Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritario View Post
    First of all, thanks sph4ck fr coding this and the mw2 hack, as i appreciate them as i am sure that everyone else does...
    however i am currently having an issue.

using current version (1.6.1)
    vista 64-bit
    aero on
    everything ran as admin (clicking bat each time to run as admin)
    ~~tried turning some admin some not, same result~~
    windowed mode on

and everytime i run the bat file, i t auto closes saying that it cannot access memory
    (yes it is extracted and has been extracted several times as well as redownloaded several times)

anyone have any suggestions?

(and before someone rages, i know that ther eis prolly somtething stupid that i am doing, but please bear with me... at least i am not asking for servers without admins xD

thanks in advance
    Try to launch run.bat without admin. Someones are having issue when launching hack as an admin. Try to redownload/extract hack again to different location (Desktop is good to try out, does it really work)
    CoD: Black ops External ESP by sph4ck VAC status 1.5.2011: DETECTED!

Need help with External ESP by sph4ck?. Add me on steam (napoleonxxx08) and i try my best. Please press "Thanks" If i helped you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MiF For This Useful Post:

Ritario (02-13-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiF View Post
    Try to launch run.bat without admin. Someones are having issue when launching hack as an admin. Try to redownload/extract hack again to different location (Desktop is good to try out, does it really work)

thanks for the response.

i tried to run without admin, no change. switch bo to run not as admin, using hack both ways (admin and not) no change. Even ran steam with and without admin for the possibility that woudl affect it. still no change.

redl'd the file (ensuring it was the 1.6.1 version) and reextracted to desktop.
    still no change. it instantly disappears as soon as the i click the bat file (it is so fast that it is impossible to catch a decent screen shot. )
    attached is the best screen shot that i could get of the issue. (sorry i would try and get a clearer version but it goes away so fast that it is impossible to do...)

i am decent with computers and the such, but i have no idea what this could be...

only thing that i could think that is left is the fact that i am running 64 bit windows... does anyone know of compatibility issues with this build and 64 bit? or is it viable for everything post xp (with aero enabled.) ?
    Last edited by master131; 02-14-2011 at 12:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    thanks for the response.

i tried to run without admin, no change. switch bo to run not as admin, using hack both ways (admin and not) no change. Even ran steam with and without admin for the possibility that woudl affect it. still no change.

still no change. it instantly disappears as soon as the i click the bat file (it is so fast that it is impossible to catch a decent screen shot. )
    attached is the best screen shot that i could get of the issue. (sorry i would try and get a clearer version but it goes away so fast that it is impossible to do...)

i am decent with computers and the such, but i have no idea what this could be...

only thing that i could think that is left is the fact that i am running 64 bit windows... does anyone know of compatibility issues with this build and 64 bit? or is it viable for everything post xp (with aero enabled.) ?
    Please upload the image to an image host such as TinyPic, PicDrop or ImageShack.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    thanks for the response.

i think problem is 64 bits =P i have vista 32 bits..at begin version 1.5 i had click 5 times to open hack because was closing every second, but now i just need click 1 time(without using right click run by admin) and will be open till i close game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by haxorCod View Post
    i think problem is 64 bits =P i have vista 32 bits..at begin version 1.5 i had click 5 times to open hack because was closing every second, but now i just need click 1 time(without using right click run by admin) and will be open till i close game.
    Well i have gotten couple reports that there is problem with vista 64-bit (Strange errors, insta closing etc.) Sorry, but we need to wait sph4ck to solve this :/
    CoD: Black ops External ESP by sph4ck VAC status 1.5.2011: DETECTED!

Need help with External ESP by sph4ck?. Add me on steam (napoleonxxx08) and i try my best. Please press "Thanks" If i helped you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by demus View Post
    hey folks im stuck on this :
    how can i config these settings (i hope those are the right ones)

BOT_SPEED_1 = 3.0
    BOT_SPEED_TICK_1 = 15
    BOT_SPEED_2 = 2.2
    BOT_SPEED_TICK_2 = 30
    BOT_SPEED_3 = 1.5

to get just a little aim assist like on xbox
    thx in advance
    I'm also interested in this. Can somebody tell me how all these values work. The hack becomes less obvious when the movements are less instant.

It's like God! Everyone says it is but no one has ever seen it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I have a Question :
    If 1(one) guy record my gameplay (with hack) and he send it to treyarcd or steam , am I get ban lol xD ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xbox Camper View Post
    I have a Question :
    If 1(one) guy record my gameplay (with hack) and he send it to treyarcd or steam , am I get ban lol xD ?
    No, VAC doesn't ban for gameplay reports.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to madmadmax For This Useful Post:

Xbox Camper (02-14-2011)

Thanks
    hey folks im stuck on this :
    how can i config these settings (i hope those are the right ones)

BOT_SPEED_1 = 3.0
    BOT_SPEED_TICK_1 = 15
    BOT_SPEED_2 = 2.2
    BOT_SPEED_TICK_2 = 30
    BOT_SPEED_3 = 1.5

to get just a little aim assist like on xbox
    thx in advance
    /edit

got it to work just insert a higher amount
    its not perfect, just try some other values which suits you best
    BOT_SPEED_1 = 5.0
    BOT_SPEED_TICK_1 = 30
    BOT_SPEED_2 = 3.0
    BOT_SPEED_TICK_2 = 60
    BOT_SPEED_3 = 2.0

BOT_SPEED (explains itself)
    BOT_SPEED_TICK (time until the bot takes the second BOT_SPEED, 30 means 60/30 secs. = 1/2 second)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    hey so just wanted to ask some quick things

1.- people have reported by ticking the Cheating box in the report they sent, can that lead to ban?

2.-i keep reading about if PYTHON is being used it's absolutely safe, when i download the hack and extract to desktop and then jsut run the bat, that means python is already activated right? i do not have to do anything additional manually?

3.- aimbot is not ment for sniper/toma only servers right? like when i qs or hardscope the aimbot does not work properly, only for normal guns other than snipers yea?

thanks a ton

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by David890 View Post
    hey so just wanted to ask some quick things

1.- people have reported by ticking the Cheating box in the report they sent, can that lead to ban?

2.-i keep reading about if PYTHON is being used it's absolutely safe, when i download the hack and extract to desktop and then jsut run the bat, that means python is already activated right? i do not have to do anything additional manually?

3.- aimbot is not ment for sniper/toma only servers right? like when i qs or hardscope the aimbot does not work properly, only for normal guns other than snipers yea?

thanks a ton
    1.- not sure what you mean

2.- yep, it comes along with a phyton-compiler, compiling just in time, so it is all automatic, awesome work by sph4ck

3.- it should work along with every weapon, even snipers. and with this version, it also support tomahawk-aimbotting so complete raging
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    There is no t in though. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    I'm on a mission to destroy all hacks <:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    /edit

got it to work just insert a higher amount
    its not perfect, just try some other values which suits you best
    BOT_SPEED_1 = 5.0
    BOT_SPEED_TICK_1 = 30
    BOT_SPEED_2 = 3.0
    BOT_SPEED_TICK_2 = 60
    BOT_SPEED_3 = 2.0

BOT_SPEED (explains itself)
    BOT_SPEED_TICK (time until the bot takes the second BOT_SPEED, 30 means 60/30 secs. = 1/2 second)
    i never tried aim assist of xbox, (because don't have one =P), but aim assist is really a aimbot?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiF View Post
    Well i have gotten couple reports that there is problem with vista 64-bit (Strange errors, insta closing etc.) Sorry, but we need to wait sph4ck to solve this :/
    Hmmm. I don't have 64 bits windows. Could somebody with 64 bits and hack not working do the following:
    - open a "cmd" window
    - "cd xxxxx" to be at the hack root directory
    - manually type the command in the run.bat file (without @)

And report the error code?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by sph4ck View Post
    Hmmm. I don't have 64 bits windows. Could somebody with 64 bits and hack not working do the following:
    - open a "cmd" window
    - "cd xxxxx" to be at the hack root directory
    - manually type the command in the run.bat file (without @)

And report the error code?
    Meh, I have 64-bit Windows 7 but working fine for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    I'm on a mission to destroy all hacks <:

Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast