Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by iwabo View Post
    Even if it's just a "normal" server: Thanks a lot BOXMAN. I'm glad you don't let a few idiots ruin it for us. Can't wait to play on your server once it runs perfectly. Too bad we can't PW protect it so idiots won't join.
    idk about the last part, i've searched and there are some ranked servers protected with password... who knows o,o
    Plato would say that all understanding is an act of remembering what you already knew before

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ed234 View Post
    idk about the last part, i've searched and there are some ranked servers protected with password... who knows o,o
    yup, his right and there's ALOT!!!

Battlelog / Sign in

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Interesting. I thought I read somewhere in here that ranked servers can't be PW protected. Maybe even by boxman himself? I don't remember really. But it's a good thing. Maybe he can PW protect his server then. Would make it easier to filter out the rats.

That said, maybe we can think of an arrangement to pay BOXMAN as soon as stuff is stable so only "donators" to him are allowed to join? I for one would like to donate a bit for his good will if the server is working fine and gets me ranked up quickly. =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Interesting. I thought I read somewhere in here that ranked servers can't be PW protected. Maybe even by boxman himself? I don't remember really. But it's a good thing. Maybe he can PW protect his server then. Would make it easier to filter out the rats.

That said, maybe we can think of an arrangement to pay BOXMAN as soon as stuff is stable so only "donators" to him are allowed to join? I for one would like to donate a bit for his good will if the server is working fine and gets me ranked up quickly. =)
    i agree with that
    Plato would say that all understanding is an act of remembering what you already knew before

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I also agree with this, I actually already offered him some cash if I could join one of his servers as I noticed in one of his previous posts he is having to pay for a server each month to do this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Don't make it a rank up server.. If you continue they will just continuously close all your servers EA employes are always online on servers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamerusher View Post
    Don't make it a rank up server.. If you continue they will just continuously close all your servers EA employes are always online on servers.
    Aslong as they dont know about it I am sure rank server will be fine, maybe mix it up a bit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't know if it's possible, but if EVERYTHING gets reported x10 or something (playtime too) it should be no big deal. I only think it would be suspicious if someone gets to rank 145 with a playtime of 40 hours or so. Just one example that is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    People are being stupid with the server files. I think dice will patch everything soon. I also think they will probably ban the accounts that have less than 100 hours and have over 3 million points. I am one of those. I dont want people to get their accounts banned. l'm on my second key already. What i'm really waiting for is for things to die down. Once the guys who are on the top of the leader-boards get banned, and I still have a account I can log into, I will put larger amounts of points in my servers. But you guys should put your hours in. The more hours you have the less likely you are to get banned

I also was planing on doing everything that sounds logical in this thread. I am not stupid (well I don't think I am). I found that there is something that is seriously wrong with my connection at home. Its not my router, I think it might be my cable modem. I get NAT errors in MW3 when I try and force host. I think once I fix my local problem then everyone should be able to join my servers.

Thanks for helping me test my server.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman13 View Post
    But you guys should put your hours in. The more hours you have the less likely you are to get banned
    What you aswell need to do, is to play normaly after some levels if you did rankup a view times so the battelog stats on box's server are gone in your profile. I did check some dudes who only did play on box server and the stats from everyone you easly could see.

So what I did, is playing some rounds so box's server was not showing anymore on my profile.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips2011 View Post
    What you aswell need to do, is to play normaly after some levels if you did rankup a view times so the battelog stats on box's server are gone in your profile. I did check some dudes who only did play on box server and the stats from everyone you easly could see.

So what I did, is playing some rounds so box's server was not showing anymore on my profile.
    This,

But Dice can still look at your servers from all the way back till your first game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Yes thats correct, but normal people don't report you because they can't see every single game you did play. many ban's where because people did report it to EA/Dice.

My point of view,is don't get Nr.1 Hide, and don't get famous on there forums aswell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    People are being stupid with the server files. I think dice will patch everything soon. I also think they will probably ban the accounts that have less than 100 hours and have over 3 million points. I am one of those. I dont want people to get their accounts banned. l'm on my second key already. What i'm really waiting for is for things to die down. Once the guys who are on the top of the leader-boards get banned, and I still have a account I can log into, I will put larger amounts of points in my servers. But you guys should put your hours in. The more hours you have the less likely you are to get banned

I also was planing on doing everything that sounds logical in this thread. I am not stupid (well I don't think I am). I found that there is something that is seriously wrong with my connection at home. Its not my router, I think it might be my cable modem. I get NAT errors in MW3 when I try and force host. I think once I fix my local problem then everyone should be able to join my servers.

No Worries man agree with the hours luckily im on 70 hours and only have 2m exp legitly/boosting hope u get ur server working again soonish still havnt been on a client hosted server ^__^

- also I have a dedicated server with fasthosts running windows, I only use it for hosting my websites but not sure if this could be any help to you.
    Last edited by simonstaton; 11-14-2011 at 02:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

if you need help with network translation ecc send me a pm.
    [IMG]https://i16.photobucke*****m/albums/b36/kentroy/kickass2.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hope you can fix your connection issues. Once your server runs properly let me know how I can donate some money to you. It's my way of thanking you for not having to play a million hours to get a high rank and unlock stuff. =)

To me it seems like servers are still rather private. I mean, I didn't even find one server that was "edited". Makes me wonder how greedy idiots managed to get to those. Hopefully I find a server soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast