Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Who gives a fuck, they make videos of killing captured US soldiers, it's what they deserve. Dirty sandal and robe wearing fucks...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]AVGN (01-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Stop acting ignorant and stupid, read up, get smart, or shut the fuck up and don't involve yourself in politically centered arguments of which you know nothing about.
    and you are saying that to me... Great...Well let me quote this again "I wish the first bullet of next big war HIT YOUR FUCKING HEAD. There is nothing in there." So I'm ignorant and stupid...right sure...I mean theres not much to tell now, but yeah, I'll argue so:
    Politically centered arguments: are you kidding me? those are soldiers taking a piss on dead bodies...I think that is disrespectful and they should be punished for this. Someone else has a different opinion so he replied agressively which I can't really handle since english is not my primary language. Simple as that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Philong View Post
    What the fuck. They are already dead. Why should you piss on them again /fp
    I also think it wasnt a good idea to party when Osama Bin Laden died. One day they´ll all get it back

Jesus Bin Laden?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @Alen I don't see why you posted a reddit link about Anarchy
    Because anarchy != chaos and killing everyone. Check the FAQ, it might enlighten you about anarchism and you'll see why I posted it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
    Who gives a fuck, they make videos of killing captured US soldiers, it's what they deserve. Dirty sandal and robe wearing fucks...
    I spit out my water when you said dirty sandal, lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyongytyuk View Post

and you are saying that to me... Great...Well let me quote this again "I wish the first bullet of next big war HIT YOUR FUCKING HEAD. There is nothing in there." So I'm ignorant and stupid...right sure...I mean theres not much to tell now, but yeah, I'll argue so:
    Politically centered arguments: are you kidding me? those are soldiers taking a piss on dead bodies...I think that is disrespectful and they should be punished for this. Someone else has a different opinion so he replied agressively which I can't really handle since english is not my primary language. Simple as that.
    If you think there is not an ongoing political conflict concerning this video and how it reflects on the Marine Corp and the US, you are either ignorant or stupid. If you think that war is devoid of politics, you are either ignorant or stupid. If you think I wrote that comment, you are either stupid, have misread something, or there is something I'm missing.

My concern is that you're more concerned about religious extremists who burn and hang our soldiers, as well as drag their corpses through villages; as opposed to 4 marines stupid enough to take a video of an act deserving punishment, yet totally justifiable, as 7 members of their team were murdered at the hands of said religious extremists.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

If you think there is not an ongoing political conflict concerning this video and how it reflects on the Marine Corp and the US, you are either ignorant or stupid. If you think that war is devoid of politics, you are either ignorant or stupid. If you think I wrote that comment, you are either stupid, have misread something, or there is something I'm missing.

My concern is that you're more concerned about religious extremists who burn and hang our soldiers, as well as drag their corpses through villages; as opposed to 4 marines stupid enough to take a video of an act deserving punishment, yet totally justifiable, as 7 members of their team were murdered at the hands of said religious extremists.
    okay you know what? I'll just won't answer...It'll be good for both of us. Yes, I understand your opinion, but I have my own, which I don't want to explain after all this. (okay: even though if it's war, you don't do that to a human being. oh what? they did worse? thats why you are fighting them.you are not worse than them. you are better. treat others like you want to be treated etc.) My second reflection was not to this topic, but to an annoying and agressive comment. End of story, please @Cthulhu if you still want to respond to this, PM me, cause I really want to talk about this with you, but I don't want to constantly bump this thread. Thx

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678