whatever they want

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisana View Post
    Could you at least try to spell check? But yes, I agree with your post. Their hacks are the same most of the time they just change the interface. Pathetic much? I have seen hacks on MPGH that I have never seen on any other wannabe web site.
    dont mind my spelling....there lots of ppl who r lazy fucks who doesnt want to spell like their normal way

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by en1gmat1c View Post
    our hacks aren't detected you stupid fuck. and unless the video was from dave, it isn't the official mpgh hack. get your facts straight first, dumb fuck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Jesus christ, I hope to god this asshole isn't going to react the mike. GET A FUCKING LIFE GUNNY. I'm sure you have better things to do, rather then try and protect your self. Please stop making new accounts, and get a life.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast