Thread: Whats new?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Whats new?

Hey guys, Decided to drop by the forum and see whats happening in the CA hack scene, doesn't seem to be too much new... Except for flameswor10 getting minion status(congrats). Its good to see OzBrozz releasing Delphi Menu hacks, at-least it keeps Delphi alive even a hack scene where Delphi menus are normally non-existent. I have some new shit to bring here using what is known as "Funct-in" technology, currently used in the malware scene to build there payloads, Instead of malware we can use it to create hacks on the fly(for the end user) by code injection of complete functions, Also have some encryption ideas including using shell code. I seen something around here called "Elite Encrypter" I will need to check that out, The description is very incomplete as to the method used, let alone the algo being use to encrypt(olly will fix that)...

Anyway I will be back doing some small codes(in delphi ofcause) which should motivate others to port into C++ and hopefully improve on.

b.t.w
    I seen some nice looking menu's, keep up the nice work, and remember...by leeching, C+P'ing your only cheating your self out of learning...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    b.t.w
    I seen some nice looking menu's, keep up the nice work, and remember...by leeching, C+P'ing your only cheating your self out of learning...
    Thats so true. Most people do game hacking just to look cool. For the Rep, They dont even care about coding. Those people are the poeple who are to lazy to learn the language and just try to learn the language from the source they C+P

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

I've gotten minion, Completely changed the GUI of my menu twice.
    Fixed most of my D/c Issues.

AND all the coders left and newbies came in (of which most of them can't debug their own hacks).
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure
    I have some new shit to bring here using what is known as "Funct-in" technology, currently used in the malware scene to build there payloads
    I've never heard of this "funct-in" before, care to elaborate? I like to think I keep up with the times, but guess not.

I'll be releasing some very special source code within the near future (as in months, not days or weeks), but it'll be amazing and I hope that the coders I respect will have some comments about it, among them @Departure and @Flameswar10.

But yeah, I'm interested in this new thing you call "funct in", please explain

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Funct-in is basically writing functions to your PE, DLL. Say for example you start with a base with all the basic functions and the user of your base decides to add some other functions not yet in your base, The end user could decide what functions(features) to add to the dll without having to recompile the whole project again, so Ii guess you could call it a builder that would add these "extra" function to the base, the other reason I find this useful is the detection side of things, as the base would be constantly changing and functions located at different offsets each time you build, I would imagine it would help making it less detectable. the base(stub) could be as little as 2kb assembly written dll, I guess for the programmer he would only need to release a "builder" containing new features for the hack. ofcause there is alot more to it than just writing bytes to a stub, there is all the re-alignment of the image, import address table and adjustment of the headers.

@freedompeace
    I always look forward to seeing your work, and have no doubt this project you are currently working will be awesome.

@flameswor10
    Stephen told me something about all the coders leaving, maybe users showing a little more appreciation it might have been a different situation. Its also very cool to see you helping new comers to the programming world. teaching others only improves on what you already know, and teaching is the best form of learning....

Ohh one more little addition to hacks... If people are using ATI graphic cards 4500 series and up, we can display the core and memory value(change them also by over clocking) in game through the hack menu, also display fan speed and temps. I have been playing around with AMD SDK and made some source codes in Delphi. Another nice little feat as there was nothing like this done in delphi before that I could find. But there is plenty of C++ examples on AMD site for all you C++'er. Anyway I thought it would be pretty cool to add over-clocking features into the game hack menu and display graphics core monitoring, I might be wrong but I have never seen these sorts of options in a game hack menu before.
    Last edited by Departure; 08-17-2011 at 10:27 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

freedompeace (08-17-2011),OBrozz (08-18-2011)

Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I am in Crossfire section OWNING!
    I just like programming, that is all.

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Funct-in is basically writing functions to your PE, DLL. Say for example you start with a base with all the basic functions and the user of your base decides to add some other functions not yet in your base, The end user could decide what functions(features) to add to the dll without having to recompile the whole project again, so Ii guess you could call it a builder that would add these "extra" function to the base, the other reason I find this useful is the detection side of things, as the base would be constantly changing and functions located at different offsets each time you build, I would imagine it would help making it less detectable. the base(stub) could be as little as 2kb assembly written dll, I guess for the programmer he would only need to release a "builder" containing new features for the hack. ofcause there is alot more to it than just writing bytes to a stub, there is all the re-alignment of the image, import address table and adjustment of the headers.

@freedompeace
    I always look forward to seeing your work, and have no doubt this project you are currently working will be awesome.

@flameswor10
    Stephen told me something about all the coders leaving, maybe users showing a little more appreciation it might have been a different situation. Its also very cool to see you helping new comers to the programming world. teaching others only improves on what you already know, and teaching is the best form of learning....

Ohh one more little addition to hacks... If people are using ATI graphic cards 4500 series and up, we can display the core and memory value(change them also by over clocking) in game through the hack menu, also display fan speed and temps. I have been playing around with AMD SDK and made some source codes in Delphi. Another nice little feat as there was nothing like this done in delphi before that I could find. But there is plenty of C++ examples on AMD site for all you C++'er. Anyway I thought it would be pretty cool to add over-clocking features into the game hack menu and display graphics core monitoring, I might be wrong but I have never seen these sorts of options in a game hack menu before.
    Ahh, so "building" a PE from building blocks :P

That's a cool idea with the GPU statistics, but who would use them? "Your GPU is running at 80 degrees, 800mhz and 60% load and fans at 6000RPM" doesn't really do much to your average user's experience.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post

Ahh, so "building" a PE from building blocks :P

That's a cool idea with the GPU statistics, but who would use them? "Your GPU is running at 80 degrees, 800mhz and 60% load and fans at 6000RPM" doesn't really do much to your average user's experience.
    Yes displaying the information is one thing, but I thought it would be pretty cool to change clock setting, example core 820mhz to 900mhz and memory from 1250 say to 1275, then of cause showing the temperatures will determine if you want to manually set the fan from say 60% to %90 ... Like an inbuilt overclock utility that doesn't rely on ccc or after burner as the code is using the driver dll's, so no half baked registry hacks would be used. Anyway it was just an idea to include some useful Hardware utilities built into the hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Actually, it wasn't the lack of appreciation that made the coders leave.
    They wanted staff rights as 'Contributors' which made dave mad.

Then they trolled the site so hard, dave had to ban them.
    so they moved to their own site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post

And it ended up happening anyway (the new "Contrib" group)

Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post

And it ended up happening anyway (the new "Contrib" group)
    I didnt see it yet
    I just like programming, that is all.

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

I don't know what would constitute a "Contributor" but keep in mind this site is nothing without the coders contributing there hacks and source code here, After all that's what the whole site is built around. This is not "Daves site" while he might be the owner of the domain and server, Its the coders who release there shit here that makes this site. Yeah its easy to ban a hand full of coders knowing there is plenty more that will come. But you can only ban so many before the teaching's of coding and hacking no long exists dur to lack of coders.

Just something to think about, not only this site but every popular site on the internet is ran by the users not some dude with his name on the domain..
    Last edited by Departure; 08-22-2011 at 02:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    No, if you see the shit that happened when NOOB was around, You'd understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    No, if you see the shit that happened when NOOB was around, You'd understand.
    The motives and reasons behind it were pure and true.