Happy
    Thanks for all of the feedback
    --
    "Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

Spiritwo |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    How about a gaming computer that's 1337$?? That would be a legit computer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ╥Death Hack╥ View Post
    How about a gaming computer that's 1337$?? That would be a legit computer.
    haha it sure would be
    --
    "Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

Spiritwo |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Watch this. Ill get you one for less than $1000

Total price: $985

Case: NZXT LEXA S
    Code:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146060
    Motherboard: Asus 790GX
    Code:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131366
    CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.5GHz
    Code:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103894
    GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5850
    Code:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125318
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaw 8GB DDR3 1600
    Code:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231325
    PSU: Corsiar TX 950W
    Code:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139013
    Add a HDD and a DVD player from you old comp, or add like $50 on to that. This computer would last you at the very least 3 more years to come, before upgrading would even be a thing to consider. And trust me, this would last a ton better than any pre-fab shit you get at walmart or from online stores.

Also, sub an HD4850 for that 5850, and get only 4 GB of RAM and you will knock a large chunk out of that price as well, and still have a really powerful comp. Cass arent necessary, and you can find even cheaper ones. I like NZXT though because their shit seems to work pretty good.
    I have 1 thing to say..

FUCK AMD

Jk, but srsly, AMD fails. Even though 1nt3l <-----(lol) costs more it's worth every penny and is superior in terms of performance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nt3l View Post
    I have 1 thing to say..

FUCK AMD

Jk, but srsly, AMD fails. Even though 1nt3l <-----(lol) costs more it's worth every penny and is superior in terms of performance.
    Sure. There is no way an i7 priced at $700 is worth every penny when a Phenom II X4 Oc'd at 4.0 can perform just as good, if not better. So take your fanboy-ism where people dont know what they are talking about.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Sure. There is no way an i7 priced at $700 is worth every penny when a Phenom II X4 Oc'd at 4.0 can perform just as good, if not better. So take your fanboy-ism where people dont know what they are talking about.
    ]Its a proven fact, I actually got into an argument over this before, I'ma fanboy BECAUSE Intel is so damn good. I can tell you have AMD or have used I before. If you research it, you will see that Int3l is better quality and preforms better. It costs more for that reason. In the end though is depends on your taste. You want better power consumption, cheap, reliable: AMD. You want performance, to overclock,and make a killer comp: Intel. K?

Thanks
    ]Its a proven fact, I actually got into an argument over this before, I'ma fanboy BECAUSE Intel is so damn good. I can tell you have AMD or have used I before. If you research it, you will see that Int3l is better quality and preforms better. It costs more for that reason. In the end though is depends on your taste. You want better power consumption, cheap, reliable: AMD. You want performance, to overclock,and make a killer comp: Intel. K?
    You still underestimate AMD. The fact that Intel overprices everything, and tries to make it sound like they have the greatest technology evar, is the reason why AMD exists in the first place. AMD makes good stuff, and makes them practical, and affordable.

Consider: The new i7 980 6core costs over $1000. There is hardly anything out there that can use that, but Intel is going to continue fueling money into it, and keep the price obcenley high, while a bunch of bloggers get paid to post benchmark tests against old AMD products like they mean anything.

AMD's most powerful 6-core costs $229. And even up against the i7's the X4 series is still much much more affordable, and efficient. So if you feel like throwing money into Intel on the sole fact that you think its better, and AMD is for cheap-os, then go ahead. But the only time when I would recommend Intel over AMD is when they stop gouging customers for there only slightly better than average stuff.
    Last edited by Heartview; 11-21-2010 at 05:54 PM.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You still underestimate AMD. The fact that Intel overprices everything, and tries to make it sound like they have the greatest technology evar, is the reason why AMD exists in the first place. AMD makes good stuff, and makes them practical, and affordable.

Consider: The new i7 980 6core costs over $1000. There is hardly anything out there that can use that, but Intel is going to continue fueling money into it, and keep the price obcenley high, while a bunch of bloggers get paid to post benchmark tests against old AMD products like they mean anything.

AMD's most powerful 6-core costs $229. And even up against the i7's the X4 series is still much much more affordable, and efficient. So if you feel like throwing money into Intel on the sole fact that you think its better, and AMD is for cheap-os, then go ahead. But the only time when I would recommend Intel over AMD is when they stop gouging customers for there only better than average stuff.
    Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. I forgot to mention this before, Intel does overprice a lot of their high-end products. But the point is that you will never see a AMD processor in a high-end gaming computer. As of now, Intel is still in the lead statistically. AMD is still playing catch-up. FYI, an OC on i7 ex. exceeded 7ghz without N2 or DICE cooling. And yes, it was stable.

Thanks
    Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. I forgot to mention this before, Intel does overprice a lot of their high-end products. But the point is that you will never see a AMD processor in a high-end gaming computer. As of now, Intel is still in the lead statistically. AMD is still playing catch-up. FYI, an OC on i7 ex. exceeded 7ghz without N2 or DICE cooling.
    Never see AMD in a gaming rig? you know that professional teams were sponsored by AMD right? It would be one thing if you just preferred Intel over AMD fine. But if you have no idea what you are talking about, and tr to say that AMD is 'just playing catch-up" the I would kindly advise you to take the advice in your first post.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Never see AMD in a gaming rig? you know that professional teams were sponsored by AMD right? It would be one thing if you just preferred Intel over AMD fine. But if you have no idea what you are talking about, and tr to say that AMD is 'just playing catch-up" the I would kindly advise you to take the advice in your first post.
    Touche

But statistically, Intel is more popular you can't argue that.You can't win that big of a popularity contest without reason.

Thanks
    Touche

But statistically, Intel is more popular you can't argue that.You can't win that big of a popularity contest without reason.
    I was never saying that AMD is more popular, statistically or in terms of how much people like it. Obviously Intel is more popular, which is why they feel the need to gouge their prices. Can they perform better than an AMD? Yes, but is that difference noticeable while using it? No.

So meh. I would recommend AMD to anybody building a computer to use. Intel for enthusiasts who feel the need to go on youtube and boast about benchmarks and other pointless stuff, or are just going for that rediculous over the top computer.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    who cares if it has a power button and steam it works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    [QUOTE=derpderp;3132404]Watch this. Ill get you one for less than $1000

Motherboard: Asus 890GX
    Code:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131633&cm_re=m4a89gtd-_-13-131-633-_-Product
    GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5850
    Code:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150477&cm_re=5850-_-14-150-477-_-Product
    EDIT

CM690 II Advanced Case
    Code:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119216&cm_re=cm690_ii-_-11-119-216-_-Product
    AMD Phenom II 965 Processor
    Code:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103727&cm_re=phenom_ii_965-_-19-103-727-_-Product
    Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent M600
    Code:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171036&cm_re=m600-_-17-171-036-_-Product
    Muskin Enhanged Ridgeback 4Gb (2x 2Gb)
    Code:
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226123

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    even my laptop can run black ops

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu501 View Post
    even my laptop can run black ops
    Cool story....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123