Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by dimafunk View Post
    yesh i know ^^ i was just saying...that i dont believe in "pro" and "noob"
    I believe that pro's are the ones you can hold their own and clutch SnD matches and they play on CG, noobs just play for fun and can't really clutch. Other than the points already said in the OP
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by FORCE™ View Post
    no, some people have tunnel vision, they look down the middle of the screen and dont even bother looking at the sides
    I still dunno how that's possible unless you have some severe mental disabilities (it isn't that hard to focus on the whole screen, is it? /)

Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    I believe that pro's are the ones you can hold their own and clutch SnD matches and they play on CG, noobs just play for fun and can't really clutch. Other than the points already said in the OP
    You should come play on MPGHnet when it goes back online, I wanna see a pro playing (personally I play MW2 for fun, CoD4 (occasionally CoD:WW) and CS:S are proper "competitve" games)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

You dont have to be pro too pull off SnD clutches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by m3 View Post
    I still dunno how that's possible unless you have some severe mental disabilities (it isn't that hard to focus on the whole screen, is it? /)

You should come play on MPGHnet when it goes back online, I wanna see a pro playing (personally I play MW2 for fun, CoD4 (occasionally CoD:WW) and CS:S are proper "competitve" games)
    I'd have to clean out my hard-drive to make room for a second copy. Plus I need the maps. But I might just buy them.

You dont have to be pro too pull off SnD clutches
    Not in public you don't. Scrimming against CG clan....yeah you have to be somewhat good to clutch.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

I'd have to clean out my hard-drive to make room for a second copy. Plus I need the maps. But I might just buy them.

Not in public you don't. Scrimming against CG clan....yeah you have to be somewhat good to clutch.
    External ESP FTW?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    External ESP FTW?
    lol, I try to avoid using any hacks during scrimmage. I don't want to become dependent on them and end up not being able to play CG-Co.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You can download the DLCs, no need to buy them if you don't want to. And you just need to back up a fraction of all the files so HDD space shouldn't be an issue /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You can download the DLCs, no need to buy them if you don't want to. And you just need to back up a fraction of all the files so HDD space shouldn't be an issue /
    You cant use cracked DLC with steam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Don't I have to copy mw2 to a separate folder? In order for steam to not pick it up. Because I want to be able to play both legit Steam and MPGHnet almost simultaneously. That way I can scrim with my friends and I can play with my MPGH buddies :P.

And I thought that seeing as though I'm saving up for the map packs anyways I thought I'd hold off downloading them.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You cant use cracked DLC with steam
    I am using Steam install + cracked DLC for AlterIW.

Don't I have to copy mw2 to a separate folder? In order for steam to not pick it up. Because I want to be able to play both legit Steam and MPGHnet almost simultaneously. That way I can scrim with my friends and I can play with my MPGH buddies :P.

And I thought that seeing as though I'm saving up for the map packs anyways I thought I'd hold off downloading them.
    I just made a simple batch file that backs up the files that are overwritten by AlterIW / MPGHnet and then copies the cracked files and one that deletes any unwanted files (including 1 DLC that I haven't downloaded) / cracked files and restores the original ones. Works for me and the copy / delete times are minimal (restoring to steam takes no time at all, copying the dlc should take a few seconds on a working hdd / array).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    (easter egg somewhere)..

To be honest, i don't like anything. Especially not cod4. Because, it's full of these '1337' childish idiots who think they are 'pro' because they are in a clan. It's bullshit. Clan = showing off your childness. You can't even read what they say. They talk with numbers and letters mixed together. Difference between noob and pro = nothing.

It's not being pro, everyone can move their hands on the table and push some buttons.

In my opinion, it's all just luck!

I hope you suck my dick you bunch of 1337 childish asses!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I am using Steam install + cracked DLC for AlterIW.

I just made a simple batch file that backs up the files that are overwritten by AlterIW / MPGHnet and then copies the cracked files and one that deletes any unwanted files (including 1 DLC that I haven't downloaded) / cracked files and restores the original ones. Works for me and the copy / delete times are minimal (restoring to steam takes no time at all, copying the dlc should take a few seconds on a working hdd / array).
    Wow. You reckon you could send me the batch? I'm not good with that sort of stuff

And with the map packs.....is that bannable?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Wow. You reckon you could send me the batch? I'm not good with that sort of stuff

And with the map packs.....is that bannable?
    If you try using it with Steam yeah, probs is. But I only use the the extra DLC with AlterIW / MPGHnet. I'll send you the batch files once I get back on my desktop (later tomorrow), but you'll probably have to tweak some stuff to fit your own preferences. Oh and I always turn off Steam when I play MW2 cracked, just in case.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
    (easter egg somewhere)..

To be honest, i don't like anything. Especially not cod4. Because, it's full of these '1337' childish idiots who think they are 'pro' because they are in a clan. It's bullshit. Clan = showing off your childness. You can't even read what they say. They talk with numbers and letters mixed together. Difference between noob and pro = nothing.

It's not being pro, everyone can move their hands on the table and push some buttons.

Lol? Ummm...Hmmmm...yeah some people are better at moving their hands and clicking buttons

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
    (easter egg somewhere)..

IO guess one would say that after they were denied from a clan. Dude come back when your a part of the CG-Co

@m3: Depending on how fast I get the money for the DLC I might just download the maps after all.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast