Thread: HELP PLEASE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Exclamation HELP PLEASE!

Hi, i yesterday I got detected using hacks and a message popped up saying "You have been detected using a hacking tool your account and IP is being logged your account may be subject to ban". Has any one ever gotten this message, and what are the chances of my account actually being banned?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quizzard View Post
    you won't get sympathy from hackers most likely. stop hacking then go to a regular forum. normally its normal people being trolled by fags. here normal people troll these fags.
    First of all use proper grammar. What you just said makes no grammatical sense. Secondly, the only reason why I flame MindTek is because hes a douche bag coward. All he does on the forum is flame people and insult people he doesn't help out the forum out all, I'm sure the forums could do much better without his childish antics. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet.

Thirdly, the only reason why I'm on this forum is because I want hacks for a game. I played legit for 3 months and realized that combat arms ranking system is pathetic. It takes you like a month or more of 4 hours a day playing to get up one rank... I do have a life so i want to get hacks so I can rank up and not spend that much time on combat arms.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    stfu and leave i dont care if i dont make no god dam use of my grammar "skills" its a forum/hacking site, not english class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, ******.

Banned for being a ******.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_n1kko_Xx View Post
    my name isnt nico, its n1kko, get your shit straight CHOOB
    I can care less about what your pathetic name is. Your the ****** for calling someone else a ******. Theres an old and wise saying which is "You have to be one to say one". But I am sure you cant even figure out what that phrase even means because your brain is probably the size of Rosie O' Donald's ass hair.
    Also, I have the right to do whatever the fuck I want. Why don't you and your boyfriend MindTek go flame people for asking simple questions somewhere else queer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunesta View Post
    I can care less about what your pathetic name is. Your the ****** for calling someone else a ******. Theres an old and wise saying which is "You have to be one to say one". But I am sure you cant even figure out what that phrase even means because your brain is probably the size of Rosie O' Donald's ass hair.
    Also, I have the right to do whatever the fuck I want. Why don't you and your boyfriend MindTek go flame people for asking simple questions somewhere else queer.
    DONT FORGET ME!!! I FLAME TO!

Thanks
    both of you shut up. (EDIT: all three of you) your not supposed to rank up in a day. the entire point of the game is so that being a high rank means something. all of you are choobs for hacking.
    Last edited by Quizzard; 02-23-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    wow, really? dont pull that "wise old saying" bull shit, and learn when to shut up, it'll keep you from getting shot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, ******.

Banned for being a ******.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quizzard View Post
    both of you shut up. your not supposed to rank up in a day. the entire point of the game is so that being a high rank means something. all of you are choobs for hacking.
    Maybe if you read my post properly you would of seen that I said it took 4 hours every day for like 3 weeks to rank up. Also I'm going to bring out a little thing I like to call logic. If a "legit" player plays combat arms without hacks and since the combat arms ranking system isn't that great, than he spends hours on end on the game. Which means he has no life and defiantly no social crowd. However, if you use hacks which expediently increases your score on games and decreases the time you play combat arms. Logically speaking who has more of a life the hacker or the "legit"?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_n1kko_Xx View Post
    wow, really? dont pull that "wise old saying" bull shit, and learn when to shut up, it'll keep you from getting shot
    Oh wow your really something. What are you trying to do now scare me? LMAO "keep me from getting shot". HAHA thats really good. So now what your saying is if I flame people who act like douche bags on hacking sites I'm going to get shot? Wow I never knew that nerds on hacking forums for online games turn into "gangstas" thats a new one. So who are you trying to be The Godfather or Chris Crocker? I really can't tell the difference.

Thanks
    dont double post you piece of shit
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    Oh wow your really something. What are you trying to do now scare me? LMAO "keep me from getting shot". HAHA thats really good. So now what your saying is if I flame people who act like douche bags on hacking sites I'm going to get shot? Wow I never knew that nerds on hacking forums for online games turn into "gangstas" thats a new one. So who are you trying to be The Godfather or Chris Crocker? I really can't tell the difference.
    is this guy really trying to argue with every active member of mpgh?

Thanks
    jessss
    he thinks hes a though shotz0rz
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12