Poll: Infinity Ward or Treyarch?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    And this is another reason kids should not play video games.

Kid if you think you know anything about the military, and especially know anything about war because you played some games on the internet you need to step back and take a reality check.

Not only that, but in now way should realism be a determining factor to video games unless it was marketed as such.
    Who said I based it on that? Eh? You didn't show anything that proves that YOU know shit about the military. All you're doing is telling I don't know shit because all I do is play video games all day and don't pay attention to what goes around in the world. I actually do pay attention. I actually have a life. Gaming is when I'm done making beats (which helps make my future, seeing how I'm 14). Don't judge me by my age either. If you actually just sit and think about something, you teach your own self. Hm. 14 year old got some brains.

And this is another reason kids should not play video games.

Kid if you think you know anything about the military, and especially know anything about war because you played some games on the internet you need to step back and take a reality check.

Not only that, but in now way should realism be a determining factor to video games unless it was marketed as such.
    oh, and about the realism thing. Zen started talking about cod game being more realistic than another so I compared its realism to another game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Who said I based it on that? Eh? You didn't show anything that proves that YOU know shit about the military. All you're doing is telling I don't know shit because all I do is play video games all day and don't pay attention to what goes around in the world. I actually do pay attention. I actually have a life. Gaming is when I'm done making beats (which helps make my future, seeing how I'm 14). Don't judge me by my age either. If you actually just sit and think about something, you teach your own self. Hm. 14 year old got some brains.
    Proving that you are just a kid with no real world knowledge is not going to help your case in weather or not you know shit.

I know more than enough people in the military, and have been seriously researching it myself due to wanting to join the USAF. I have also been playing video games since the early Quake days, and have played more FPS games than I care to count. So I think I happen to know a thing or two about each. You have been babbling the standard nonsense about Halo is the most realistic game, and that nothing can beat it, and that all of the halo games were original masterpieces. Then you turned around and made the mistake of comparing BC2 to the actual military. Which leads me to believe that you know jack shit about each.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Proving that you are just a kid with no real world knowledge is not going to help your case in weather or not you know shit.

I know more than enough people in the military, and have been seriously researching it myself due to wanting to join the USAF. I have also been playing video games since the early Quake days, and have played more FPS games than I care to count. So I think I happen to know a thing or two about each. You have been babbling the standard nonsense about Halo is the most realistic game, and that nothing can beat it, and that all of the halo games were original masterpieces. Then you turned around and made the mistake of comparing BC2 to the actual military. Which leads me to believe that you know jack shit about each.
    DerpDerp for President!
    Dicks, That is all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    who the f**k voted for gayarch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i've always loved IW more
    RESPECT LIST

REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
    ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
    WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
    SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
    TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
    INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

You know what dude. You're giving me ED just reading this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Being popular doesn't necessarily mean it's better
    for example,Duke Nukem Forever is coming out.
    The lines that Duke says in every game single-handely beat both Halo and CoD combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post
    DerpDerp for President!
    Did you start that shit? Ive heard it before

You know what dude. You're giving me ED just reading this.
    ED can stand for many things, the main one being Erectile Dysfunction. If you mean to tell me that somehow my posts are giving you that, then you have more issues than being just another brainwashed, un-educated gamer sheep.

Also, I'm tired, but for what ever reason staying up anyways. My posts are not as well constructed as they should be so I can not seriously take the time to detail out why you are wrong, so I am doing it blatantly and simply. I have proven plenty of you new-gen 'gamer' kiddies wrong before, and its getting particularly old.

Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Being popular doesn't necessarily mean it's better
    for example,Duke Nukem Forever is coming out.
    The lines that Duke says in every game single-handely beat both Halo and CoD combined.
    His more popular one "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum" actually came from an old movie. A really fucking good movie too. Bet you cant guess it
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    IW wayy over treyarch
    RESPECT LIST

REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
    ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
    WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
    SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
    TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
    INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Whoever made COD4 wins.
    Treyarch Wins they made COD 4

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Did you start that shit? Ive heard it before

ED can stand for many things, the main one being Erectile Dysfunction. If you mean to tell me that somehow my posts are giving you that, then you have more issues than being just another brainwashed, un-educated gamer sheep.

Also, I'm tired, but for what ever reason staying up anyways. My posts are not as well constructed as they should be so I can not seriously take the time to detail out why you are wrong, so I am doing it blatantly and simply. I have proven plenty of you new-gen 'gamer' kiddies wrong before, and its getting particularly old.

His more popular one "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum" actually came from an old movie. A really fucking good movie too. Bet you cant guess it
    what I'm saying is you're boring the FUCK out of me. You make too many assumptions. Like it's not even worth fighting anymore. I feel like I'm getting old reading this shit. Hence, where the ED came from. Let's just say you won.

Thanks
    what I'm saying is you're boring the FUCK out of me. You make too many assumptions. Like it's not even worth fighting anymore. I feel like I'm getting old reading this shit. Hence, where the ED came from. Let's just say you won.
    I always do You cant argue with raw knowledge. And I am not making any more assumptions than necessary. Based on how you compare games, and even compare them to real life, it is MORE than obvious that you are not very knowledgeable on this subject. Such as you saying bungie is the best, when I bet you can not name 3 other games they have made besides halo without looking it up.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    BAHAHAHAHAH RAGE QUIT!

Dicks, That is all.

Thanks
    Before I go to bed I figured that I would say that the movie that Duke Nukem took its line from was called "They Live" It was a really cool movie, and was one of those funny b-side like movies with a deeper meaning. Still remains one of my favorite movies, especially in the alien department.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I always do You cant argue with raw knowledge. And I am not making any more assumptions than necessary. Based on how you compare games, and even compare them to real life, it is MORE than obvious that you are not very knowledgeable on this subject. Such as you saying bungie is the best, when I bet you can not name 3 other games they have made besides halo without looking it up.
    the myth series, pathway into darkness, GNOP. Did a school project on them.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast