Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post

He can do what every he wants Credits are alll.
    [Release] Chocolate v4.3 (new) - Combat Arms Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

He really cares about those he leeches from...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

My FRIEND DONT LET ME HAVE TO START UP ON U.

Unlike you, He did not credit himself. You dont kno who he is and your still hating. What if he is gellin do u know if he is. maybe he is Longevity (u new comers will not kno him) what if he is him???? He is giving you addies.

On top of all of that. You mother fuckers will just start in this section Copy and Paste code and do not release anything to the public. Well he is giving the public something to use because you are all to selfish to give ur hacks to anyone. You so called Private hacks. Look into that menu/Hack showoff thread. Many menus, many hacks with features. Not so many releases, I am starting to get the feeling that ur just making menus and adding features that dont work.

If you would of release hacks maybe u would not be in this position. Now no one knows you anymore. Those Thanks are not going to him for coding the hack. There going to him for releasing what the public want and you are angry because ur not getting any thanks. Well Stay here and thank you self!
    Longevity wouldn't use Gellin's base. Gellin wouldnt use Gellin's base, and hide behind a fake name.

Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    The Guy is a ******. Nothing else to learn about him.
    Quotes I live by.

A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

mhm

i live in texas

i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

he's 4 yrs old

4. The Following User Says Thank You to whatup777 For This Useful Post:

_Fk127_ (01-20-2011)

Thanks
    Topblast must be fucking him or something

6. The Following User Says Thank You to whit For This Useful Post:

_Fk127_ (01-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Topblast must be fucking him or something

Topblast lost his mind
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomdocks View Post
    WTF ARE YOU... are you like chocolate minion ?
    No offences i bet you like a Fat person at home who cant code or even do basic hacking.... And all your life is to just be a FAG on site's?
    ---------------------

-------------
    Let me be like him
    "This took me shorter time.. easy heee..... took me about 1-7 min"

now just add sprites or move the menu to look good..
    BOOM I AM A GAY CODER

3) Post your hack
    4) Give credits like in SMALL FONT/No one can see
    5) Make people say thanks?
    6) Now dont talk at all.. u r like ninja
    7) Go copy and paste more shit
    8) Post again.. 20 min later..
    9) Post another update with sprites or even NEW LETTER!
    Dayum you're pro! I would not be able to make anything like that in 7 minutes. By minute 7, I'd still be coding my textured quad --"

My FRIEND DONT LET ME HAVE TO START UP ON U.

Unlike you, He did not credit himself. You dont kno who he is and your still hating. What if he is gellin do u know if he is. maybe he is Longevity (u new comers will not kno him) what if he is him???? He is giving you addies.

On top of all of that. You mother fuckers will just start in this section Copy and Paste code and do not release anything to the public. Well he is giving the public something to use because you are all to selfish to give ur hacks to anyone. You so called Private hacks. Look into that menu/Hack showoff thread. Many menus, many hacks with features. Not so many releases, I am starting to get the feeling that ur just making menus and adding features that dont work.

If you would of release hacks maybe u would not be in this position. Now no one knows you anymore. Those Thanks are not going to him for coding the hack. There going to him for releasing what the public want and you are angry because ur not getting any thanks. Well Stay here and thank you self!
    He gave credits to Gellin... "Microsoft credits Microsoft for our new Windows 8 platform". Also, we're not "motherfuckers(sic)", I'm pretty sure most of us are not.

I, for one, do not copy-paste code from MPGH. And I don't have private hacks, just hacks that are not published on mass forums such as MPGH - shared via. IM and other means of communication.

mm, on your selfishness defense, you're being pretty selfish too! You are considering neither the losses that Nexon is having to deal with because of this VIP hack nor the degradation in the gameplay experience that many players now need to face - the reality of being killed out of nowhere in any and every room they join. You're also being selfish in that you're not acknowledging our views, even though some of them may be correct - you dismiss them without giving any consideration to them.

If you really want to be selfless, start participating in a scientific network of grid computing, or create open source (licenseless) software and update the code daily :)

Though I acknowledge that there's nothing wrong with using Gellin's base, you're flaming me, and i dun liek dat ):

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    Dayum you're pro! I would not be able to make anything like that in 7 minutes. By minute 7, I'd still be coding my textured quad --"

He gave credits to Gellin... "Microsoft credits Microsoft for our new Windows 8 platform". Also, we're not "motherfuckers(sic)", I'm pretty sure most of us are not.

I, for one, do not copy-paste code from MPGH. And I don't have private hacks, just hacks that are not published on mass forums such as MPGH - shared via. IM and other means of communication.

mm, on your selfishness defense, you're being pretty selfish too! You are considering neither the losses that Nexon is having to deal with because of this VIP hack nor the degradation in the gameplay experience that many players now need to face - the reality of being killed out of nowhere in any and every room they join. You're also being selfish in that you're not acknowledging our views, even though some of them may be correct - you dismiss them without giving any consideration to them.

If you really want to be selfless, start participating in a scientific network of grid computing, or create open source (licenseless) software and update the code daily

Though I acknowledge that there's nothing wrong with using Gellin's base, you're flaming me, and i dun liek dat ):
    freedompeace is alive. Did you get your power supply problem fixed? Also, I agree wholeheartedly with your post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

If you really want to be selfless, start participating in a scientific network of grid computing, or create open source (licenseless) software and update the code daily

The post was lengthy, and epic.

Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I was not flaming you in general.

• If you being killed on Combat Arms and ur legit, No one told you not to get hacks.
    • I dont do Grid Computing

And as i said people are not posting anything and he is. This thread is about the Thanks, and the fact that he did not code it.

If u got a problem that he did not code it well to bad. You guys didnt code it and ur the one complaining and gellin is not to my knowledge.

If you want thanks make a hack that match it even if u have to use gellin's base. THEN POST IT!!!!!!!! keeping it on ur computer or sharing in IM is not going to get you thanked.

There are the two problems FIXED.
    I just like programming, that is all.

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    xchocolatex was only able to keep releasing due to nexon's failure of changing their classes. if chocolate is able to update after the classes change, then all of us are proven wrong.

Thanks
    xchocolate bar is prolly topblast

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    xchocolate bar is prolly topblast

It was proven that Chocolatebar isn't on this forums

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post

It was proven that Chocolatebar isn't on this forums
    Are you sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post

Are you sure.
    Obama did an IP check apparenlt

Thanks
    Well it could be topblast mom..
    And mr. Toppy could be a mama's boi..

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast