its your who are being ignorant

im serious
    white people don't sit around all day n talk about how much we hate ******s
    well at least noone i've met

half of my friends are black
    the other half are mexican

so maybe im different
    but i'm 100% serious n honest
    i grew up around black people and was a constant target of racism growin up as the only white kid in the projects of portland
    it was hard but i don't hold anything against anyone because i know that there are plenty of people on both sides who thinks its wrong to hate another person for skin color

expand your horizons man
    we're all equal in the eyes of karma
    Lol, this is another thing alot of white people do. They justify themselves by saying that they have friends of the opposite race. Its like you think having black friends negates the racist things you say/do lol.

Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Like I said. Me and stoney are trying to move the same point across. Black people hold on to racism and refuse to move on. White people dont care about racism except for a select few. And all you have to do is ignore them.

If you honestly think that you cant get a promotion, or a job simply because you are black, is exactly what were talking about.

But if you have a history of robbery or drugs, then no you cant get a job. But that goes for blacks, whites, mexicans, Japanese, Chinese, and anybody else. You will stand on your merits, not your skin color.
    You're making a broad statement without any evidence bro, basically attaching a characteristic to one race but not to another. Thats called superiority

Another thing you subconsciously did was add "But if you have a history of robbery or drugs, then no you cant get a job." Why did you even say this? I know why
    Last edited by Obama; 12-28-2010 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Like I said. Me and stoney are trying to move the same point across. Black people hold on to racism and refuse to move on. White people dont care about racism except for a select few. And all you have to do is ignore them.

If you honestly think that you cant get a promotion, or a job simply because you are black, is exactly what were talking about.

But if you have a history of robbery or drugs, then no you cant get a job. But that goes for blacks, whites, mexicans, Japanese, Chinese, and anybody else. You will stand on your merits, not your skin color.
    ummmm
    i disagree with that last part

i spent 5 years on probation and 3 years in jail over an oz of weed cuz it was in 2 different baggies
    intent to distribute's a bitch
    and im a semi-successful business owner
    granted its a head shop buuttt i still got the permits i needed to open the store and the community college necessary to get an A degree in business

Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    Lol, this is another thing alot of white people do. They justify themselves by saying that they have friends of the opposite race. Its like you think having black friends negates the racist things you say/do lol.
    lmao!!
    i was just trying to make a point

really its only racist if you take it that way
    cuz if i really wanted i could make you look like malcom x
    don't play context games with me
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Thanks
    I dont use it to justify it, rather than put it into a real world situation. But the important part is is that people you hang around are not going to take this 'racism' seriously. It shows that people can simply move on and just accept each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    ummmm
    i disagree with that last part

i spent 5 years on probation and 3 years in jail over an oz of weed cuz it was in 2 different baggies
    intent to distribute's a bitch
    and im a semi-successful business owner
    granted its a head shop buuttt i still got the permits i needed to open the store and the community college necessary to get an A degree in business

lmao!!
    i was just trying to make a point

really its only racist if you take it that way
    cuz if i really wanted i could make you look like malcom x
    don't play context games with me
    Pretty much what I meant with the last part, is that people judge you for who you are and what you do. Not what color you are. Different places are going to treat you differently, but thats just the way society works. Color doesnt have anything to do with it, unless you find yourself in a very racist area. Like the bad parts of the south.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lol, thatd be a compliment

@derp, tolerance!=acceptance. The slave master tolerated his slaves. If you think having black friends/dating black girls means you're not racist than ur mistaken lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Okay since you dont bother to read my fukn post.

Why the fuck are we all mad about the "N" word. we take offense when whites, or even blacks use it, but yet, who made this word?... obviously a fucking white person. My dad is black. and named me matthew. but my moms white. that doesnt mean they have to call me any diffrent of a fucking name. A black is the same as any other person, Juss's name is josh, and i have white freinds named josh, doesnt mean i have to call one of them ******, or even both of them. now does it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lol, thatd be a compliment
    dude i invite you to come visit me in p-town(oregon)
    come see exactly how we live in the innercity
    racism is basically nonexistant in my town

welllll
    alotta people talk shit on mexicans
    which i don't get
    cuz technically we're all fuckin illegal immigrants
    their not doin anything that white people didn't do in history
    just lookin for their cake

honestly i don't get along with alotta white people cuz they way they act towards illegal immigrants
    but i grew up in the PROJECTS!
    where white people are as scarce as new shoes
    so yeah i faced racism don't you doubt that
    but i learned throughout all of it
    that its the people with money who really hate on others
    but not cuz of race
    they hate outta social standings

its black people with your views that perpetuate the stereotypes that you hate so much
    just let go of the hate n it won't affect you

karma is real
    if you give out good vibes you'll get em back
    if you start thinking that everyones out to get you cuz your color
    then they probably will be

Thanks
    You're making a broad statement without any evidence bro, basically attaching a characteristic to one race but not to another. Thats called superiority

Another thing you subconsciously did was add "But if you have a history of robbery or drugs, then no you cant get a job." Why did you even say this? I know why
    I dont have numerical statistics because I dont feel like going out on the internet to be bothered to prove it to you. I dont know where you live so it may be different. But society as a whole does not care about racism. Its a part of peoples imagination that everyone just lets run around, and everyone is too scared to discuss it, unless they are on the black peoples side saying racism is everywhere and destroying society. If blacks (or any other large body of people targeted by racism in the US society) would just learn to accept one anotehr as equals, then racism would become a real thing of the past.

And it was not subconsciously done, it was intentional because that is a large stereotype attributed to blacks. And before you say anything: stereotypes != racism.

Quote Originally Posted by [oL] View Post
    Okay since you dont bother to read my fukn post.

Why the fuck are we all mad about the "N" word. we take offense when whites, or even blacks use it, but yet, who made this word?... obviously a fucking white person. My dad is black. and named me matthew. but my moms white. that doesnt mean they have to call me any diffrent of a fucking name. A black is the same as any other person, Juss's name is josh, and i have white freinds named josh, doesnt mean i have to call one of them ******, or even both of them. now does it?
    this discussion has moved more into the actual discussion of racism. ****** is just a word if anything now, and people only take offense to it if they want to.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I dont have numerical statistics because I dont feel like going out on the internet to be bothered to prove it to you. I dont know where you live so it may be different. But society as a whole does not care about racism. Its a part of peoples imagination that everyone just lets run around, and everyone is too scared to discuss it, unless they are on the black peoples side saying racism is everywhere and destroying society. If blacks (or any other large body of people targeted by racism in the US society) would just learn to accept one anotehr as equals, then racism would become a real thing of the past.

And it was not subconsciously done, it was intentional because that is a large stereotype attributed to blacks. And before you say anything: stereotypes != racism.

this discussion has moved more into the actual discussion of racism. ****** is just a word if anything now, and people only take offense to it if they want to.
    It's moved into a debate more then anything.

/Request move to Debate & Discussion.

This wasnt met for any thing like this. i was simply making a thread for people to talk on.

Thanks

This wasnt met for any thing like this. i was simply making a thread for people to talk on.
    Its funny how threads do that no?
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

you didn't control the direction of your thread well enough

you relinquished control when you posted the youtube video with ****** in it

if you don't want it to get off topic try to post happy nice threads noone will take any offense to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    you didn't control the direction of your thread well enough

you relinquished control when you posted the youtube video with ****** in it

if you don't want it to get off topic try to post happy nice threads noone will take any offense to
    I see noone taking any offense until you guys started talking about offtopic shit. just fuk off and stay out the thread. k thanks?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hey Why Is Sam On TV?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Thats just awkward.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
    Hey Why Is Sam On TV?
    He's famous, noone ever told you? D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocal View Post
    Thats just awkward.
    It would totally be. id probally feel weird if i did that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Sam's A Douche, No One Ever Told you?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast