My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Your mental stage is lazy.
    indeed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    So what you're saying in that anybody under the age of 18 shouldn't have the privilege to opinionate themselves?

Lol'd.

I'm 14 and know more about politics than 20 year olds. Physical age has nothing to do with maturity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    So what you're saying in that anybody under the age of 18 shouldn't have the privilege to opinionate themselves?

Lol'd.

I'm 14 and know more about politics than 20 year olds. Physical age has nothing to do with maturity.
    You see, to me, one who doesn't really care about politics either way, what i see is:

You don't know about politics.
    1. Your 14, assuming you live in the Canada or the US, you can't drive, you can't have a job.
    -Therefore you really don't grasp anything related to either one. Much less the flow of money or responsibility.

2. If you "know more about politics than 20 year olds". Then its probably meaning you know more than 1-2 "20 year olds." In which case you probably know only one side, or a certain fact that they didn't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by dimafunk View Post
    Example: Person1: Are you voting for Obama?
    Person2: Yes!
    Person1: Why so?
    Person2: Because hes the greatest
    Person1: So theres no reason?
    Person2: Shut up hes the first black president blah blah blah. Hes the greates.
    I had issues trying to explain that to my classmates as well as adults
    saying that by not voting for him makes you racist, makes them racist for saying that, because it insinuates you have to vote for a black person because of the race, but their idiotic passion was amusing

You see, to me, one who doesn't really care about politics either way, what i see is:

1. Your 14, assuming you live in the Canada or the US, you can't drive, you can't have a job.
    -Therefore you really don't grasp anything related to either one. Much less the flow of money or responsibility.

2. If you "know more about politics than 20 year olds". Then its probably meaning you know more than 1-2 "20 year olds." In which case you probably know only one side, or a certain fact that they didn't.
    I make a very large profit a year, but I always make sure not to make over $9,350 (or w/e the new limit is) because at that point I would be forced to pay taxes, I understand the flow of money quite well, and I use the failures around me (aka everyone that works at McDonalds or some other lowly chain that had much more potential) and use them as inspiration not to be bound to the life of a failure as they are
    Last edited by tdct; 08-10-2010 at 01:58 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tdct For This Useful Post:

Disco // (08-10-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Im 15. and i dont care about politics for nao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

So, What I am hearing is that anybody under the age of 18 is not able to grasp the knowledge of politics?

It's like saying a 6 year old can't be smarter than an 30 year old.

You're too ignorant to see that physical age has nothing to do with how much you are mentally matured. Just because I am not able to drive does not mean I cannot research politics and learn from what I have read.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

So, What I am hearing is that anybody under the age of 18 is not able to grasp the knowledge of politics?

It's like saying a 6 year old can't be smarter than an 30 year old.

You're too ignorant to see that physical age has nothing to do with how much you are mentally matured. Just because I am not able to drive does not mean I cannot research politics and learn from what I have read.
    No what your hearing is that you, and only you don't know about politics.

As for you being mentally matured. I'm just laughing. Dude, your not mature.

First off lets get this out of the way 3 things just visually.
    1. CA
    2.Pedo-bear symbol
    3. A pic you probably have no idea where it came from(i do tho) and bad gfx.

Then lets get the obvious thing thats been eating at me to say.

Just because one person tells you your not mature, doesn't mean everyone at your age isn't, it just means you.
    -------------------------------------

Tdct: Not to be just blatantly obvious, but saying you make 10k a year is pretty much making min wage. I'm sorry but wow, dude, looking down at people from Mcdonalds while pulling in 10k. Dude your pretty fucked up ego-wise.
    --------------------------------------------

Every lil teenager comes out of the woodworks to defend their intelligence, gah, when will you morons understand that if your not in question, then coming out saying "i'm not an idiot" isn't the best idea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

No what your hearing is that you, and only you don't know about politics.

As for you being mentally matured. I'm just laughing. Dude, your not mature.

First off lets get this out of the way 3 things just visually.
    1. CA
    2.Pedo-bear symbol
    3. A pic you probably have no idea where it came from(i do tho) and bad gfx.

Then lets get the obvious thing thats been eating at me to say.

Just because one person tells you your not mature, doesn't mean everyone at your age isn't, it just means you.
    -------------------------------------

Tdct: Not to be just blatantly obvious, but saying you make 10k a year is pretty much making min wage. I'm sorry but wow, dude, looking down at people from Mcdonalds while pulling in 10k. Dude your pretty fucked up ego-wise.
    --------------------------------------------

Every lil teenager comes out of the woodworks to defend their intelligence, gah, when will you morons understand that if your not in question, then coming out saying "i'm not an idiot" isn't the best idea.
    I could make more, I said I stop myself so I don't have to deal w/taxes, you see, I'm 14, I would rather not deal w/taxes because I'm a bit lazy, I know 10k isn't an insane amount, I know how much I could exactly what, and how much I could buy w/it though, but considering it's pure profit w/no bills I'm perfectly fine stopping there, and as for my ego, I can't answer because I would have to be able to look at myself from someone else's perspective, I could try to do that, but it would be impossible for me to know if I actually did it w/out being subconsciously biased, but it could very well be true, I'm not in a possession to deny or confirm someone else's opinion of myself
    and further more he insulted everyone under 18, and besides initiating tons upon tons of ego responses, well how should I say this, empire, why did you post that, is there any particular reason that motivated you to post on this thread?
    Last edited by tdct; 08-11-2010 at 12:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    epic lmao 10k i make nothing alteast 10k is something

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    under 18 should be replaced with idiots , but in mpgh we dont have idiots , GG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzLightingShade View Post
    No.? lots of idiots. such as myself(sometimez)

Thanks
    How asinine..

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh, the irony.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    The most ignorant of people are the ones who think they're the least ignorant.

IMO .
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast