Ummm...ok?
    Im guessin you aint got nothing better to do
    Hemad cuz he aint black so he decides to be racist

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Hemad cuz he aint black so he decides to be racist
    i'm not even close to being racist, and i aint even mad. seems that you're always budding into things you're not apart of. in need of attention much?

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post

i'm not even close to being racist, and i aint even mad. seems that you're always budding into things you're not apart of. in need of attention much?
    I don't need attention, but when a honkey comes out and says the N word, i tend to react.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Noo i dont agree
    I think thats your Problem.
    So tell me Did your parents ever Love you?
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I don't need attention, but when a honkey comes out and says the N word, i tend to react.
    ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************************************************ ************************************************ni gger******************************************nigg er************
    everyone
    Look he show ignorance.
    Awwwww
    told you he does tricks
    Last edited by Dreamerkiid (◣_◢); 04-13-2011 at 11:10 PM.
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Aww you feel bad cause you were ignored as a young child? Or because your ignorance is something you wouldn't publicly display? Or is it because you arent accepted in society, so you like to associate with the other racists that also aren't accepted? Which one?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    NNNIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRS

the fact that you think i hate black people and that i care about what you thinks makes me laugh and want to do this more often.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I CALL BULLSHIT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwvStS553WE

You think I don't know odd future?
    HAHAHA

Ownnnneed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'm Gay.
    Thats good to know
    @Saboteur
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    NNNIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRS

the fact that you think i hate black people and that i care about what you thinks makes me laugh and want to do this more often.
    I didn't say you hate black people. Just that you wouldnt dare go to a black ghetto and yell it. Just that you're an internet gangster.

Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post

HAHAHA

Ownnnneed
    I thought nobody noticed it
    Last edited by J Miliam; 04-13-2011 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I didn't say you hate black people. Just that you wouldnt dare go to a black ghetto and yell it. Just that you're an internet gangster.
    I think you gave him to much credit when you said "gangster"
    replace that with BITCH
    Cuz they're all bark no bite

@J Miliam
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I thought nobody noticed it
    black ghetto? dumb fuck i've been living in rexdale/scarborough all my life. go google them. two/4 of the worst areas in toronto.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

black ghetto? dumb fuck i've been living in rexdale/scarborough all my life. go google them. two/4 of the worst areas in toronto.
    Canada ?! You dumb...

Come to philly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

So thats why you act like that
    because your the bitch in that area
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast