Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    they cant sue him because in there TOS, they state that violation of the TOS will result in deranking suspension or ban, they cant sue you, but they can and WILL for theft
    Look, no offense, they can.

You know nothing about contract writing and all that shit, I do, as I have be under a lot.

When you breach a contract, they can sue you, hell they can sue you for ANYTHING, that is legal and fair.

If you make a dildo weapon, they can sue you ass for that.

If you hack in the game, they can sue your ass.

If your mother is playing, they can sue her ass for being TFOTBP (To Fucking Old To Be Playing).

Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post

You know nothing about contract writing and all that shit, I do, as I have be under a lot.

When you breach a contract, they can sue you, hell they can sue you for ANYTHING, that is legal and fair.

If you make a dildo weapon, they can sue you ass for that.

If you hack in the game, they can sue your ass.

If your mother is playing, they can sue her ass for being TFOTBP (To Fucking Old To Be Playing).
    Accepting a TOS is different than signing a contract mouzie so just stop.

they cant sue him because in there TOS, they state that violation of the TOS will result in deranking suspension or ban, they cant sue you, but they can and WILL for theft
    Dave profits from manipulating CA for hacks.

why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

lol .. i love that -rep in your sig hahahahhahaaa
    If you can ruin CA single handily with a none vip feature, why not?
    [IMG]https://www.find-heavyequipmen*****m/images/small-loading.gif [/IMG]Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post

Accepting a TOS is different than signing a contract mouzie so just stop.

Dave profits from manipulating CA for hacks.
    A TOS IS A CONTRACT, so try again, jackass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

what you need is to get your facts straight, i know that this is ilegal, because there is now a feature that when implemented allows you to see the enemies HP, so by having a hack that implements that feature is theft, and if you take sat scan into account you dont have to have your crosshair over them dumb fuck

Oops, made a mistake on that acog scope.

Anyways, You're either getting really pissed off, or know I'm right and feel like an idiot. Sat scan has nothing to do with this. Have I once mentioned it?

Health Bar esp and the item are two different things. The Item displays health while crosshair is over the enemy. Health Bar ESP permanently displays health over enemy.

That means Health Bar ESP and the ITEM are two different things. Simple as that, jesus christ idiot.

Even IF this was illegal. How is nexon going to catch you having enemies health displayed over their heads? So please stop flaming a pointless point.
    Favourite quotes:

Code:
    I don't need easy, I just need possible. ~ Me 

There are three birds on a fence. Two decide to fly away, how many are left? Three, just because you decide to do something doesn't mean you've done it. ~ Don't know who said this

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You both have a very weird and awkward view on Computer science.
    Computer science is about computing, which is programming.
    Definition of computing: The use or operation of computers.
    Turning on my computer = computing = programming
    LAWLFAIL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

When you breach a contract, they can sue you, hell they can sue you for ANYTHING, that is ilegal and fair.

If you make a dildo weapon, they can sue you ass for that.-wrong

If you hack in the game, they can sue your ass.-wrong

If your mother is playing, they can sue her ass for being TFOTBP (To Fucking Old To Be Playing).-right but unrelated
    show me in the TOS where it says they can sue you, they can fine which is different, and i know alot about contracts, and alot about loopholes
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mouzie WILL BE BACK!
    like the terminator :P
    GET TO THE CHOPPA!
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ˘4TZ♫

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    A TOS IS A CONTRACT, so try again, jackass.
    Oh im sorry, cuz u made the lawschool educational branch right?

show me in the TOS where it says they can sue you, they can fine which is different, and i know alot about contracts, and alot about loopholes
    Tell this to fuckin mouzie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Wow, you're.. not getting it.

I'll put it in big bold letters: THEY CAN SUE YOU FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT.

Oh im sorry, cuz u made the lawschool educational branch right?

Tell this to fuckin mouzie.
    In law, a contract is an agreement between two or more parties which, if it contains the elements of a valid legal agreement, is enforceable by law[1] or by binding arbitration.

Terms of service (abbreviated as "ToS" or "TOS")[1] are rules by which one must agree to abide by in order to use a service. Unless in violation of consumer protection laws, such terms are usually legally binding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Your an idiot RedThunder. You know we're right, you just want an excuse for more posts.

It doesn't matter where in the TOS it says they can sue you. They can sue you for not following the TOS.

It's the same as when you are born. You sign the "TOS of law" where if you disobey the TOS, A.K.A the law, you are either sued, put in jail, or charged.

I'll enlarge it for you
    Favourite quotes:

Code:
    I don't need easy, I just need possible. ~ Me 

There are three birds on a fence. Two decide to fly away, how many are left? Three, just because you decide to do something doesn't mean you've done it. ~ Don't know who said this

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You both have a very weird and awkward view on Computer science.
    Computer science is about computing, which is programming.
    Definition of computing: The use or operation of computers.
    Turning on my computer = computing = programming
    LAWLFAIL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
    Oops, made a mistake on that acog scope.

Anyways, You're either getting really pissed off, or know I'm right and feel like an idiot. Sat scan has nothing to do with this. Have I once mentioned it?

Health Bar esp and the item are two different things. The Item displays health while crosshair is over the enemy. Health Bar ESP permanently displays health over enemy. - incorrect, the health bar esp shows there hp when your are in game and they are on your screen visible and your esp shows them, now if someone turned on sat scan and you had the item it would have the EXACT SAME affect

That means Health Bar ESP and the ITEM are two different things. Simple as that, jesus christ idiot.

Even IF this was illegal. How is nexon going to catch you having enemies health displayed over their heads? So please stop flaming a pointless point.
    plz actualy think about how this works and how your incorrect while we wait for a minion or mod or dave to come in and tell us whos right
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Are u fuckin retarted?
    We arent soliciting money from nexon.
    And if nexon went to court with dave for " BREACH OF CONTRACT" the case would be dissmissed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Are u fuckin retarted?
    We arent soliciting money from nexon.
    And if nexon went to court with dave for " BREACH OF CONTRACT" the case would be dissmissed.
    No it wouldn't dumbass, because it is legally binding.

And if you don't know what legally binding is: its a fucking contract!

It does not fucking matter is you're doing anything, you break the ToS, they can sue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
    Your a genius RedThunder. You know we're wrong, you just cant be beat.

It doesn't matter where in the TOS it says they can sue you. They can sue you for not following the TOS.

It's the same as when you are born. You sign the "TOS of law" where if you disobey the TOS, A.K.A the law, you are either sued, put in jail, or charged.

I'll enlarge it for you
    you truely are retarded mouzie has contradicted himself, as he said they can sue you unless a punishment is stated otherwise in the contract/TOS which it is and therefore you can shut the fuck up you little 8 year old new fag as you dont know what your talking about cause i know im right for a fact
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    hahaha
    In addition you agree not to create, design, disseminate, link, distribute, provide access to or use any third party programs, bots, scripts, codes, bypass, memory scanning software, hacks or cheats designed to alter the game play or to modify the code to play the game differently than it was intended by means of programs not permitted or authorized by Nexon, which include, but are not limited to: hacks, private servers, cheat engines, memory altering scripts or codes (including but not limited to disconnection hacks), auto clickers, any type of bots and/or game cheats. Any use, dissemination or design of such programs shall be deemed a material breach by you of these Terms of Service for which you will be liable to Nexon for any resulting damages. You agree that if you host or operate a private server of a Nexon game or host or operate a hack site that sells hacks to a Nexon game or if you distribute, disseminate, design, code, moderate and/or provide free or paid access to private forums that sell or distribute hacks, or assist in the design of any private servers or third party programs (such as hacks) that alter the game play of any Nexon game, you will have the unconditional obligation to pay Nexon America Inc. the sum of One Hundred Thousand ($100,000) Dollars for each such program (including patches) and versions thereof as liquidated damages.
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ˘4TZ♫

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alby-kun For This Useful Post:

Mouzie (07-27-2010),VvITylerIvV (07-27-2010)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast