Thread: Girls!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i try, but they usually just more angry with me...i like hide in my house fora few days and give em gifts when i see em lol

we dated for a while a while back (idk exact days) but we've been like good friends for almost all of highschool and ive known her since i was in 6th and ive had a crush on her the entire time...like seriously not a day goes by where i dont spend atleast a few hours thinking of her...now i have to get by with the few moments we get to chill as friends now, but i mean she was driving her bf to his friends house (the fuckers 18 and doesnt have his license) and i live right down the road so she came and chilled with me for a few minutes and we talked and what not...we ended up hugging, which was the first time since i played my first game after breaking my leg (it was a decently size deal at my school)

i mean i think she still has feelings, but im good friends with her best friend and apparently the way she grew up it wasnt like a bad enviroment, good family, middle class etc but they werent like the most loving or something so she apparently has trouble showin her true feelings...and doesnt want either of us to get hurt...but like i said ive fucked up a few times, all i can hope it isnt enough to really hurt any shot... and we also have a sweet deal now haha, i need a calulator, so she gave me her locker combo and she said "i better get suprises in there on a weekly basis" jokingly, and i said fine but im practically flat out broke so just expect graffiti shit and she said as like an extra to make up i owe her hugs soo....

But to make matters even worse, i might be moving to NC in Jan. for soccer, and as i said shes a senior so either way...if i cant get her before one of us leaves...im fucked. because ill be able to visit my hometown on breaks and whatnot and she'll be visiting from college so its possible to make it work...idk i just...she makes me more happy then any one in the world.
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    i try, but they usually just more angry with me...i like hide in my house fora few days and give em gifts when i see em lol

we dated for a while a while back (idk exact days) but we've been like good friends for almost all of highschool and ive known her since i was in 6th and ive had a crush on her the entire time...like seriously not a day goes by where i dont spend atleast a few hours thinking of her...now i have to get by with the few moments we get to chill as friends now, but i mean she was driving her bf to his friends house (the fuckers 18 and doesnt have his license) and i live right down the road so she came and chilled with me for a few minutes and we talked and what not...we ended up hugging, which was the first time since i played my first game after breaking my leg (it was a decently size deal at my school)

i mean i think she still has feelings, but im good friends with her best friend and apparently the way she grew up it wasnt like a bad enviroment, good family, middle class etc but they werent like the most loving or something so she apparently has trouble showin her true feelings...and doesnt want either of us to get hurt...but like i said ive fucked up a few times, all i can hope it isnt enough to really hurt any shot... and we also have a sweet deal now haha, i need a calulator, so she gave me her locker combo and she said "i better get suprises in there on a weekly basis" jokingly, and i said fine but im practically flat out broke so just expect graffiti shit and she said as like an extra to make up i owe her hugs soo....

But to make matters even worse, i might be moving to NC in Jan. for soccer, and as i said shes a senior so either way...if i cant get her before one of us leaves...im fucked. because ill be able to visit my hometown on breaks and whatnot and she'll be visiting from college so its possible to make it work...idk i just...she makes me more happy then any one in the world.
    Yeah bro I understand what you're saying. Things can be hard when things like this come in your way. If you're really trying to make something happen with her, you've gotta get moving on it. Because regretting something that you know you could control, will haunt you when you move. Well actually that depends on the people that you meet once you move and shit, because you might meet a badass girl when you move - but you get the point bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ik ik i just...im not sure if my theory is correct...i could be completly wrong, last time that happened where she like legit opened up was august, i just dont know what to do about her bf. like hes a decent enough friend, it'd be awkward...and to my understanding, their like awkward together, but happy... if nothing changes, i plan on pulling her aside, like a week before i move, or end of school year and telling her how i feel down to the last emotion.

love can suck but it feels so good when your with them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Yeah bro I understand what you're saying. Things can be hard when things like this come in your way. If you're really trying to make something happen with her, you've gotta get moving on it. Because regretting something that you know you could control, will haunt you when you move. Well actually that depends on the people that you meet once you move and shit, because you might meet a badass girl when you move - but you get the point bro.
    hell man u will never feel the same way with another girl like you did with this one trust me on this one so do what ever you can to stay as good too her as possible because when she's gone she's gone man but zen i hope everything gose good for you and mably in the near future you and her will give it another shot at dating...
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

[IMG]https://i986.photobucke*****m/albums/ae348/demondog77/watch-full-metal-alchemist-brotherhood-episodes-online-english-sub-thumbnailpic.jpg[/IMG]]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    ik ik i just...im not sure if my theory is correct...i could be completly wrong, last time that happened where she like legit opened up was august, i just dont know what to do about her bf. like hes a decent enough friend, it'd be awkward...and to my understanding, their like awkward together, but happy... if nothing changes, i plan on pulling her aside, like a week before i move, or end of school year and telling her how i feel down to the last emotion.

love can suck but it feels so good when your with them.
    Love can suck if things go wrong. Such as when you love someone, and you guys end up breaking up because of something, or some shit like that you're going through. You gotta look out for yourself, and ik that she has a boyfriend... but you gotta follow what you feel. If you feel the need to tell her what she needs to know, or have a convo on what you're feeling with her, then do it. It's not like you're going to lose out on anything you feel me? I'm pretty sure she'll say some positive things back bro.. and you never know where that could lead to.

Quote Originally Posted by acdcpills2 View Post
    hell man u will never feel the same way with another girl like you did with this one trust me on this one so do what ever you can to stay as good too her as possible because when she's gone she's gone man but zen i hope everything gose good for you and mably in the near future you and her will give it another shot at dating...
    Hell yeah bro, ik what you're saying. My girl that I'm currently with, if something ever happened between us, it would be horrible. because I would always compare my girl to everyone else. I'd always think that my girl was better at this than she is at this etc. That's the thing about love.. you have to just have it come natural and run its course. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    u noe what your right man... we're actually apart of (dont laugh, its actually really fun) Model UN together, mostly cause it looks good for colleges (she wants to go to williams, i wanna go to william and mary, weird coiencidence) so idk if we get alone time at some convention, especially an overnight one...i kinda fucked up with her the time we dated though...i dont wanna get into it really because i feel like such a dumbass...

santa, wat you got is special man, you got the feelings and the girl of your dreams...be happy man...ur a lucky son of a bitch and i have only compared my gfs between when we ended to her...none have come close and on top of that my last ex (ive had two since she and i ended) is like obssessive and shit...its actually freaking me out...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Hell yeah bro, ik what you're saying. My girl that I'm currently with, if something ever happened between us, it would be horrible. because I would always compare my girl to everyone else. I'd always think that my girl was better at this than she is at this etc. That's the thing about love.. you have to just have it come natural and run its course. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be.
    yea man i know what you mean if you and her are meant to be toghere forever than it will run its course and you're life will be great btu like zen i messed everything up with the girl i really love it make's me about cry everytime i think about what i did man i wish i had one wish and that would be to go back and stop myself from making that one mistake of my life
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

[IMG]https://i986.photobucke*****m/albums/ae348/demondog77/watch-full-metal-alchemist-brotherhood-episodes-online-english-sub-thumbnailpic.jpg[/IMG]]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    this is how i deal; hindsight is 20/20 man, you just gotta learn from the past and move on...its like in graffiti...you might make a mistake but try to use it, just dont give up....thats the only ideology that keeps me from saying fuck it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    u noe what your right man... we're actually apart of (dont laugh, its actually really fun) Model UN together, mostly cause it looks good for colleges (she wants to go to williams, i wanna go to william and mary, weird coiencidence) so idk if we get alone time at some convention, especially an overnight one...i kinda fucked up with her the time we dated though...i dont wanna get into it really because i feel like such a dumbass...

santa, wat you got is special man, you got the feelings and the girl of your dreams...be happy man...ur a lucky son of a bitch and i have only compared my gfs between when we ended to her...none have come close and on top of that my last ex (ive had two since she and i ended) is like obssessive and shit...its actually freaking me out...
    Yeah bro, you just gotta do your thing with her. Whatever YOU feel is right. You have nothing to lose out of it, and ik that you messed up with her bro. Same shit has happened with me, I've messed up with my girl several of times, with lying and shit (I only lied because of some things that I won't get deep into) - but we always find our way back to having a great relationship, that's what love is.

I respect you, for what you're thinking about. You just needa look out for yourself like I said, you needa take advantages of the right moment, and if you second guess it, then you're not ready to tell her. But from the looks of it bro, ik you wanna say something to her, at least even if it's just getting some things off your chest without you having any hope that it might spark something between you two. I respect that.

yea man i know what you mean if you and her are meant to be toghere forever than it will run its course and you're life will be great btu like zen i messed everything up with the girl i really love it make's me about cry everytime i think about what i did man i wish i had one wish and that would be to go back and stop myself from making that one mistake of my life
    If you don't mind me asking, what happened between you and her

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

i mean zen in the near future you never know you and her just might get back toghere and just dont worrie about the past man just set you're mind on the future and you are rigth santa is lucky son of a bitch cause he still has his love of his life but it's not to later for you and her but it's for me it's way to later she moved and everything but guys i hope everything gose good for you all
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Thanks man....but idk if she feels nething besides friendship towards me anymore...i made it pretty obvious how i felt last time i left her a graffiti sketch in her locker as payment for using her stuff, and she didnt say a single thing besides the fact it looks amazing...but w/e ill figure someway out...maybe when she stops by again who knows...i just, like i literally cant breathe when i hug her man, and i am pretty good at public speaking and speaking to girls, like it does intimidate me but when im around her i like have to force my self to speak and make good coherent sentences haha

santa, put a ring on that asap man and acid, i hope it works out for you too man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Thanks man....but idk if she feels nething besides friendship towards me anymore...i made it pretty obvious how i felt last time i left her a graffiti sketch in her locker as payment for using her stuff, and she didnt say a single thing besides the fact it looks amazing...but w/e ill figure someway out...maybe when she stops by again who knows...i just, like i literally cant breathe when i hug her man, and i am pretty good at public speaking and speaking to girls, like it does intimidate me but when im around her i like have to force my self to speak and make good coherent sentences haha

santa, put a ring on that asap man and acid, i hope it works out for you too man
    Yeah bro, but you never know. You just have to see how things end up going, and if things end up going well, then hell, you win bro ha. Me and her actually have our plans already almost 'set', for after Highschool. I mean their not set in stone because you never know what's going to happen in that time-span, but you know what I mean. I'm trying to get my College shit straight, while she finds which College she wants to go to.

Hopefully she can leave campus, and come sleep at my apt. that I'll have for us ha. I just hope everything goes as planned bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    If you don't mind me asking, what happened between you and her
    oh it's alrigth but the day started bad anyways she came up and started talking to me at school like i said i was having a bad day i just gave her a hug and walked off and i guess she thought i was mad at her or something but later on that day i got in trouble for sleeping in school and when i get mad i dont think before i do stuff so i was on a rant just about everything and she walked up and i wasn't think and she said whats wrong with you and i said you and she said me and i said yea and she said why and i said cause your a fing bitch but i didn't mean it and later that day i was punching stuff cause i was mad at myself and she calls me up and asked me to please stop and i just said you ain't nothing to me then she started crying and said she was really sorry and that she really did love me but it was over and i had large thought's of killing myself and everything but thats what happen
    GOALS For Mpgh
    10 posts[]
    20 posts[]
    50 posts[]
    100 posts[]
    150 posts[]
    250 posts[]
    500 posts[]
    700 posts[]
    1000 posts[]
    5000 posts[]
    10000 posts[]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ya man, id definitly go up to visit her as much as possible, especially if i save up enough for the car i want...which is looking unlikely...but id be willing to drive from Virginia to Mass. everytime i could or fly up...i really love this girl i mean also all the colleges im lookin at play near mass or in it.

also shit acid....thats intense ive had days like that man...i feel for you i really do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Ya man, id definitly go up to visit her as much as possible, especially if i save up enough for the car i want...which is looking unlikely...but id be willing to drive from Virginia to Mass. everytime i could or fly up...i really love this girl i mean also all the colleges im lookin at play near mass or in it.

also shit acid....thats intense ive had days like that man...i feel for you i really do
    Well damn bro, hopefully things go as planned. Life is something insane, you've just gotta take control of it.

oh it's alrigth but the day started bad anyways she came up and started talking to me at school like i said i was having a bad day i just gave her a hug and walked off and i guess she thought i was mad at her or something but later on that day i got in trouble for sleeping in school and when i get mad i dont think before i do stuff so i was on a rant just about everything and she walked up and i wasn't think and she said whats wrong with you and i said you and she said me and i said yea and she said why and i said cause your a fing bitch but i didn't mean it and later that day i was punching stuff cause i was mad at myself and she calls me up and asked me to please stop and i just said you ain't nothing to me then she started crying and said she was really sorry and that she really did love me but it was over and i had large thought's of killing myself and everything but thats what happen
    Damn bro, ik what you're saying though. You can't let your anger get the best of you. That has also happened to me before also, but I never called her an effing bitch and stuff, but I would be grumpy and shit with her and be easily aggregated by things she does when I was in a bad mood which would lead to arguments.

Ik you probably felt like complete shit after, but don't ever think of killing yourself over something like that bro. Ik that it can hurt, but you only have one life, at least try to make the best of it. I feel bad bro :/ - That one girl will eventually come though bro. Do you and this girl talk anymore?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast