Poll: What are you and why?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thanks

What are you and why?

What are you and why?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    independent
    cuz other peoples ideas on how gov't should be ran don't fit mine
    well lemme be more clear
    i believe the american gov't should be ran like it was meant to be(by the original constitution) but instead every(probably if not all most) politician just wants to use a demographic for w/e money they can get outta them and i think thats wrong
    i like george washingtons view on gov't i think that senators n congressmen shouldn't get paid but if they do then they should make w/e minimum wage is
    i think the rich should be taxed more like most liberals because i know until reagan entered office thats how things were ran in the us n i also know until things were changed we were the most thriving nation in the world
    i also know that every major highway in the united states was built in 1950 and before because thats when america was taxing the rich 2x as much as the poor
    i think republicans in general stand for the rich and the rich greedy people have ruined the american dream for anyone who's not rich and its disgusting
    Last edited by Stoney Franklin; 02-03-2011 at 04:41 AM.
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Thanks
    And answer this:

What am I?

I like conservative views on cost cutting. I like republican views on immigration and forign policy. I like democrats cause universal heathcare would be great. I like liberals cause they want to help poor people

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    independent
    cuz other peoples ideas on how gov't should be ran don't fit mine
    well lemme be more clear
    i believe the american gov't should be ran like it was meant to be(by the original constitution) whereas every(probably if not all most) politician just wants to use a demographic for w/e money they can get outta them and i think thats wrong
    i like george washingtons view on gov't i think that senators n congressmen shouldn't get paid but if they do then they should make w/e minimum wage is
    i think the rich should be taxed more like most liberals because i know until reagan entered office thats how things were ran in the us n i also know until things were changed we were the most thriving nation in the world
    i also know that every major highway in the united states was built in 1950 and before because thats when america was taxing the rich 2x as much as the poor
    i think republicans in general stand for the rich and the rich greedy people have ruined the american dream for anyone who's not rich and its disgusting
    So what you mean to say is you're a liberal democrat.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post

So what you mean to say is you're a liberal democrat.
    no because i don't agree with democrats view on foreign policy and several other major issues
    like abortion
    or religion in public
    ima independent i form my own ideas based on the facts
    whereas most people form their ideas based on the medias opinions

Quote Originally Posted by addittynearma View Post
    Шум бегущих шагов вдруг послышался повсюду среди палаток. И шуму от него было бы гораздо меньше. Боевого духа парню это не прибавило.
    сайт знакомств интимных любительские фото женщин за 30 знакомства ставрополь, знакомства в череповце знакомство с парнями гей vipstarclub знакомства, секс знакомства в киеве Знакомства для подростков новокузнецк знакомства, знакомства свингеров Знакомства для семейных христианский сайт знакомств, омск знакомства Мейл ру знакомства знакомства майл, знакомства тагил знакомства в удмуртии знакомства трансвеститов, знакомства в казани молодежный чат знакомств сайт знакомств, калуга знакомства секс знакомства в ставрополе день знакомства

The noise was suddenly heard steps running around among the tents. And the noise from it would be much less. Morale guy is not increased.
    dating of intimate amateur photos of women over 30 dating, Stavropol, dating in Cherepovets acquaintance with gay guys vipstarclub dating, sex dating in kiev dating for teens novokuznetsk dating, swingers dating dating for married christian dating, dating Omsk Mail ru dating dating email, dating Tagil Dating in Udmurtia dating transvestite dating in Kazan, youth chat, dating , dating, Kaluga dating sex dating in Stavropol day dating

google translate ftw
    Last edited by Stoney Franklin; 02-03-2011 at 04:47 AM.
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    And answer this:

What am I?

I like conservative views on cost cutting. I like republican views on immigration and forign policy. I like democrats cause universal heathcare would be great. I like liberals cause they want to help poor people
    LOL... Don't be so naive.
    How would universal health care be great?

And I know for a fact that Liberals don't want to help the poor. They want to redistribute YOUR money, NOT THEIRS.
    Most Liberals are heartless bastards, and I think deep inside, most already know this. This is why they align themselves with the class that promises to steal from those who have and give to those who do not have. And through this, most Liberals would feel some sense of "nobility" that they are helping the poor, which then wipes the feeling of insecurity from their minds.

Just look up which people donate the most. Liberals hardly donate anything.

A wise man once said that if a Conservative sees a poor man, he would give the poor half of the money in his pocket and a job offer. The Conservative, being the humble man that he is, will not tout to the public about what a great man he is.
    The Liberal, on the other hand, would steal the other half from the Conservative and give to the poor and then proclaim what a great man he is.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 02-08-2011 at 10:44 AM.

Thanks
    Proud liberal, my father was liberal as well