Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    War has rules, if there wouldn't be any rules then the US soldiers would happily kill every Afghani citizen on sight just cause they don't like their religion or smell. And there ARE consquences for breaking rules.

*waits for someone to tell an argument that if US does a war crime then it wont be punished*

P.S Casavir, invading another country is not a war crime. Bush got away with the war, so let's leave it as it is, us arguing about it wont change anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    War has rules, if there wouldn't be any rules then the US soldiers would happily kill every Afghani citizen on sight just cause they don't like their religion or smell. And there ARE consquences for breaking rules.

*waits for someone to tell an argument that if US does a war crime then it wont be punished*

P.S Casavir, invading another country is not a war crime. Bush got away with the war, so let's leave it as it is, us arguing about it wont change anything.
    You American? No? Too bad. You wouldn't know how they REALLY FEEL.
    I'm not saying I know either, but to say a whole country, filled with woman, children, men and old folks, if given the opportunity, would kill every Afghani, is just wrong.
    Don't insinuate about the whole country if you haven't actually talked and lived with them, k?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    You American? No? Too bad. You wouldn't know how they REALLY FEEL.
    I'm not saying I know either, but to say a whole country, filled with woman, children, men and old folks, if given the opportunity, would kill every Afghani, is just wrong.
    Don't insinuate about the whole country if you haven't actually talked and lived with them, k?

Yeah, there's children and old folks in the US Armed Forces! CHILD SOLDIERS FTW, RIGHT? Get your facts straight for Jesus sakes. I was not talking about every American, I was saying that if there would be NO RULES THEY COULD DO ANYTHING THEY WANT TO and that was just an example. Jeez, god damn touche Americans make an elephant out of invisible fly that was shrunk.

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    OMG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Rico, please don't be stupid and think war only applies to America.

I just proved all you said was not worth reading, kthanx.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    war isnt a game.........some wars use stupid strategy's but its not a game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post

Yeah, there's children and old folks in the US Armed Forces! CHILD SOLDIERS FTW, RIGHT? Get your facts straight for Jesus sakes. I was not talking about every American, I was saying that if there would be NO RULES THEY COULD DO ANYTHING THEY WANT TO and that was just an example. Jeez, god damn touche Americans make an elephant out of invisible fly that was shrunk.
    First off, American soldiers are the same as the children and old folk and women and others who AREN'T in the army. If you don't think they are, well, heh. They are.

Secondly, your right. The soldiers could do anything they want if there were no rules. They could. But would they? No. Wanna know why?

Consider the way they FEEL. Not what they can or can't do, but they feel is right or not.

Ffs, all the arguments you see on here are "Oh, this is what they could and would do..." "This is what they will do, seen as though they can." People have emotions. I'm 100% sure that, if given the opportunity, they WOULDN'T kill every Afghani, because most people find that just horrible.

Thanks
    Maddoc, you already told my argument in your post - "because most people find that just horrible." I know that there's no maniacs in the US Armed Forces, but why that instantly means that everyone will be calm and wont abuse his rights? Look at the cops in US - they're supposed to protect & serve the citizens, I am pretty sure they're doing something else by beating up random demonstrants that they don't like. That random killing could also be expressed by excessive use of force, for example a random kid runs up to you and starts punching you, but he's a small kid and you're adult, you don't feel anything, but you just kick him in the chest and throw him away..

Empire, please leave the debate forums, all your arguments & posts here are utter shit as I've mentioned previously. Your argument does not prove my argument wrong, you don't even know what an argument is. US war in Afghanistan is just an example, dumbass, cause there's not really that many wars in the world right now.

OMG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Rico, you don't have an argument anymore lol.

[me]War doesn't have any rules.
    [You]If it didn't then US soldiers would kill everyone in sight.

and once again, since you didn't read the thread before you posted

War itself doesn't have any rules. You can delude yourself into thinking that the "laws" applied to only certain armies are rules, but in reality, those are nothing more than guidelines. If there was a global government, with absolute authority, then it might have "rules" but as it is now, and has been for centuries, it has none.

And with this i'd like you to think about this really bland quote:

"All's fair in love and war."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    First off, American soldiers are the same as the children and old folk and women and others who AREN'T in the army. If you don't think they are, well, heh. They are.

Secondly, your right. The soldiers could do anything they want if there were no rules. They could. But would they? No. Wanna know why?

Consider the way they FEEL. Not what they can or can't do, but they feel is right or not.

Ffs, all the arguments you see on here are "Oh, this is what they could and would do..." "This is what they will do, seen as though they can." People have emotions. I'm 100% sure that, if given the opportunity, they WOULDN'T kill every Afghani, because most people find that just horrible.
    Lol, your last paragraph is awesome, killing all the Afghani people /
    btw whats so horrible about it, quick and easy way of finishing off the problem, if a nation can't control itself, and it's people pose a serious threat to humanity, the simplest thing to do, for the purpose of securing the endurance of humanity, would be to kill everyone in that area without any warning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
    btw whats so horrible about it, quick and easy way of finishing off the problem, if a nation can't control itself, and it's people pose a serious threat to humanity, the simplest thing to do, for the purpose of securing the endurance of humanity, would be to kill everyone in that area without any warning.
    That's like saying killing everyone with downs would make the world better. Actually talking to you nearly makes me think so ... but, well, you get the point (or you might eventually).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Do YOU want the people you live around, all your friends and family, to die?

Think about it kid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    when I see such posts i want to cry.
    I'd anihilate you if I could,with such great ideas you got.
    kinda reminds me of Nazi Germany.oh wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

A game is a game, linear or otherwise, yes war is more of a sandbox, but that doesn't mean it's completely open, or not, war has more variable, giving it a sandbox feel, but of course it's still a game, here is why:
    Two opposing sides
    Ends in elimenation, stalemate, or victory
    Those are the only rules of war, and be my guest if you can break them, of course to do so would make it not a war, same goes with any other game such as soccer, if you could pick up the ball and run with it it wouldn't be soccer, the same applies to war, (speaking of American soccer aka football)
    SHUT UP U ARE DUM STOOPID HEAD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    TDCT thinks life is a game, so no surprise he thinks everything in life is a game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    SHUT UP U ARE DUM STOOPID HEAD
    Eternity I think the quantity of morons siding with you helps prove my point
    --Quoted that guy because he's so hilariously idiotic
    Btw the Nazis killed without cause, there very existence was a negative impact on humanity
    Last edited by tdct; 09-26-2010 at 10:02 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast